Thread: Some suggestions for arcane legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Some suggestions for arcane legends.

Well i was searching the topic to post these but that topic was too old. ... So i created this one. I have some suggestion too...

How about making a pet that grants invincibilty for 5 sec to all teammates in the same party...

Next is invisibilty. We have seen many things.. Now we wanna sneak past the enemies.. And yes if we collide with any enemy or chest.. We will be discovered.... U can actually give us a skill or give us a pet for it.

A pet dropping bombs... Boom boom... Will be nice..

A pet making enemies go crazy and fight among themself.. Or u can make it a skill and name it as loose focus.. Using it make enemy fight themselves and in pvp it will make the attacker go after other player.

Add some puzzles.. Like make doors which should be operated via some complex switch system.

Respecs should be free whenever lvl cap rises. Atleast for 48hrs

Give rogues an invisibilty cloaking shield skill..
    Mages invincibilty skill and warriors loose focus skill... I guess tht will justify...

More coming soon... As now gtg..
    Sent from my Galaxy Note.
    sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No pets in pvp. I like puzzle idea. Maybe something to encourage co operation among party members, like having someone step on a plate and someone else going through. Please elaborate on invisibility. If you go invisible and I randomly swing my sword, will I hit you? Will I see the numbers of damage? If damage is hidden it would make invisibity a lot more effective. Mage already has an invincibility skill, its a sub skill on the shields. The pet dropping bombs sounds like a mechanical pet. I would like to see some pets that aren't just biological in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Agree with #3 & 4

Others IMO kinda childish but cool
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffysox View Post
    No pets in pvp. I like puzzle idea. Maybe something to encourage co operation among party members, like having someone step on a plate and someone else going through. Please elaborate on invisibility. If you go invisible and I randomly swing my sword, will I hit you? Will I see the numbers of damage? If damage is hidden it would make invisibity a lot more effective. Mage already has an invincibility skill, its a sub skill on the shields. The pet dropping bombs sounds like a mechanical pet. I would like to see some pets that aren't just biological in the future
    Invisiblity should work like if a player is invisible he will not be revealed until he colide or open chest. Other player can attack him if they have guessed where he is actually standing. And as soon the player recive damage.. Invisiballity will go off untill next skill is casted..

And as far as the pet dropping bombs are concren.. As the kraken expansion is near.. How abt an octopus pet dropping bomb frm his 8 hands.. Will be cool... And those bomb can have different effect on different enemies.. And the effect will change as they gain levels.

sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Invisibility will not work because people can just spam normal to try and see where you are. mages can easily do their normal aoe attack to find u
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Invisibility will not work because people can just spam normal to try and see where you are. mages can easily do their normal aoe attack to find u
    Yeah... Exactly... But u got a bit off the point.. If u r invisible then other players have to roam around to discover u.. One more thing that no spell will affect u when u r invisible.. Just when u colloide or a player attack u with the wpn then only u get discovered.
    That will play an important role in ctf too. Imagine 4 war is standing at the flag just to discover u.. And many other things

sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45