Thread: Expanded "Beastmaster" Title??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Expanded "Beastmaster" Title??

Someone in another thread suggested that there should be a title/banner (or other prize) for leveling all of the pets to cap level. I think this would be an awsome idea. Get one vanity banner for leveling your character to cap, and get a matching helm & armor vanity (and/or title) for leveling all of the pets to cap. Obviously you would have to have all of the pets (except "extra" ones like Snowball & Ripmaw), and all of them would have to reach the cap level.

It would certainly take a long time, but would be worth it if the prize was right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Someone in another thread suggested that there should be a title/banner (or other prize) for leveling all of the pets to cap level. I think this would be an awsome idea. Get one vanity banner for leveling your character to cap, and get a matching helm & armor vanity (and/or title) for leveling all of the pets to cap. Obviously you would have to have all of the pets (except "extra" ones like Snowball & Ripmaw), and all of them would have to reach the cap level.

It would certainly take a long time, but would be worth it if the prize was right.
    Wow, I would hate to walk into w4 to lvl my pets besides lvling my alts.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Wow, I would hate to walk into w4 to lvl my pets besides lvling my alts.....
    It would be like leveling alts. Also you'll get quite a few kills. What is it 30+ pets? In one w4 run i got a pet 1-6 lol so it doesnt take long id say.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Fa la la~
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SuRfY For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    It would be like leveling alts. Also you'll get quite a few kills. What is it 30+ pets? In one w4 run i got a pet 1-6 lol so it doesnt take long id say.

Lol, hmm ok so I want to lvl 40 alts besides my actual alts?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Achievement Impossible? This would also get more and more difficult as lvl caps go up, making it a bit of an unfair achievement if you ask me... (Like if you achieved it at 21 or 51, not the same xp needed...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

To level one single pet from 20 to 21 is the same as if it was you character from 20 to 21. Would you level up 30 characters to level cap? o.O

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Lol, hmm ok so I want to lvl 40 alts besides my actual alts?
    Thats why he said for the people that want to there should be some reward because you're already accepting deffeat. Lol no offense

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Hey guys, I didn't say this achievement would be required for all players LOL.

It seems lately that whenever a new idea is introduced to the game, anyone who will not be able to do it or does not want to do it automatically is against the idea. It's as if you feel compelled to do everything no matter what, so you would rather the idea not even exist than the thought of it existing and you didn't do it. Get over it!

Some of us would like more challenges. Yes, not everyone will take up all of the challenges, nor does everyone have to. But I think more challenges should exist. Right now I'm in a situation where the only way I can get more achievement points is to do PvP and get more flags and kills. How come there are no more PvE achievements? I don't play nearly as many hours as some of you, yet I managed to finish all the PvE achievements. So there should obviously be some more and they should be more challenging.

What I actually wish is that there was so many challenges that no player could ever do them all even if they played 24/7. Then we could all just choose which path we want to take and not feel compelled to do achievements that we don't want to, because there will always be lots of them to choose from. Most of you who are in school are familiar with the "bell curve". Well, this would be the bell curve enacted in Arcane Legends. Nobody should get all the achievements.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Hey guys, I didn't say this achievement would be required for all players LOL.

It seems lately that whenever a new idea is introduced to the game, anyone who will not be able to do it or does not want to do it automatically is against the idea. It's as if you feel compelled to do everything no matter what, so you would rather the idea not even exist than the thought of it existing and you didn't do it. Get over it!

Some of us would like more challenges. Yes, not everyone will take up all of the challenges, nor does everyone have to. But I think more challenges should exist. Right now I'm in a situation where the only way I can get more achievement points is to do PvP and get more flags and kills. How come there are no more PvE achievements? I don't play nearly as many hours as some of you, yet I managed to finish all the PvE achievements. So there should obviously be some more and they should be more challenging.

What I actually wish is that there was so many challenges that no player could ever do them all even if they played 24/7. Then we could all just choose which path we want to take and not feel compelled to do achievements that we don't want to, because there will always be lots of them to choose from. Most of you who are in school are familiar with the "bell curve". Well, this would be the bell curve enacted in Arcane Legends. Nobody should get all the achievements.
    True but might I add it shouldn't be every pet maybe 10 or something....