Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-01-25 Content Update (111998)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

I just think that warriors and rogues have too much range with their melee leap attacks. It's one thing if a rogue is using a bow, then there should be good range for that attack. But it seems that leap attack they have has just as long range as a bow does. If rogues and warriors can leap all the way down the hallway and kill me with one hit, as a sorcerer I really have no way to fight back against that. Melee hits are supposed to be close range attacks. They should not have the range of an actual ranged attack like a bow or gun.
    i second that

There is NO way to escape rogues and warriors for a mage. I even tried to put my passives into run speed up to the whole 5%. Still those leaping skills allow dudes to reach/kill me

Sometimes i have the chance with 'push proc' of my gun, but it happens too rare

As Energizerec says melee should stay melee

Or make fireball follow the target even when running from it. Coz if i stop and turn to stun them i lose my distance and die. By the way - speaking of fireball - charged one DOES NOT stun 100% times

i'm not rambling about OP - i still find ways to slowly raise my k/d ratio (now it's 1.3/2) but i want to say that it's impossible to fight 1-1 with other classes for mage
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiin View Post
    Yeah, i've noticed the rouge Aimed Shot + Shadow Pierce combo is lethal. An insane amount of damage before your target can even react. Also have you tried stunning? Haven't pvp'd in awhile, but I hear mages stun grants you a decent amount of setup time. Again, this is just convo from other players.
    Yes, fireball works very well as a stun. If I can land the fireball before you hit me, then I have a fair chance at winning the battle. The problem is that your aimed shot has a longer range than my fireball. Also, your big leap allows you to jump over my fireball. So if we both release at the same time, you hit and I miss. I basically have to hit you 4-5 times and avoid getting hit at all, in order to win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    I think it goes by where they are when u release ur skills. I know I've killed people who were headed around a corner but I use aim shot before they round it and they go down. Also, I've released skills in the hallway when the were running the opposite direction and have landed hits when they were way out of range when the attack hit but were in range when I releases the skill.
    Yes, problem is that sorcerer skills do NOT work like that, at least not fireball or frost. Lightning seems to come from the sky, so as long as you are within range (12m), it will hit even if you are around a corner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Isn't it all about using corners right now?

Using the glitch(?) to hit targets round the corner if you release the skill before they haste around got me the most kills. I always try to use corners for my advantage. Took me a while to master it and I'm still not timing perfectly every time, but that's a huge advantage to those who don't care about.

Slowly I start to realize how weak a sorc is. It's hard to keep a decent k/d ratio of 1/1 for me. Practice practice practice
    AL IGN: Zerbrechlich (Rogue); Arsies (Warrior); Wayfearer (Blue Blop)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

INSANE AMOUNT OF CRYING ABOUT WARRIORS...... Dude ctf is a TEAM sport not solo....SOOOOOO hey team up lol I tell ya 2 rogues runnin can smack me alllll day by myself

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A small but important update! -Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TXASSASSIN View Post
    INSANE AMOUNT OF CRYING ABOUT WARRIORS...... Dude ctf is a TEAM sport not solo....SOOOOOO hey team up lol I tell ya 2 rogues runnin can smack me alllll day by myself

Doesnt matter you always have 2-3 wars with u... all have shield that gives u time to destroy 3 rogues... with maybe 1 dying if we get lucky. You would say op to if you were a dif class trust me.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TXASSASSIN View Post
    ...... Dude ctf is a TEAM sport not solo....
    I don't see any team stats on the leaderboards, only solo stats. Also, when I look at the stats on my inspect page, I don't see any team stats either, just solo stats. So unless they are going to keep track of team stats and give out banners and rewards for that, then it isn't a team sport, and is just a solo sport.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I don't see any team stats on the leaderboards, only solo stats. Also, when I look at the stats on my inspect page, I don't see any team stats either, just solo stats. So unless they are going to keep track of team stats and give out banners and rewards for that, then it isn't a team sport, and is just a solo sport.
    Lol whatever bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Frost still broken, Time is better but it still doesn't work 100%. Many times mobs still move through it, or out of it (even if they are being hit with damage, so I know it was fully charged). Many times I'll see 3 out of the group get stuck while the rest moves on out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Ok the chance of proc wasn't rly lower that much.....