Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tying the Knot! <3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Totally understand, in fact I myself have set guidelines for myself in rl, such as not even dating till I am of age to marry. I'm 17. I have also placed relationships I have in rl in God's hands, his will be done. Tbh me and melo actually know each other real well, we live far apart but Skype has rly been a joy with her. We have leaned on each other over this app and gone through some tough times together. We have known each other for half a year at least. And every single day we talk over Skype. I understand your point and it makes total sense. This is just a fun ig marriage that is something we would nvr do in rl. And don't get me wrong I have a great rl, with plenty of relationships.
    Wow, that post alone literally contained more maturity than most of the rest if the Internet combined.

Let me just say, after reading it I was extremely impresssed by your levelheadedness and honesty, and your gentle and humble tone—even if it's just text. Keep it up, and God bless.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    Wow, that post alone literally contained more maturity than most of the rest if the Internet combined.

Let me just say, after reading it I was extremely impresssed by your levelheadedness and honesty, and your gentle and humble tone—even if it's just text. Keep it up, and God bless.
    Thats vys to ya, nice.

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post

Thanks man, I rly strive to be the most I can be. I've recognized over time that there is no better way to do it without good friends, family, and God. Thanks you for your blessings and may He lead you to greater heights.