Thread: urgent hack: do not click on the links. There are links that are hacked are the

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default urgent hack: do not click on the links. There are links that are hacked are the

urgent: do not click on the links. There are links that are hacked are the phisher to recover your email address and your codes, then he steals your account. be really careful. someone wants me hacker so he put links or address hacked. I'm French sorry for my bad English.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Umm? Where did he put the links at?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know but, they are two kid of 13 and 14 year who search hacking me. My character of pocket legends is this hacker so i have 0credi. I give my number juste a one friend. With my number he found my email and my password (gmail) but google has stop hackeur because big security. juste with my number :-(. He managed send link on my android so maybe link here i know. So CARFULL PLEASE sorry for my bad english, i am french @;@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two brother on successful has me hacker just with my phone number, they make a phisher (link hack) and they have me send SMS, they failed to have my password and email, but google has block their attempt and my defendant, google has a good security, they on successful a steal my account on pocket legends, since I strengthen my security and its better, if to link is hack and that click you on it they will have your password and email. I diagnose because I am almost sure they post a link here. Sorry for my bad english but i am french, lol.
    JUSTE CARFULL LINK (MABY HACKER)