Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue cheating in PvP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Rogue cheating in PvP

I want to make this perfectly clear, this rogue is a cheater. Not only is he using the one shot script command (i.e. pc command to use all skill commands into one motion. See my previous post.) but does a whopping 3k in 3 seconds. That's physically impossible. I play a rogue lv 21 as well. The only difference with this player is I don't have a demon's armor on my rogue. He's in the guild with Misfits and they are hardcore known to boost KD/win/CTF ratios. They do this sort of thing on Starlegends and Dark Legends.

Here is an update on my stats my warrior:

(without pet) Kite mode
    Protector of Grace
    Strength286
    B. Dmg: 242%
    Health: 3360
    DSP 120
    Defense: 946

Dmg Mode
    (without pet)
    Dark watch sword of assault
    Still the same, only dps is at 140
    Armor: 863
    damage: 120

I proceeded attacking this rogue as follows: Horn of renew (Invinicible 2 sec)>Skyward Smash>Windmill>Normal atk, and repeat. Obviously, when windmill even got to half point being used, he got me down in three seconds. Again, impossible. I switch dmg mode and tank mode gears and the results were the same. The only difference the dmg received was lowered about 200- .

My question is, how the living hell does a rogue make so much damage when I have so much defense on my warrior? I don't understand this bull. I play on rogue, SAME STATS AS this rogue (again, only difference is armor demon), and I cannot even accumulate that much dmg in 3 seconds to kill a warrior that quickly. It's just not possible. Sure, maybe if he was kiting me with a bow keeping me at bay, that would make more sense. But no, he fought me head on with daggers. What is he doing that I am not doing? His skills and commands are the same Aimed shot>shadow pierce>Nox>normal attack in that order. I do the same this play on phone, not on PC, so I play legit.

Admins, please look into this. I'm loosing my mind here. I spent so much money getting top notch gear and now I am getting cheated out by suspicious players. Look at other threads, even the rogue threads. Rogues with daggers fighting face-on to warriors is just not possible.
    Last edited by Delphina; 02-03-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Removed Name

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Forgot to mention, tank mode had dmg 94. Forgot to post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Umm, posting names are just not cool. And in my opinion it's not impossible, really. A rogue crit arrow can deal up to 1.5k-2k damage. He might just boost his crit to 40% by spamming arrow and takin you down. And about scripting, what I can tell you is that the global cool down for aimed shot and nox bolt is very short and rogue skills seem to be able to "stack" if the skills are initiated quickly enough. Therefore, only an investigation by the devs can determine whether someon is scripting or not. By the way, agile lifethief of potency can hit up to 800 dmg on a warrior WITHOUT crit. I know this because I play a rogue myself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Look, I have the same gear as he does when I am on rogue, and same skill sets as well, only without the demon armor. That includes, AGILE WEAPON TOO. So, what difference is he doing that I am not when I go against warriors with high defense over 940+? I've never taken down a warrior in 3 seconds. Physically impossible, never seen done by anyone else.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

My highest crit using aimed shot was 2850...
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

LOL.... His reasoning at the time was that I hit over 1k on him from one shot... in maxed rogue gear....

Btw, isn't this defamation of some sort?

EDIT: More than happy if a dev wants to check for any sort of scripting or third party stuff. Only other thing I have open is my background music xD
    Last edited by Aeoros; 02-03-2013 at 09:27 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeoros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Why would you come on here slamming all misfits because aeros kills you? If you have a problem with a player, don't attack a whole guild through forums. Just rude.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

This post just makes me proud to be a Misfit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

As the leader of Deviant Misfits i can assure you that no member of the guild is cheating nor are we in the business of boosting kdr and caps. That kind of nonsense I leave to kids that think achieving something in this game is important. We're here to have fun and we enjoy PvP!

As for your misfortune with Aeoros - It is only skill and hard work that makes him such a good rogue. No amount of money and/or gear can currently compensate for training and perfecting your skills.

Train hard, go pro! No other way around it!

And please don't bash the entire guild cause on competent player beat you in the arena! It is rude and offensive to the rest of the members.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

[quote] LOL.... His reasoning at the time was that I hit over 3k on him from one shot... in maxed rogue gear....

EDIT: More than happy if a dev wants to check for any sort of scripting or third party stuff. Only other thing I have open is my background music xD [quote/]

Fixed. Correction you did 3k dmg in 3 seconds.

I will gladly post my stats if you post your stats as well. There should be no unique difference to what I am doing that you are doing differently. The only difference between your rogue and mines is armor difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

if he has 3skills as what you said then he is prolly have invested some most skill points to passive crit which can give more critical dmg(?). Crit rogues are multiplying this days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lol, I see people complaining like you everywhere in PvP matches. Guess it's no a cheat, but just someone that can be called ''Pro'' or ''Good at PvP''.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

if he has 3skills as what you said then he is prolly have invested some most skill points to passive crit which can give more critical dmg(?). Crit rogues are multiplying this days.
    Still doesn't explain how he's breaking through such a high defense I have running. I could use the (_____((_________________(O) break right about now, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Btw, the skill suggested by him is completely wrong. It's good to see so many familiar names here by the way.

Oh and name got removed... mixed feelings now... Came back from vacation and haven't had anywhere close to the same amount of pvp time as everyone else, so this was my publicity xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Btw, the skill suggested by him is completely wrong. It's good to see so many familiar names here by the way.

Oh and name got removed... mixed feelings now... Came back from vacation and haven't had anywhere close to the same amount of pvp time as everyone else, so this was my publicity xD
    Pretty sure it is. I saw what moves you were using, don't lie. I've never seen no rogue do 3k dmg in 3 seconds against a warrior with 940 defense +.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

[QUOTE=Imwatchingyou;954030]
    LOL.... His reasoning at the time was that I hit over 3k on him from one shot... in maxed rogue gear....

EDIT: More than happy if a dev wants to check for any sort of scripting or third party stuff. Only other thing I have open is my background music xD [quote/]

Fixed. Correction you did 3k dmg in 3 seconds.

I will gladly post my stats if you post your stats as well. There should be no unique difference to what I am doing that you are doing differently. The only difference between your rogue and mines is armor difference.
    if you know how to kill elite jarl in 40-50 seconds then you can kill a warrior in 3s also.fast but its possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imwatchingyou View Post
    Pretty sure it is. I saw what moves you were using, don't lie. I've never seen no rogue do 3k dmg in 3 seconds against a warrior with 940 defense +.
    May I ask this, how do you know you 2 have same jewelry? You can't 'inspect' jewelry, therefore you can not say you had same gear UNLESS you asked him yourself.

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lalarie View Post
    May I ask this, how do you know you 2 have same jewelry? You can't 'inspect' jewelry, therefore you can not say you had same gear UNLESS you asked him yourself.
    He's making assumption that they have same gear, based this on stats which you can inspect.

On topic, i think the reason here is youre just simply not so skilled with warrior than he/she is on rogue. I admit I get sometimes destroyed by rogues in pvp on my warrior (rogue main). Timing stuns and invulnerability is crucial.
    Tldr; Your opponent is simply more skilled than you are.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I am going to close this thread for the following reason:
    Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.
    If you feel anyone is cheating in game please message support or report in game. Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com