Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: drioyard,amirz,uzifeos,zenxpro, PRO's ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Zaltiar > everyone in this thread

LOLOLOL!

Your hilarious. He's HellCharger, correct? If so he was good during early and mid 41 cap..havnt seen him for awhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I Am pro! :'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzifeos View Post
    I am decent!*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

No. I'm pro. You're new.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    No. I'm pro. You're new.
    I'd thank you but I'm on mobile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

No. I'm pro. You're new.
    Gison is "pro"

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    No. I'm pro. You're new.
    Gison is "pro"

Yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    Gison is "pro"
    Gison is not "pro".

He's pro.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:959778
    Zaltiar > everyone in this thread
    Lol that's cute, you obviously don't know the potential of most of the people on this thread, besides some of us have beat Zalt.

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher View Post
    Whose Gisin?

Idk, ask my iPod.
    But I never once heard zaltiar bragging like a bunch of fools. The only reason people didn't regard him as the best is because he didn't go around shouting it like a moron. Sorry but it had to be said.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Zenxpro is decent but im able to Beat him lawl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

But I never once heard zaltiar bragging like a bunch of fools. The only reason people didn't regard him as the best is because he didn't go around shouting it like a moron. Sorry but it had to be said.
    Makes sense :thumbup:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Oh I'm sorry you take my jokes as something serious.

Did I once say I was the best? No. Have a I said that I'm a huge pro? No. Did I say that I was one of the people who have beat Zalt? No.

If you don't have any evidence or me "shouting it out like a moron", then don't make accusations like that.

Now people don't think he's the best? Many people thought he was the best com, ever been around some old pvpers ? Just because I said most of have beaten Zalt, doesn't mean we don't recognize his skill.

Just because some of us, including myself, recognize our skill when people talk down to us doesn't make us morons. It doesn't mean we are bragging, it's just a simple recognition of what others think of us.

If we were the morons you claim we are, we would be saying "I'm so pro" "I'm the best" "no one can beat me", or stuff like that. Do we say that? No. The only one who says things like that is Gison, and he only does it to joke around.

The only person who made a fool of themselves here is you by claiming that none of the people in this thread could compete with Zalt, with that ridiculous comment you made. If you would've seen any of these guys pvp even once, you would be able to acknowledge the fact that they can go toe to toe with Zalt in a match. I get it, it's your opinion, but this is mine.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:965131

Did I once say I was the best? No. Have a I said that I'm a huge pro? No. Did I say that I was one of the people who have beat Zalt? No.

If you don't have any evidence or me "shouting it out like a moron", then don't make accusations like that.

Now people don't think he's the best? Many people thought he was the best com, ever been around some old pvpers ? Just because I said most of have beaten Zalt, doesn't mean we don't recognize his skill.

Just because some of us, including myself, recognize our skill when people talk down to us doesn't make us morons. It doesn't mean we are bragging, it's just a simple recognition of what others think of us.

If we were the morons you claim we are, we would be saying "I'm so pro" "I'm the best" "no one can beat me", or stuff like that. Do we say that? No. The only one who says things like that is Gison, and he only does it to joke around.

The only person who made a fool of themselves here is you by claiming that none of the people in this thread could compete with Zalt, with that ridiculous comment you made. If you would've seen any of these guys pvp even once, you would be able to acknowledge the fact that they can go toe to toe with Zalt in a match. I get it, it's your opinion, but this is mine.
    Im one for making accusations? When did I aim that at you even once? When did you see me say "Javi you think you're pro"? Because I don't recall ever saying that. So that long meaningful post is useless to me as your argument is about something I never even said, so before calling people out for making accusations, think about what you're saying.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post

I said I was the best as a joke. Lol, "I r teh bes com."

Btw +1, jk I'm on mobile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:965131

Im one for making accusations? When did I aim that at you even once? When did you see me say "Javi you think you're pro"? Because I don't recall ever saying that. So that long meaningful post is useless to me as your argument is about something I never even said, so before calling people out for making accusations, think about what you're saying.
    You basically implied your comment to everybody who was posting that Zalt wasn't the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

My comment was aimed at the people in this forums with egos bigger than their front gardens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

My comment was aimed at the people in this forums with egos bigger than their front gardens.
    So, Ephesius(TheBedtBurd)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher:965153
    So, Ephesius(TheBedtBurd)?
    He's just a common troll, I played him in pl PvP, he's useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

So by replying to only my post, you weren't even referring anything to me ? That's funny, who would've known.

I owe you an apology if that's the case, so I apologize.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:965159

So by replying to only my post, you weren't even referring anything to me ? That's funny, who would've known.

I owe you an apology if that's the case, so I apologize.
    I apologize if it came across that way, I was replying yo the fact that you said some here would beat zalt, and not the fact that I thought you were one of the idiots in this thread.