Thread: My ideas for the NEW and HUGE expansion for PL lovers!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lightbulb My ideas for the NEW and HUGE expansion for PL lovers!

For all PL lovers and STS fan, I would like to share my ideas for the next new PL expansion! Please note the disclaimer at the end of this post but please read the following feature/contents of new expansion below:

From the successful release of Arcane Legend and new PL characters Fox and Rhino, I wish the STS devs would release the following game components in the new and more exciting PL expansion ever!

(1) Introduction of ALTERRA'S MOUNT!
    Mounts are animated animals that can be riden in game. Characters will be riders of specific mount of different type! The mount can be purchased from a new NPC --- requiring 30 plat, 5 million of gold and 20 Alterra's Orbs.
    Mounts can attack - same as the "pet" introduced in Arcane Legend and can be leveled up for high ability, evolved appearance and higher damage skills. This will spice up and add thrills for fighting boss, pvp and pve! Please note that some dungeons won't let be able to use mount.
    Example of mount (devs are still thinking right now): MAGE: ALTERRA's WHITE TIGER

(2) New dungeon map for each REGION/STAGE!
    Same enemies, same settings but different taste of fighting enemies while riding your mount. Orbs can be collected from final boss but dungeon energy will be introduced too.

(3) New EXPANSION MAP!
    Samurai City! - imagine those temples and samurai warriors to reach your maximum level

(4) Introduction of ALTERRA's ORBS!
    This orb can be collected in exchange of something else - legendary weapon/ring/armor or even exp! Not to abuse run to get orbs and to spread player's time, there will be a daily/periodically capped limit collecting orb!

(5) ENERGY CANDY - to refresh the limits of your orbs, dungeon energy and legendary quests - this will cost 80 plat! (expensive cost so not to abuse run but to spread playing time)

(6) INTRODUCTION OF LEGENDARY QUEST (for PVP and PVE) some DAILY QUEST and LVL 80 ENDER QUEST are refined too !
    Fighting boss of lower level maps will grant orb from a LEGENDARY QUEST! This will make all dungeons and map alive and active from time to time

(7) NEW SKILLS will be available at max level (not the max capped level)! This will add motivation of grinding exp, collecting orbs and solving quests!
    The skills are
    MAGE: overflow (giving mana to teammate and full to self)
    BIRD: shadow (producing twin to deceive enemy)
    BEAR: volcano mash (giving add'l armor to self and inflicting burn damage by producing static volcano in front of enemy)
    FOX: invulnerable (replacing health by mana and protect self from damage)
    RHINO: reincarnation (self revive after death)

(8) new ELITE WEAPONS for max capped level 81 and of course new LEGENDARY SET for level 80. NEW ITEMS and PETS, RINGS in store!

(9) MAILBOX system will be introduced. This will connect mail messages from different STS games. (e.g. Hi I am playing PL now, join me if you are logged in SL etc)

(10) NEW TASTE of PVP and PVE. Health and mana will be adjusted to give thrill of fighting boss and pvp strategically.
    Some legendary quest will grant PVP-specialized gears that will reduce incoming damage and other balancing stats. This will make PVP longer and team-effort (not individual) must be the strategy to defeat rival team. (like saying attack "mage fisrt")

*DISCLAIMER: This serves as proposal rather than validated facts. Please give your comment but I wish some of them will come true.
    Enjoy PL! See you!
    Last edited by Elf-Orc-Naga; 01-27-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Clarification on origin of ideas

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf-Orc-Naga For This Useful Post: