Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I was playing today for a few hours and I have to say that the nerf they did to that warrior proc was definitely noticeable to me. I actually took down a couple of warriors 1-on-1. Maybe they weren't top geared warriors, but it's a first for me. They just weren't able to stun me in the same way they did previously. I still think sorcerers are at a disadvantage, but not as much as before. In one case I was able to run circles around the warrior and take him down, and in another case he chased me but was not able to stun me, so as he chased me I ran and kept unloading on him until finally he stopped chasing me -- then I knew he was probably running low on health so I turned around and chased him and after a couple of more hits he died. This is the first time I have been able to do this more than once in a single game. Obviously if balancing is right then it should happen 50% of the time I am confronted with a warrior 1-on-1. But it's a start. I think next they have to nerf the warriors healing just a bit, as the really top geared warriors seem to be able to heal faster than I can damage them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Preferably they would buff mages, instead of nerfing warriors even further.

No offense to you, Energ, or any other mages out there, but constant change of a class gets annoying somewhat. Warriors have been tossed around the 'balance ring' for a long time now, what with players complaining about it being op. (Which as a warrior, i have to agree)

I would still prefer if some changes were made to the mage, instead of constantly on the warrior.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    There is a glitch for windmill. If you put points on certain stats and skills normal windmill attack will result in unreasonably large crit. This is however different than all the wars saying vb+ribbit+dark proc.
    This is true, I have witnessed it several times. Its the same toons over and over again. At first I was drooling asking about their build/gear. The gear was mid level and he would not share the build. I was told to "figure it out" but no combination of skills could mathematically provide that type of devastating damage. Its an obvious glitch, but I cannot prove it either way.

With that being said, there has also been a huge influx of script users. Either solve the problem or make it available to everyone. I'm not sure if this is related to the whirlwind hack or not, but its annoying.

My two pennies offered upon my box of soap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I do fairly well against warriors but some do massive damage 20-80% +, along with their high armour, health and the fact the rogues are wrecked in the mana department make some warriors an pain to beat.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 02-20-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I am able to take down some Warriors - mid geared one's really, but top geared Warriors have too much HP, too much Armor, heal too fast, have invincibility and incredible attack range. I could live with everything as it is if Warriors moved slower and had less range. There is simply no way to outrun a Warrior. I've hit a Warrior with three charged Aimed Shots (with other skills mixed in while it cools down) but nothing - then, I run out of Mana and try to flee, but a Skyward Smash + Windmill and I'm dead.

I've only taken down top end Warriors with a group, but my Rogue has 150 DMG, >20% Crit and ~25% Dodge and I just can't take them down 1v1.

Tonight, I was pulled through a wall to be killed by a Warrior. It's just funny how a Rogue's stun (the only stun we've got) lasts for, at best, 1 second, but other stuns seem to last far longer.

If we could reduce Warriors speed by about 25%, I think that would be all the balance that is needed - I mean, there has to be some kind of weakness with them...right?

Seriously, how could a giant lumbering gorilla wearing plate armor run as fast as Rogues in leather or Mages in robes? Just sayin....

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I've been paying more attention to how much windmill actually hits and I noticed today, it's fairly common for windmill to hit 1k + crit

At level 16 I only got 1k hp, so I noticed I do get 1 shot by warriors sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Common? I've never, EVER seen more than 600 windmill crit and im lvl 21 with 21 watch sword. And that's on a squishy with no armor and all buffs on.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

its fairly easy for a warrior to oneshot onekill you. info is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-kill-machine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes but IT'S A GLITCH. God.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

^ just fix the glitch and everything will be fine...yay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

#nerfpls
    #nerfwarrior2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

So a warrior criting at 1500 is a glitch but rouges are okay to be critting from 2500-3000? And that's ok?
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

It isn't a glitch, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    damage increase is working correctly, and the right amount. Tapping is actually unecessary as windmill on its own ticks damage once cast so spare your fingers the bleeding! The outlier here seems to be the sword proc combined with everything else, which was nerfed a bit to compensate recently. Note that since windmill ticks off like 4 or 5 attacks per cast, each of those ticks has a chance to proc the sword, hence the overload of damage.

Is it working as designed? technically yes, but it's outside of a combination we anticipated. We will keep an eye on it, and if we feel it is out of control we can bring the damage down a bit to level it out. Not just yet though.
    Guess that says it all.
    Last edited by Destructible; 03-05-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Are they ever going to buff sorcerers? I feel bad for them. Rogues 1 shot, warriors 1 shot, sorcerers.. get 1 shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    So a warrior criting at 1500 is a glitch but rouges are okay to be critting from 2500-3000? And that's ok?
    Yes. We do not have any shield nor mana regen, our heals (medpacks) would glitch and at times it wont be able to be picked up. Our health would ideally be from 1600-1900 whereas you have 3.5 or more. We're meant to crit high and live short.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol Warriors too powerfull they are hard 2 kill, i shoot 3x aimed shot 1k+ crit ea = around 3k+ hp and they still survive most of time and i get 1 hitted by that windmill skill and im deadmeat and what if 3 warriors groups up = Mc hammer Can't touch this?
    Its no fun to play pvp these days unless they fix this overpowered warriors and yes they Spawn kills alot WTH ? They really hit hard dunno how but they are like Doctors too with those crazy heal skill but yeah .... ithought i was the only 1 with this problem now i noticed alot people have same problem like me hihihi .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Default 25%?more like 250%

I've suck up too much of it until this point.
    25% stun chance, dafuq bro is that realy 25%? you stunned me everytime you jump!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Warriors need to have a lower range and lower defense. They are just too strong when coupled with a crit pet. Rogues and mages dont stand a chance. I get stunned and damaged bad every time they just jump and make the ground shake. Then the pulling just kills me.

Warriors have too much strength/hp, too much damage potential and too long a range.
    Last edited by Zyntia; 03-02-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post
    whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?
    ive been 1 shotted by a warrior more than ive been ohkod by a rogue.
    Credits to Iady