Quote Originally Posted by Cronaldo777 View Post
Oh I seeSo for PvE do u use ur favorite build which include heal or the other one?
The PvE build was my previous build before pvp came out.

I wanted to keep it as my pvp build too but frost is not a great primary spell as it does not freeze in pvp. Some say it does, but it happens rarely.

I can't afford to respec every time I want to pvp or pve. So I had to learn how to use my pvp build for running elites.

I learned not to rely on life giver. I tried switching back once and found that I rarely had to use life giver. Also that its not my responsibility to keep everyone's health or mana up in a pick up group.

Sounds selfish, but each class can spec their own heal skill. And of course having heal will make the runs safer.

And if you control the mobs better then healing will be very manageable with a potion here and there.

If you want heal I suggest another build.

There are successful pvp builds with heal. I personally have a challenge killing a Mage with heal.
As the beefy ones also have shield and can outlast my bursts and heal themselves to full once. Where I would be at half health with no more shield.