Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Right now I have one twink that I care about kdr on, and other assorted twinks just to play with and get better.
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sam, not sure if you saw my suggestion in another thread, but you could place a limit on how many times the same player could kill another player within a certain time limit. For example, you could make it so that no single player could kill any single other player more than 100 times in a day, otherwise the extra kills above 100 just won't count towards their stats. This would cause no concern for 99% of players who just join random games and play. But would make it very difficult to kill farm as you would limited as to how many kills you could farm per day without opening lots of extra accounts. It wouldn't be impossible to beat the system, but much more time consuming.
    I must be disagree with you,because Arcane legends is not my job unlike low age PPL and some school kids playing 24hr a day, I only come online 3 or 4 times a week and PVP kills are so hard to get 10k PVP and 10k flags, at the normal situation it takes like 1 year for someone like me to get those points, I'm playing online game for fun not as a job, so if I see that it takes 3 years to get 10k PVP kills then is not gonna be any reason to play that kind of game anymore.
    I still don't understand why you want this PVP become harder, is already hard and takes 1 year to get 10k PVP kills???As I told you this game is not a full time job for many people like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    I must be disagree with you,because Arcane legends is not my job unlike low age PPL and some school kids playing 24hr a day, I only come online 3 or 4 times a week and PVP kills are so hard to get 10k PVP and 10k flags, at the normal situation it takes like 1 year for someone like me to get those points, I'm playing online game for fun not as a job, so if I see that it takes 3 years to get 10k PVP kills then is not gonna be any reason to play that kind of game anymore.
    I still don't understand why you want this PVP become harder, is already hard and takes 1 year to get 10k PVP kills???As I told you this game is not a full time job for many people like me
    He says limit to 100 kills on a single player. ( I can only kill you 100 times per day) I don't think you understood
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It really is hard to get 10k pvp kills. Mostly many players in lvl 31 cap have mythic and i cant afford it. Me too, im not a full timer. When at work during break i assure to get some kills in pvp. Been playing since lvl 16 cap and just recently achieved warmonger title. It felt great coz it came from hard work. Lol. This is my 1st rpg game anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Be nice if we had some attention on Pocket legends not just all on Al.. thanks .. al has enough right now geez theres something new every week while we pl players get something every 2nd month besides maybe double whatever or special stuff wheres our timed runs our prizes iv heard nothing
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Attachment 24196Attachment 24197Attachment 24195
    well, in my own opinion, it seems like kill farming and LB just ruined the whole CTF experience also.
    I feel very sad and sorry for new players when they go to pvp they gonna die instantly by twinks, and they can not play. I think the best way is to not producing any good strong weapon for these twink levels, so they can be same as others, how come rouge level10 having bonechill bow, this is a mistake that should be thinking of, and the only way is that all twink levels having same weapon than normal. please take this issue into consideration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Edited my post that you quoted btw, I understand where you're coming from dw. However based from gundam's request, I somehow see something good to it. I have this buddy who was awarded with at least 3 vanity banners last season and that he feared if ever the next season comes, he would get the same type of banner. I'm pretty sure if I was my bud, I would want something different for a reward. Well it's just a matter of few weeks before s3 comes, so we'll see if ever the team really intends to give out the same type(look and color) of banner for this season's winners.
    Lol I think your crazy for banners, but all is same is just a flag you put on your head, at the right time they will make some changes, they better know what is good for us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange View Post
    I feel very sad and sorry for new players when they go to pvp they gonna die instantly by twinks, and they can not play. I think the best way is to not producing any good strong weapon for these twink levels, so they can be same as others, how come rouge level10 having bonechill bow, this is a mistake that should be thinking of, and the only way is that all twink levels having same weapon than normal. please take this issue into consideration
    Twinks want to fight other twinks at low levels with good gear for good matches. Some (many, I'll admit) twinks will kill new people on sight, but that's irresistable.
    If we all had sucky gear we would have sucky fights.
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm very poor in PVP...... How can I win in PVP, if my Internet was slow (poor connection)............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Idea weeee

How bout an annual Maybe at the half of the season there would be an organized pvp match

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default em. . .

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusrevange:1123461
    Hi, Rouge they have higher critic,DEX,Damage,DPS than warriors, is like rouge are warriors. I dont know why rouge should have all higher stats than warriors, only warriors have slightly higher HP which higher DEX of rouge can be same as higher HP, so in my point of view rouges are warrior with high critic,DEX,DAMAGE,DPS.
    I still dont understand why warriors should have lower damage and DPS than rouges, rouges should only have high critic and DEX...
    warriors have big amount of armor and they have Vengeful Blood a skill that regens mp and their invulnerablity in healing we rogues dont have that many possitive buffs we have that smoke bomb thing but isnt good for pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredBootyPopper View Post
    warriors have big amount of armor and they have Vengeful Blood a skill that regens mp and their invulnerablity in healing we rogues dont have that many possitive buffs we have that smoke bomb thing but isnt good for pvp
    you're actually complaining about being a rogue in pvp
    try sorcery please

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    you're actually complaining about being a rogue in pvp
    try sorcery please
    I love you
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I sort of just skimmed through. Does this kill farming refer to players killing bots just to be on lb? Coz we have a lot on War TDM LB atm. And my friend has some proof of people admitting that they cheated to get kills.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JohanneD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Yeah, i have proof for wars cheating in tdm also, n what about #1 ctf kills overall, that person went from 26k- 55k in 2 days.. farming his other toons, n paying newbies

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Top CTF and top TDM killers are farmers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    Yeah, i have proof for wars cheating in tdm also, n what about #1 ctf kills overall, that person went from 26k- 55k in 2 days.. farming his other toons, n paying newbies
    #1 ctfer look like he will be passed by the #2 Yolo today or tommorow.
    I am told that he used to be a L.15/16 twinker and since they leveled to end game they have only gotten 1k ish kills in the past 2 months.

Will be interesting to see what does user does to keep their spot hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

OVBVIOUSLY

They make a lvl30 toon and farm themselves again and again. Yolo, is at endgame now. Tbh, I'm not too found of that

1 TIME TWINK, ALWAYS TWINK

Stay out of our lvl or make a new toon. Your kills are not inpressive when they arent from endgame...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    OVBVIOUSLY

They make a lvl30 toon and farm themselves again and again. Yolo, is at endgame now. Tbh, I'm not too found of that

1 TIME TWINK, ALWAYS TWINK

Stay out of our lvl or make a new toon. Your kills are not inpressive when they arent from endgame...
    Are you saying these players like Trueorigin, Yolo, CTF, Itaat, etc (b/c they all leveled up from twinkers lvls) will make l.30 toons and farm themselves again?
    And wouldn't these players levelling up be better in a sense for everyone else since they can no longer get "easy kills" down at the low levels.

Not to point fingers but trueorigin is a fine example. Unless he's not ctfing anymore, his kills have stopped dead.