Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: From 24k ctf kills up to 33k in less than 12 hours

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcyee View Post
    Nothing you do will lead to him being banned. It's not against the rules so it isn't a bannable offense. Yea the kills may not be legit. yea we may not be his biggest fan. But just deal with it. I don't understand how 1 person that you hardly know can ruin your gameplay experience. Just look past it. If you see him in a game you're in, leave. After all, if there aren't enough players on his team, he can't start the match.
    pls read whole post.its not about langzi (altho the title might suggest so),its about getting the best out of ctf and the changed sts should do to make it possible. what do you think about the ctf system?do you feel something wrong with the experience?yes, i do. i cant see the point of capturing the flag for the team when i dont see any point of doing it.let the flag bearing warriors deal with it while ill do whats the next best thing out there to do,get some kills.winning?nobody cares.its chaos.no strategy, no suspense, no thrill (specially randoms).if you try to make a group for ctf it would only take 1 min before all random opponents leave.so, wheres the fun? thats why we make suggestions.we could either be wrong or right but in the end at least we tried.

let langzi be, (altho its fun to see him lie about his activities "guild event" so he says).if its isnt against TOS then let him be.too much work for a piece of pixeled banner. ( he wont have problem filling up a room by the way he even wants me out of the room)
    Last edited by spiderpig; 02-07-2013 at 01:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderpig For This Useful Post:

Yoho

It's not about langzi, it's about common sense. If someone publicly farms kills and that's suggested normal and 'not against TOS', then TOS should be changed towards proper treatment of farmers.

Suggestions to avoid abuse (assuming CTF is a team-based game)
    1. Autobalance team (yes, it's hard to trap in one team with friends, but for that matter Custom Games should be implemented; Playing CG you don't get any points, wins, etc, you play for fun with your friends or train with your team for tourneys)
    2. CTF leaderboard only for wins in CTF, thus you can see 'most valuable' player
    3. For CTF Kills - Deathmatch mode (or 1v1, with system like in Starcraft ladder)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I cant even get a thousand playing straight for 6-8 hours.

Im not blaming him tho, im blaming sts.

im just trying to support those trying their best to keep up.they are playing their as* out.

anyway, i know its not a big deal.,nobody cares. but i still hope sts will do something about it.
    I care deeply. That person who got all those CTF flags in such a short amount of time is considered to be boosting. No human being can even do this that fast. All it takes is dummy accounts to accumulate those type of numbers, thus exploit. It should be a ban able offense. STS has been turning a blind eye on people scripting and exploiting. Ticket support doesn't cut it with me. To me, that's like having a cop coming up to me in whispers explaining how we can just forget this without getting the pblic to know what really happened.

Shameful. The public must know. The power goes to the gamers, not the developers. Viva la gamers!

Yoho

Quote Originally Posted by Imwatchingyou View Post
    I care deeply. That person who got all those CTF flags in such a short amount of time is considered to be boosting. No human being can even do this that fast. All it takes is dummy accounts to accumulate those type of numbers, thus exploit. It should be a ban able offense. STS has been turning a blind eye on people scripting and exploiting. Ticket support doesn't cut it with me. To me, that's like having a cop coming up to me in whispers explaining how we can just forget this without getting the pblic to know what really happened.

Shameful. The public must know. The power goes to the gamers, not the developers. Viva la gamers!
    Cool, you started post with the game-topic, and ended with a call for Revolution

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoho View Post
    It's not about langzi, it's about common sense. If someone publicly farms kills and that's suggested normal and 'not against TOS', then TOS should be changed towards proper treatment of farmers.

Suggestions to avoid abuse (assuming CTF is a team-based game)
    1. Autobalance team (yes, it's hard to trap in one team with friends, but for that matter Custom Games should be implemented; Playing CG you don't get any points, wins, etc, you play for fun with your friends or train with your team for tourneys)
    2. CTF leaderboard only for wins in CTF, thus you can see 'most valuable' player
    3. For CTF Kills - Deathmatch mode (or 1v1, with system like in Starcraft ladder)
    thanks!great ideas man

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderpig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

farming kills is not illegal but this way wit naked toons is so funny n so ridiculous. this guy would get respect by being at lb he just get... shame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Leave it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Madstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadStar View Post
    Leave it!
    no way, this guy get caugh in a screen where hes obviously killing himself in a massiv alts system... really ??? who can really do that ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ctf wins should be on lb....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pilon View Post
    no way, this guy get caugh in a screen where hes obviously killing himself in a massiv alts system... really ??? who can really do that ???
    So what? Are you jealous? Get over it. Stop causing drama, it is not against the Terms of Service so quit whining about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't understand WHY is that guy still in Game?! Ban him already. He's completely ridiculous.
    banned for something ridiculous ? ?
    then you're the person who has to be banned, because you're ridiculous . .
    farming happened everywhere, fun or not fun is depend on the player, if you're not jealous for lb, and play ctf just for fun, it will be fun . .
    but in fact, your jealousy ruin the fun of your ctf . .
    so be mature and stop being jealous . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hope this thread closed very soon . .
    because this is pointless topic from jealous person who act as a police or as a judge to this game . .
    ban farmer, unfair, i work hard but get less than farmer, remove lb, no fun anymore etc . .
    are you the law maker ?
    are you game maker ?
    are you fun maker to all AL player ?
    this is about your jealousy which ruin your own fun .
    because many other AL player having fun just by playing ctf no matter their name listed to LB or not . .
    so i suggest developer to focus your energy to another fun feature for AL, not focusing all your energy to solve jealous people's whine . .
    25 people expect to bring back their own fun on ctf, but thousands people expect to have more fun on AL . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by just comment View Post
    banned for something ridiculous ? ?
    then you're the person who has to be banned, because you're ridiculous . .
    farming happened everywhere, fun or not fun is depend on the player, if you're not jealous for lb, and play ctf just for fun, it will be fun . .
    but in fact, your jealousy ruin the fun of your ctf . .
    so be mature and stop being jealous . .
    Before registering to come say something like this that will automatically cause drama which i'm sure it's what you are looking for, open your eyes and read the whole thread. As you can see, I have then agreed with the fact that it is not the farmer's fault, but the game's fault itself. Since you can farm and it is not against the Terms of Service, I cannot do anything about it, and may the farmers farm. Thank you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Madstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't understand WHY is that guy still in Game?! Ban him already. He's completely ridiculous.
    Ironic how you do the same now.
    From no where on leaderboards to 33k in a mere 3 days...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snalin View Post
    Ironic how you do the same now.
    From no where on leaderboards to 33k in a mere 3 days...
    Did you even read the thread? That was 1st post, then there's many others. And, there's private message for that AND we've already talked about it. I consider this as a troll post. Good luck.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Closing this one up before the flames devour it and take the rest of the forums down with it!

*click*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com