Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Sam, not sure if you saw my suggestion in another thread, but you could place a limit on how many times the same player could kill another player within a certain time limit. For example, you could make it so that no single player could kill any single other player more than 100 times in a day, otherwise the extra kills above 100 just won't count towards their stats. This would cause no concern for 99% of players who just join random games and play. But would make it very difficult to kill farm as you would limited as to how many kills you could farm per day without opening lots of extra accounts. It wouldn't be impossible to beat the system, but much more time consuming.
I must be disagree with you,because Arcane legends is not my job unlike low age PPL and some school kids playing 24hr a day, I only come online 3 or 4 times a week and PVP kills are so hard to get 10k PVP and 10k flags, at the normal situation it takes like 1 year for someone like me to get those points, I'm playing online game for fun not as a job, so if I see that it takes 3 years to get 10k PVP kills then is not gonna be any reason to play that kind of game anymore.
I still don't understand why you want this PVP become harder, is already hard and takes 1 year to get 10k PVP kills???As I told you this game is not a full time job for many people like me