Thread: Itunes wont let me update to 1.4.1 Pocket Legends only available through APP store?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Itunes wont let me update to 1.4.1 Pocket Legends only available through APP store?

I have a billing error in Itunes, an outstanding balance.(someone somehow downloaded an app when my pre-paid credit card was empty) Now Itunes will not let me update to 1.4.1. I am wondering how I can work around this issue.

Is Pocket Legends available through any installer besides Itunes App Store? I am considering Jailbreaking my phone if there is a way to update through an alternative installer. (Such as CYDIA etc.)

Does anyone know any work-around to the Itunes billing predicament? I do not have another credit-card to list in Itunes account info. Right now, Itunes wont even let me update any apps or download free apps due to the outstanding balance.

Please don't flood this forum with ways to crack or hack this program. I am a paying customer and am not interested in that "bu!!sh*t." Not to mention the fact that this is an incredible game and the devs have obviously spent a great deal of effort bringing such an incredible gaming concept to the mobile gaming scene and piracy can kill great products such as this.

Any help that you may be able to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Creepingtom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

HAHAHA That happened to me! I couldn't play for a month, and I didn't even finish paying the debt but it let me download free apps after a month or so lol...
    Make a new account.

I hated that, I went over-spending lol.

It is not a Bug, technical thing.
    The issue: your over spending.

Steps to solve your problem/ Choices if you prefer:
    1. Make a new account.
    2. Pay of the debt like a good little boy :P
    3. Make your parents pay
    4. Wait a month and see if iTunes forgets
    5. ( Put your idea here )
    Last edited by Gamelova; 09-25-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks bud for your response. I will definitely get it payed off as I do not intend on waiting a month and hoping that they just "forget" about it. LOL I may create a new account for now but doesn't a new Itunes account require another credit-card?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nope. What I did was make a new account then basically downloaded a free app, then the billing info will pop up and you'l have an option to tap No credit Card or whatev.
    Your welcome :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well that's a relief. Thank you very much Gamelova for assisting me in this issue! I am just going to create a new account so that I can update Pocket Legends and get my overdue balance taken care of in the next few days.

Problem Solved!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Anytime :P

Enjoy getting back to playing Pocket Legends! And if your having some trouble getting that new account or having the no credit card file thing. Just Post on the thread again or PM.