Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 warrior vs 5 rogue vs 5 mages . who will win the team fight?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default 5 warrior vs 5 rogue vs 5 mages . who will win the team fight?

hi guys.

if 3 teams . 5 warriors as a team. 5 rogues a team. and 5 mages. which class will win the team fight?

maybe this will answer the class balancing issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Full team of warriors seems pretty impossible to beat if they know what they ae doing, so
    that's my bet. They are just an unstoppable train of buffing, healing, stunning and windmill.

Full team of mages would actually be my second guess. I have been in near full parties of mages
    and the perpetual stun and healing of all the mages combined is pretty cool.

Suprisingly I would put a full team of rogues last. Although they are pretty awesome killing
    machines, they are also just a little to easy to kill without support. Unless they killed the whole
    other team in the first few seconds they would all die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I actually fully agree with Grim on this one.

5 Warriors Vs 5 Rogues I've played against and if they time them invincible shields from horn right they can be indestructible. (Depending if they have the right builds ofc)

5 Mages Vs 5 Rogues I've played easier than the Warriors get through sometimes if killed before they are able to put up shields, but if played right shielded and constant stuns overcome Rogue's dmg.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i agree as well. but the important thing is the gap between the classes. rogue and mage could put on a fair fight. maybe mages r a bit stornger than rogues if they have shield and heal. i say 60% to 40% winning rate.

warriors again other two classes maybe about 90% to 10%.

and it shows in pvp. some warriors r all stay in the same team. and dominate the game.

its a hard job for STS. i think they want player can orgenise their own team to fight others. but it requires hugh amount of work to get the balancing right to avoid certain class dominate the pvp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

yeah 5 warriors is really difficult to beat if they stick together

but 1v1 its all 50/50 so i guess its balanced.the challenge is how to put up a great all around team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

5 warriors with veng 5/5 and 5 horns tranforms if I'm not mistaken into megatron does it not? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    5 warriors with veng 5/5 and 5 horns tranforms if I'm not mistaken into megatron does it not? Lol
    I think you are right

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    yeah 5 warriors is really difficult to beat if they stick together

but 1v1 its all 50/50 so i guess its balanced.the challenge is how to put up a great all around team
    ya. but CTF is a team game. u cant allowed a certain class much op than others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins:953065
    i prefer Voltron.. put the 5 together!!
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

if u got 5 wars playing with vent/skype and buffing one after another its gg....

unbeatable unless vs another 5 team of equally roflstomp wars

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Everyone know that just 3 Warriors (who know how to play) are enough to kill the whole opponent team of rogue and mage, end of discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Full team of warriors seems pretty impossible to beat if they know what they ae doing, so
    that's my bet. They are just an unstoppable train of buffing, healing, stunning and windmill.

Full team of mages would actually be my second guess. I have been in near full parties of mages

Suprisingly I would put a full team of rogues last. Although they are pretty awesome killing
    machines, they are also just a little to easy to kill without support. Unless they killed the whole
    totaly grim! i think you are spot on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default 5 warrior vs 5 rogue vs 5 mages . who will win the team fight?

Fully agree with grim, a team windmill is x1mill OP
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post

Yes, I agree as well. Rogues are best 1-on-1, but in a team they are not good at all as they die fast, run out of mana, and do nothing to complement eachother.

Warriors are too OP when in groups. If I join a game and see the other team has more than 2 warriors, I leave as it is pretty useless. If 2 or more warriors are in a group and they start doing that windmill skill, everyone else who is not a warrior will become stunned instantly and stay stunned until they are dead which will only be a few seconds. It doesn't even matter if they are far out of reach of the warrior, they still become stunned. And trying to run from this does nothing either, as you will still be stunned even if you are way down the hallway from where this is happening.

As for mages, a group of mages surprisingly does quite well if they all have heal and all have good stun skills like fireball. They can keep the enemies stunned, inflict damage, and keep healing themselves and filling mana. I think a group of mages provide the best defense possible. I was on a team a few days ago where we had 3 mages that stayed together by the entrance to our flag room, and the other team could not get inside even once to steal our flag. Even when a team of 2 warriors and a rogue came at us, we killed them with ease.

The interesting thing is that STS seems to always be trying to encourage team play and having a well balanced team with all classes present, but in the case of PvP that is the worst possible combination. I think a team of full mages or full warriors would do much better than a team of half mages and half warriors. It's nice to have a single rogue on your team, but the best teams are not balanced at all but a team of all the same. Perhaps they need to keep that in mind when trying to rebalance pvp.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-02-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

In my opinion the combo of three little stun machines will pack quite a punch. a pack of warriors can't survive if they can't even reach their Horn Of Renews.

But then again, It comes down to proper syncing of skills and strategy between the team. If a team is disorganized, then they most definitely would not be able to survive against a well-organized team.
    Last edited by Destructible; 02-03-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If 2 or more warriors are in a group and they start doing that windmill skill, everyone else who is not a warrior will become stunned instantly and stay stunned until they are dead which will only be a few seconds.
    Fully agree with this. Although just to slightly correct you, Windmill snares, not stuns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Windmill should be tweaked, it should not do dmg when the warrior is stunned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruejade View Post
    Providing an easy way to get rid of Warriors' strongest damage output skill isn't really good tweaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruejade View Post
    i 2nd this

and to make it fair nerf razor blades in a similar fashion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    ...STS seems to always be trying to encourage team play and having a well balanced team with all classes present, but in the case of PvP that is the worst possible combination...
    The worst possible team COMBINATION is usually when 5 players stack onto 1 team at the start of the new game (like many forumers here *cough*)

game basically starts 5v3 and doesnt really pick up from theres so theres alot of free feeding