Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dissatisfied

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dissatisfied

Hello,
    Im not very satisfied. Why do spacetimestudios put sharks for sale for 250 plat, calling it Mythical and a week later they just make it available for drop.

[JUSTG EDIT: RIPMAW IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A DROP]

This seriously feels like a rip off, the reason I bought this shark, beside that it looks cool, is because not many people can obtain it, making it lootable is not making me spend more money on this game in the future. Ofcourse you can argue that it isn't fair to the people who play this for free, but ofcourse in someway the people who pay should have some kind of advancement, since 250 plats is not nothing..

I hope the spacetimestudios team does something with this critic.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-31-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well its their game bro, they can do whatever they want. I was suprised also with the launch of Hammerjaw, when we just got Ripmaw. They have to do it so that they can maximize their profit on those crates. I'm hearing a lot of people venting spending 200 - 400 plats hoping and wishing Hammerjaw will drop for them. Due to the fact that Hammerjaw is a higher and more rare version of the ripmaw, it will be special and hard to get.

GOODLUCK PLAYERS!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

A drop that has costed me 300 plat and I still don't have. I'm happier with my 250 plat guranteed pet with better stats. I like collecting things, not when they cost me an arm, a leg, and my first born though.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quaziest View Post
    Well its their game bro, they can do whatever they want. I was suprised also with the launch of Hammerjaw, when we just got Ripmaw. They have to do it so that they can maximize their profit on those crates. I'm hearing a lot of people venting spending 200 - 400 plats hoping and wishing Hammerjaw will drop for them. Due to the fact that Hammerjaw is a higher and more rare version of the ripmaw, it will be special and hard to get.

GOODLUCK PLAYERS!!!
    Yeah, you have a good point there. I wish them goodluck too, but I wont be going for it :P

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:950062
    A drop that has costed me 300 plat and I still don't have. I'm happier with my 250 plat guranteed pet with better stats. I like collecting things, not when they cost me an arm, a leg, and my first born though.

Amen to that. This company is seriously milking people... Soooo not worth my money these days. I rarely use pets for their arcane abilities, I rely more on stats & these two sharks have stats LOWER than Malison. Smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

lol STOP CRYING, you act like STS held a gun to your Internet Head and Told you to buy plat and spend it on a chest that probably has a .001% chance to drop a ARCANE item...as far as i know, Arcane is even more rare then Mythic. You guys talk like your intitled to have the pet because you spent a few hundred plat.

I'm surprised that you guys don't cry to the united states when you dont win the Power Ball Lottery....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkgenocide For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Amen to that. This company is seriously milking people... Soooo not worth my money these days. I rarely use pets for their arcane abilities, I rely more on stats & these two sharks have stats LOWER than Malison. Smh.

its a free game.. what do u expect ?

imagine u would own a software company...and need to pay employees, servers, etc etc etc
    its all about money and profit..

i have to agree with u: the drop rate in this game is really really poor. cant remember other mmos with such bad drop rate.
    some people spend 1000 plats: 0 hammerjaw. i would be pssed.

but i wont cry.. coz i understand the concept of this so called freemium games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Amen! I would prefer even a 500plat one time purchase.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Amen! I would prefer even a 500plat one time purchase.....
    Amen, Amen, AMEN! 300 plats hurts so badly. Especially when it was the only plats you have for months, knowing expansion is SOON.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Personally, i think they would loved to price it at 1-2k plat for Hammerjaw but there will always be people's criticism on that kind of pricing. So a win-win situation will be to put it as a "low price low chance" product. :P
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Lady_Pebbles

What I expect is to get my money's worth every time I make a purchase in their games & not feel like Im getting ripped off.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

I totally understand where you are coming from. There was a time when I really wanted a Spectral Tiger for my WoW character (several years ago). The only way you could get it was as a rare card included in the WoW trading card game packs. I didn't even play the WoW trading card game, but man my undead priest would look _sweet_ on one, ya know? A friend convinced me that I'd be sure to get one if I went in with him and bought $100 of cards with him ($200 total). So, off I went to the game store and dropped the $100. After much opening of packs, I was not rewarded with a Spectral Tiger

Collectible Cards Games have rare chase items as pretty standard practice. I guess Baseball cards coined it first, but really, Hammerjaw is the same thing. We hope you get some value out of everything else you get out of the Crates - the armor has unique looks, the stats on the Rifle, Sword 'n Shield and Bow are the best you can get of those items, for example.

At the end of the day, if you want to talk with us about any purchase you make, please contact our Support Team who can assist you: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks very much for your support of Arcane Legends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

No one is making anyone spend plat, stop crying.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenocide View Post
    lol STOP CRYING, you act like STS held a gun to your Internet Head and Told you to buy plat and spend it on a chest that probably has a .001% chance to drop a ARCANE item...as far as i know, Arcane is even more rare then Mythic. You guys talk like your intitled to have the pet because you spent a few hundred plat.

I'm surprised that you guys don't cry to the united states when you dont win the Power Ball Lottery....
    HA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

I totally understand where you are coming from. There was a time when I really wanted a Spectral Tiger for my WoW character (several years ago). The only way you could get it was as a rare card included in the WoW trading card game packs. I didn't even play the WoW trading card game, but man my undead priest would look _sweet_ on one, ya know? A friend convinced me that I'd be sure to get one if I went in with him and bought $100 of cards with him ($200 total). So, off I went to the game store and dropped the $100. After much opening of packs, I was not rewarded with a Spectral Tiger

Collectible Cards Games have rare chase items as pretty standard practice. I guess Baseball cards coined it first, but really, Hammerjaw is the same thing. We hope you get some value out of everything else you get out of the Crates - the armor has unique looks, the stats on the Rifle, Sword 'n Shield and Bow are the best you can get of those items, for example.

At the end of the day, if you want to talk with us about any purchase you make, please contact our Support Team who can assist you: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks very much for your support of Arcane Legends.
    Here just for you Sam do you still need it

http://m1273.photobucket.com/albumvi...b.jpg.html?o=0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xdalex For This Useful Post:

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

No, thanks xdalex. I haven't logged in for a while now. So many games to play, so little time, ya know?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    No, thanks xdalex. I haven't logged in for a while now. So many games to play, so little time, ya know?
    Yeah I get ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenocide:950187

Meh, i'm a bit disappointed tbh, i'm not crying though. I'm content with what i got for my rogue and sorc out of the crates. However I am well within my right to express my dissatisfaction with my purchase in a respectful manner. So kindly shush.

Also, why would I complain to the US about that? The Power Ball isn't a government funded project.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 01-31-2013 at 07:05 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Sam's got a valid point there making Hammerjaw a super-rarity is hard to get therefore you must sacrifice quite alot of your belongings for it, but that only applied to people who really want it tho. Unlike me who doesn't care and is just waiting for the next expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Meh, i'm a bit disappointed tbh, i'm not crying though. I'm content with what i got for my rogue and sorc out of the crates. However I am well within my right to express my dissatisfaction with my purchase in a respectful manner. So kindly shush.

Also, why would I complain to the US about that? The Power Ball isn't a government funded project.
    Lol *thumbs up*