Quote Originally Posted by blakadder View Post
There is no CTF in PvP. This is how my matches usually go:
- we group up and start hunting the opposing team
- someone eventually quits the game which unbalances the game in favor of one group
- when the match is reduced to 5v3 or even 5v2 the winning team starts to flag
- the rest of the opposing team leaves cause they're overpowered and match usually ends without all 5 flags being captured

This has been repeating during the last 2 weeks and has become very tiresome.

PvP is farming kills and farming flags. There is no strategy, no team competition, no real incentive to win as a team. I just mind my kill count and snag a flag here and there to keep myself on lb.
Even matches happen once in about a dozen matches started and they dont last long since someone gets tired of killing and leaves the arena. Why? No incentive to win over the opposing team, just kill, kill, kill...

I'm stopping PvPing since its become more tedious than farming elites. There is no thrill, no competition, no real reason to participate in PvP unless you want to ruthlessly annihilate the opposing team till they all leave. PvP is nothing but a grind to get the achievement points if you care for them.

Give us true CTF where you wont count kills and deaths but team wins.
Give us 1v1 or 3v3 deathmatch for kills.
Give us a better party system so we can do guild wars.
I've made a tank of a warrior and simply run around and cap flags regardless of who or what is going on around me. Usually I get yelled at by someone trying to duel or kill farm because I'm effective ending the game... Ironic they'd say this in a CTF round.