Thread: Vanity able to be Sold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Vanity able to be Sold?

So, do you guys think vanity will be sellable in the next update? I sure hope so...

also, what vanity do you think will be worth the most at the moment with what is out there? I personally think the santa suit is going to be the most expensive since alot of people did not buy it. I RARLY see it and when i am wearing mine i always have people daily constantly asking me how i got it and if they can have it blah blah blah and you would be amazed how many random Friend Requests i get DAILY just because I look like santa...SOOOO Annoying lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenocide View Post
    So, do you guys think vanity will be sellable in the next update? I sure hope so...

also, what vanity do you think will be worth the most at the moment with what is out there? I personally think the santa suit is going to be the most expensive since alot of people did not buy it. I RARLY see it and when i am wearing mine i always have people daily constantly asking me how i got it and if they can have it blah blah blah and you would be amazed how many random Friend Requests i get DAILY just because I look like santa...SOOOO Annoying lol
    I don't think any of they at purchased vanities will be sellable, but I do believe if there are vanity drops in the future that they will be sellable. The game isn't old enough to make vanities that are droppable yet though so I would just be patient and wait. That way even if it does come early you will be surprised!