Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Founders type helm or shield for different levels of the amount of plat purched

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    hu? ppl who have founders are not wearing them? this just shows that your not in pvp lately lmao

and you have deducted that because i would like a bonus for buying plat as an incentive that i need a founders just to keep up? more like yes based on your thread

really what your saying is your trying to insult me and just dont have the type of attitude to come out and be direct... im not, im just saying stop making pl more plat based

some ppl are like that - its ok - that deal with more confidence issues then intelegence .... uh....

zinnnggg
    edit

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I've tried debating, but you aren't listening. I say self confidence, you say confidence. I post an article explaining self confidence is self esteem. You split them, and still go back to confidence.

And no ish Wal-Mart and a lot of other companies offer incentives. I didn't disagree with that. I said you comparing getting extra advantages based on the amount you spend to good customer service is invalid. That part is bogus. STS offers incentives. Free elixers, free gear (angel, SoG, Frozen Crown, etc). Your problem is you aren't happy with that, and want more.

In essence we do agree. You're just basing your rewards to plat. I'm saying the rewards should be tied to loyalty.

That is all.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Lmao , this is the kind of the thread that make PL die. Just imagine how many people will quit PL because of the "customers" huge advantage. 10%?20%?
    Nope I think it's going to half the population.
    Very few people achieve this plat amount. But, these are the ones who killed pvp.
    Should this kind of plat based system implanted into PL? No. It's just another pointless, very pointless idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skrapicoco View Post
    edit
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    I've tried debating, but you aren't listening. I say self confidence, you say confidence. I post an article explaining self confidence is self esteem. You split them, and still go back to confidence.

And no ish Wal-Mart and a lot of other companies offer incentives. I didn't disagree with that. I said you comparing getting extra advantages based on the amount you spend to good customer service is invalid. That part is bogus. STS offers incentives. Free elixers, free gear (angel, SoG, Frozen Crown, etc). Your problem is you aren't happy with that, and want more.

In essence we do agree. You're just basing your rewards to plat. I'm saying the rewards should be tied to loyalty.

That is all.
    a wise man once said you can find out what a man loves by looking in to his bank account... i have spent a lot of cash on plat... and that is my personal story nothing else.

you wouldnt know if i was happy with something unless you asked... and yes im happy sence you asked

you think that is bogus... thats fine you belief... not the belief of coke, pepsi, nos, and so many more...

three things i wanted to experes in this posting
    1) ppl should be rewarded for supporting pl/sts (plat is one area players are not rewarded or incentivized-sale of plat i would consider both-and thank you sts)
    2) i want a founders type helm to even the playing field in ctf/pvp (and i do pretty good with out it but would like the same advantage)
    3) if i cant have a founders type helm - lets take the advantage of founders out of pvp/ctf and leave it for pve only.

solution is:

* incentivising a crafted set to a person who buys a certin amount of plat per cap
    * incentivising a vanity that gives a bonus for pve
    * incentivising a character that caps with out any any any elixers from one cap to the next
    * incentivising a charterer's title opptions from earning it from buying plat (suggestions: ????)
    Last edited by mejslll; 02-08-2013 at 11:14 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mejslll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Many people have spent a lot of money on platinum. They have bought advantages over other players be it in the form of elixirs which reduce the time spent gaining xp and give better luck and chances of loot or by being able to buy pets and vanities. I don't understand why you feel hard done by and why you feel you need to be rewarded for the amount of money you have spent. It was your personal choice to spend that money and gain advantages...why are you not content with this? Anything that makes this game more decisive can only be negative imo. Much better would be ideas to even out the playing field and make the game fairer for all. Tbh your idea just sounds like someone who feels the need to show off unnecessarily.

Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Sorry, but after reading your posts I have a feeling that you're regretting buying that much plat and you want a "compensation" for it.
    Buying plat, using plat is your choice, supporting sts is your choice. You get what you expect, what you want, what you feel happy with for plat, why ask for more? Be grateful for what you achieved with plat and think about those who paid less, those who aren't as good as you because they can't afford it. PL is not a contest of who spent most! Please take away your greed!
    And yes, you really like flattery don't you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crunchee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Happiness View Post
    Many people have spent a lot of money on platinum. They have bought advantages over other players be it in the form of elixirs which reduce the time spent gaining xp and give better luck and chances of loot or by being able to buy pets and vanities. I don't understand why you feel hard done by and why you feel you need to be rewarded for the amount of money you have spent. It was your personal choice to spend that money and gain advantages...why are you not content with this? Anything that makes this game more decisive can only be negative imo. Much better would be ideas to even out the playing field and make the game fairer for all. Tbh your idea just sounds like someone who feels the need to show off unnecessarily.
    yep cant disagree with you - but have you ever played a sport? you win the game isnt that enough? or do they give recognition for being achieving more in certain areas? " offensive player of the game" "def player of the game" - i like the idea of giving ppl reconigiton for things they do... and why not do the same with plat?

my personality likes to be rewarded it is called "type A" and

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchee View Post
    Sorry, but after reading your posts I have a feeling that you're regretting buying that much plat and you want a "compensation" for it.
    Buying plat, using plat is your choice, supporting sts is your choice. You get what you expect, what you want, what you feel happy with for plat, why ask for more? Be grateful for what you achieved with plat and think about those who paid less, those who aren't as good as you because they can't afford it. PL is not a contest of who spent most! Please take away your greed!
    And yes, you really like flattery don't you?
    i do thank you, but i dont mind the money i spent - read the quote i said above "find where a man spends his money and you will see what he loves"

we give incentives for all sorts of things in pl why not give it for plat as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

lol
    exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE:957856
    Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud:957737
    I find it humorous foxes and rhinos being underpowered was blamed on not having elite vanity rings
    Also relating to elite vanities and rhinos/foxes
    Why does that 1-76 cap not count? Let those people have their elite ring I mean I know it's all because of plat but still a lot of play time
    Sorry for being off topic lol
    1-76 does count as one cap. I capped at 56, 61, 66, 71. That's about 500k in xp just for those 4 elite levels. If I go for 76, that's another 100k. Rhinos and foxes can get the 2 piece ring next cap, and 3 piece at the 86 cap.
    Yes, I understand why it doesn't, but also no rhino or fox ever even had any chance to cap at 56/61/66/71. I mean it is a difference at the 3 item ring with the dragon ring, just expediate a slight bit of balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

yep cant disagree with you - but have you ever played a sport? you win the game isnt that enough? or do they give recognition for being achieving more in certain areas? " offensive player of the game" "def player of the game" - i like the idea of giving ppl reconigiton for things they do... and why not do the same with plat?

my personality likes to be rewarded it is called "type A" and
    I play with your sports analogy;
    One guy gets dropped off at the game in a luxury car, his belly full of great food, his shoes cost 100$+, his health excellent due to great medical care. Let's say he does well in game just a lil cocky attitude.
    Next guy walked to the game, has holes in illfitting shoes, he could use a checkup and a square meal. He proformance just as well if not better, in game his sportsmanship is unparalleled.
    Who "should" be rewarded?
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-08-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

You already bought your founders, why do u have to be rewarded more founder type gears to one up people and show you can blow money, be happy yu were even able to get that one an still play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    You already bought your founders, why do u have to be rewarded more founder type gears to one up people and show you can blow money, be happy yu were even able to get that one an still play
    For a guy who is accused of the same thing often I'm surprised at all this mudslinging on both your parts Because none of these accusations are any of our business. Unless y'all itching to hear that "clickity clack".

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Im given what was given to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Eye for an eye makes all involved blind. In any case my point is still -
    It's none of our business. Public accusations might be making the accuser look bad, as we have no way of knowing the truth and the fact that dirty laundry is aired makes it obvious any accuser is trying to make the other look bad in a public format.
    Enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lw, I like you and all but we both know that was wayyyyyy against TOS as well. It's not any better.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Current fight : mejslll vs ALL
    Concurrent :
    lwmark vs suentousPO
    Thelonestud vs ZHEOTARE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebeast View Post
    Current fight : mejslll vs ALL
    Concurrent :
    lwmark vs suentousPO
    Thelonestud vs ZHEOTARE
    Accually I'm defusing a scrap, check it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Ok, so we have as a group have been given different items for supporting Pocket Legends.

Founders for being here in the begining - Vanity - looks cool ( on bears only ) and gives bonus.

Shielf of gratitude - not sure why but thank you (for the partrons of pl) - vanity - no stat bonused - tho it should it would off set ppl who have the founders.

all the bonus items for capping each level - used to give stat bonused - now just vanity - tho enough of them added up gave us the new rings.

ok - so here is the real costomer service - promoting the ppl who buy plat and invest in pocket legends, not just with the time, but with good old hard earned cash!!

*if you buy any plat - vanity something (hat, shield) that gives two armor bonus
    *if you buy 5,000 plat - vanity something that gives two hit bonus
    *if you buy 10,000 plat - vanity pet that gives you 1 dodge
    *if you buy 20,000 plat - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *if you buy 50,000 plat - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    *if you buy 75,000 plat - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *if you buy 89,281 - you give me some sort of founders type helm that says thank you and we want you to stick around because ppl like you are keeping us in business.

i personally would like (now that we are on the subject) a special pet or helm or shield or body armor that is used as vanity - looks cool - that would be similar in stats to the founders helm. and i have an idea - make it a pet, and it would be the money sign, it will add stats like 1 dodge, 2 hit, 1 regen to both, and 5 armor.

devils advocate... that would piss off every one in end game and give an advantage to the person who would "equip" that item!!!!... yep!! and why shouldnt it? if some one was willing to invest that much money in the game... A) it would keep them around to spend more money B) it would "thank" the person to who invested in to pl/sts C) it would promote some not all to reach that level (prob like 1% would actually qualify for it, half of those dont even pvp and ctf) C) it would be most likley adults who have a better perspective on what is fair and what is not. promoting a better playing game.

what are you thoughts... WOULD LOVE FOR STS TO COMMENT ON THIS AS WELL - in a open disscusion.
    Who is going to buy 89k platinum...? Seriously?