Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia:990650
    whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?
    on a chance crit that nvr happens( sorce)and yur point is??
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post
    whats this famous 1 shot of Rogues? Its a crit hit right? So, dont mages have 250% dmage on a crit. Why do they crib?
    even with the 250%+dmg on critical the total dmg done is only 400plus - 1.2k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mages have 250% damage on a crit. Make your character have good gear and weapons and use a crit pet. What else do you want? I have seen amazing mages kill rogues and warriors 1 on 1. The mages who whine so much are probably playing against a higher level pvp opponent or just do not know how to play. Some nice mages of my lvl in pvp are Reebasher, Youngmage, Teabeze. Every class is perfect, its just the tactics and gear which make or break you. Besides this, the level of your opponent. If a good mage is killed often he is probably playing with higher levels. Does anybody want same level pvp? Its so unfair that lvl 18 players play agaisnt lvl 11s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Mages have 250% damage on a crit. Make your character have good gear and weapons and use a crit pet. What else do you want? I have seen amazing mages kill rogues and warriors 1 on 1. The mages who whine so much are probably playing against a higher level pvp opponent or just do not know how to play. Some nice mages of my lvl in pvp are Reebasher, Youngmage, Teabeze. Every class is perfect, its just the tactics and gear which make or break you. Besides this, the level of your opponent. If a good mage is killed often he is probably playing with higher levels. Does anybody want same level pvp? Its so unfair that lvl 18 players play agaisnt lvl 11s.
    lmao teabeaze. I kill him/her easily and I'm L16...he's like L18 no?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

i play end game bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    even with the 250%+dmg on critical the total dmg done is only 400plus - 1.2k.
    cant you see the difference between warriors and mage?
    our dmg is the highest
    our crit can be as high as 20-50%crit.
    our lightning spell dmg is by far shows more stat dmg which is shown in the skill info for 350plus - 450+ comapred to windmill that is only 200+
    with the facts(somewhat) given mages should deal more dmg than warriors
    but where does this 1.5k-2k per windmill turn dmg came from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

crit on light happens once in a blue moon. even with a crit pet.

And thats comin from the best twink mage in this game @ all twink lvls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Sorry for bring this up again. But I feel this is a glitch. And must be fixed.

I have all three clssses, and my warrior had dark potency with veng & demon grace set which gives more crit, but never seen I made more than 800 dmg.

However, just two days ago, I met a guy (don't want a call his name. He is on leader board, and has an easy name). He came by himself against 4 in my team, 3 warriors and 1 rogue. You know what happened? He killed everyone within 3 sec every time he sees anyone, even when everyone is around him. With one windmill, all three warrior got killed. With two hits of windmill.

It is because of dark potency proc? No. It happened every time he uses windmill. While he killed three warriors more than 10 times, he had no dead.

We are bad warriors? Well. Even so, I had jugg, veng, hor 900+ armor 170+ dps and 3900+ health. Activate all this makes me 5000 health and you know the rest. And I got killed with all this with two hits. Consistently.

Using ribbit? No.

How is this 'working as it is designed'?
    I don't know how dev calculate dmg, but from about 300 dmg, + crit makes 3000 dmg? This must be a glitch.

And this must be a glitch because not everyone has it. Like people says 'just tap windmill' makes every warriors do this dmg with crit sometimes or even rarely, it might make sense. But it never happens to some people. Because of equip/weapon? Like I said I had dark potency, never happened to me and my friends.

Warriors complains that why rogue can do so high dmg then. And 'why not warrior! This is fair!' But aimed shot is designed to to 250% dmg on crit with a skill point in it. So does thunder of mage.

(And this is out of point, but warrior gets most health, rogue gets most dmg, and mage gets most mana. Which means warrior should be a tank with high health and heals, rogue should be a dmg that need a protection from team (party) and mage is a supporter with stun/root/slow and extra heal/mana heal. If you talk about number of kill only, of course rogue is easier to get. So warrior is good to carry flag. And this is why mages complain a lot about underpowered. Like I said I play all three classes, just saying what I am thinking.)

So what I am thinking is... I feel like some people randomly (luckily) have a glitch on their windmill.
    So I think this need to be reviewed by dev again.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-09-2013 at 12:24 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
    Sorry for bring this up again. But I feel this is a glitch. And must be fixed.

I have all three clssses, and my warrior had dark potency with veng & demon grace set which gives more crit, but never seen I made more than 800 dmg.

However, just two days ago, I met a guy (don't want a call his name. He is on leader board, and has an easy name). He came by himself against 4 in my team, 3 warriors and 1 rogue. You know what happened? He killed everyone within 3 sec every time he sees anyone, even when everyone is around him. With one windmill, all three warrior got killed. With two hits of windmill.

It is because of dark potency proc? No. It happened every time he uses windmill. While he killed three warriors more than 10 times, he had no dead.

We are bad warriors? Well. Even so, I had jugg, veng, hor 900+ armor 170+ dps and 3900+ health. Activate all this makes me 5000 health and you know the rest. And I got killed with all this with two hits. Consistently.

Using ribbit? No.

How is this 'working as it is designed'?
    I don't know how dev calculate dmg, but from about 300 dmg, + crit makes 3000 dmg? This must be a glitch.

And this must be a glitch because not everyone has it. Like people says 'just tap windmill' makes every warriors do this dmg with crit sometimes or even rarely, it might make sense. But it never happens to some people. Because of equip/weapon? Like I said I had dark potency, never happened to me and my friends.

Warriors complains that why rogue can do so high dmg then. And 'why not warrior! This is fair!' But aimed shot is designed to to 250% dmg on crit with a skill point in it. So does thunder of mage.

(And this is out of point, but warrior gets most health, rogue gets most dmg, and mage gets most mana. Which means warrior should be a tank with high health and heals, rogue should be a dmg that need a protection from team (party) and mage is a supporter with stun/root/slow and extra heal/mana heal. If you talk about number of kill only, of course rogue is easier to get. So warrior is good to carry flag. And this is why mages complain a lot about underpowered. Like I said I play all three classes, just saying what I am thinking.)

So what I am thinking is... I feel like some people randomly (luckily) have a glitch on their windmill.
    So I think this need to be reviewed by dev again.
    may god bless u....devs must be blind, since a month the warrior (naturally and recently the windmill glitch) class is OP...
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Cry cry cry

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    may god bless u....devs must be blind, since a month the warrior (naturally and recently the windmill glitch) class is OP...
    To Themiraclebird,
    You're a cry baby. You fail at this game. Youre actually complaining because you can't figure out how to do what other warriors have figured out. Give up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

What a bad time to host this thing with all the bugs and upcoming so called "nerfs"
    Fighting a warrior with any class other than warrior is like soloing an elite boss minus your potions X_X

edit: actually it's much worse b/c elite bosses don't 1 hit me 100% the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serfius:1000262
    To Themiraclebird,
    You're a cry baby. You fail at this game. Youre actually complaining because you can't figure out how to do what other warriors have figured out. Give up
    What a coward LOL. If you wanna talk to me use ur real forum account.
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

just wait and see what they come up with the new update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

In terms of talking sorcerer vs other classes,sorcerer got the lowest defense and also health point.Thats make sorcerer lightning strike NEVER 1 strike dead even it crit with 250% more damage when fighting other class.But when rogue with same damage as the sorcerer can do 1 shot kill because sorcerer got lowest hp and defense make us more likely dead in 1 shot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I've been 1 shot too many times by mages. You guys really tend to overstate the uselessness of your class.
    And stop whining about your hp and armor, if you want more hp and armor go warrior.

If you guys have any mmo experience mages are often refered to as glass cannons meaning they die easily so they're normally a harder class to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SouLBlizzard:1000678
    In terms of talking sorcerer vs other classes,sorcerer got the lowest defense and also health point.Thats make sorcerer lightning strike NEVER 1 strike dead even it crit with 250% more damage when fighting other class.But when rogue with same damage as the sorcerer can do 1 shot kill because sorcerer got lowest hp and defense make us more likely dead in 1 shot...
    rogues are just as squishy as mages...and stop discussing ohko's cuz theyre impossible now (except the dumb windmill glitch)

Facts..
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

rogues are just as squishy as mages...and stop discussing ohko's cuz theyre impossible now (except the dumb windmill glitch)

Facts..
    True.Im not saying sorcerer is weakest or something...

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    I've been 1 shot too many times by mages. You guys really tend to overstate the uselessness of your class.
    And stop whining about your hp and armor, if you want more hp and armor go warrior.

If you guys have any mmo experience mages are often refered to as glass cannons meaning they die easily so they're normally a harder class to play.
    First,since when telling the fact is whining?Its the fact that we got the lowest hp and armor...
    Second,I would like to see any good sorcerer ohko your "best geared rogue"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

It's a fact that you guys have the lowest hp and armor, but it's also a fact that mages always have the lowest hp and armor in any mmo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:1000904
    It's a fact that you guys have the lowest hp and armor, but it's also a fact that mages always have the lowest hp and armor in any mmo
    its also a fact that roguez dont heal like they do in al. Op health packs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The windmill bug is ridiculous. But of course, warriors wont admit it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I don't really think mage is underpowered...
    It's just hard for 1 on 1 with mage becasue rogue can kill so fast, warriors bear all attack from mage.
    Mage has as high dmg as rogue, but don't have high dodge and CRIT. Mage has shield and heal instead of dodge, so no comment about it, but rogues crit and dmg could be ridiculously high with a couple of Aimed shot. Each AS gives 10% dmg and 10% crit. so Crit could be higher than 50%. And 250% dmg on crit and target armor -15%. all this together, rogue can make so much damage.

But mage need to use a pet to have a good crit. BUT stun more.

So. What I am trying to say is, Mage shine through their strength with PARTY(TEAM).
    I mean. It is made that way.
    All rogue will agree that you appreciate mana heal from a mage in your team.
    All warrior will agree that it's much easier to tank with a mage.

So, let me tell you this.
    Two warriors, two rogues, one mage together.
    One worrior shield as he jump in to other team, and with a shield, mage stands behind the team & throw fire ball and ice to stun/slow other team and rogues shot everything they have for dmg, other warrior wrap another shield right away, Mage heals mana of rogue and warrior & extra heal with another wave of stun attack, and rogues again throw all they have...Shield, heal, dmg, and repeat.
    right there invincible team.

Every class has their role in the team. and mage makes other teams job easier.
    Without mage(if it doesn't stun other teams), the Warrior who jumped will be stunned(or stay stunned forever) while he is throwing windmill and dead, rogue will be out of mana after 10 sec of battle.
    Stunned warrior is just a meat, and a rogue without mana is hopeless.
    Then who can help them? MAGE.

So (maybe this should be in suggest section) I thinking it would be good to have a team reward/leaderboard for Winning the game of flag, not number of kill. Then people will focus on more team play(and look for more mage). And two things will need to be followed up with this, first, better party system in PVP, so people can bring their friends or good player/class in pvp, not with random ppl like right now, and 2nd, 1 on 1 arena for those who like to have more kills.

Come back to the subject,
    Yes. if you want more kills, you will still say mage is underpowered.
    But I think mage is a unique class that is designed to 'support' other class.

I DO hope it can have a little more crit (not dodge) with Int stat like rogue, it would be great and make this class do much better dmg.

And thinking 3k dmg from ANY class (even rogue) is not fair. 2k with crit will be reasonable. So every class can have a change to do SOMETHING.
    I don't really understand how a rogue can make so high dmg even it has 250% dmg on crit, 10% more dmgs, -15% armor from 300-400 dmg skill.. (I don't know how dev calculate dmg.. but seems too much.)
    a warroir without windmill glitch never make over 1k dmg on one hit. vs, 2k dmg on 50% crit chance rogue sounds fair for me.
    And Mage with good stun skill and good crit dmg will be fine to play with, too.

I am not siding with any class.
    Just saying what I think.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-09-2013 at 11:18 PM.