Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I don't understand the whining rouges and mages all do damage above 1k consistely. .. a warrior does it from time to time and its a glitch...I have now 4150 health and a rouge destroyed me in two seconds still....I have mythic and all end game gear and didn't even get a chance to use windmill. ... u guys are fine with one hitting others but hate when its done to you. ... on average windmill does 200-300 a hit... go up to random players around al look at ctf stats. ..most warriors have more deaths than kills about 75%... rouge is complete oppositie....50 kills a match for rogue yet still xomplain abouy warriors being opp... again what gear do they have? Ive seen mages and rogues own warriors....a team of five mages killed a team with five warriors was ridiculous....have I ever thought of one thong where are u putting your stats??? Mage has great skills to deflect damage. Most pvpers are noobs and put everything in attack and offense than cry they die quickly...well duh...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Okay, here:

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We did find a math error on all life thief weapons, and it will be addressed in the next patch I believe.

In regards to windmill I would keep your eyes on the forums, as we are working on some stuff related to this.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I wonder if those monkey warriors will remember how to actually fight once the windmill glitch is fixed XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I wonder if people will ever stop crying about warriors long enough to realize they were 1 shot by a rogue. Or is that acceptable now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I wonder if people will ever stop crying about warriors long enough to realize they were 1 shot by a rogue. Or is that acceptable now?

Haha kind of agree with this..

I do think windmill glitch need to be fixed, but also think rogue's dmg output is too much. +3k after new lvl cap and a special weapon for only this class? Ridiculous.

Warrior is hard to kill as it is hard for warrior to kill others.
    (compared to other class without glitch)
    Rogue dies a lot as they can kill a lot. Sounds fair for me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post

I do think windmill glitch need to be fixed, but also think rogue's dmg output is too much. +3k after new lvl cap and a special weapon for only this class? Ridiculous.

All they need to do is take the buff away from the sword. Chaining veng+windmill+ribbit I only hit 300-600. I've never tried using a vorpal. Why don't they just take the critical buff away from it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post

And what of mages?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It takes the twice the damage output to kill a warrior than a rogue...what's your argument exactly?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nananana View Post
    It takes the twice the damage output to kill a warrior than a rogue...what's your argument exactly?
    Oh you know, that part where rogues crit 3k+ from a single skill. Warriors have alittle under 4k HP. This is acceptable but a warrior windmill is a big deal, even though its harder to even pull off and has a longer cool down time. People assume hitting 1k+ with windmill happens all the time and it doesn't either. There's quite a bit of misinformation out there as to what's really going on, and all I see is rogues whining because another class is challenging their pvp dominance.

I'd like to see all 1 hitting skills nerfed. Not just warriors, and a buff for sorcerers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

All they need to do is take the buff away from the sword. Chaining veng+windmill+ribbit I only hit 300-600. I've never tried using a vorpal. Why don't they just take the critical buff away from it.
    I had dark potency lv21, never happened to me, my wife and my friend who has veng, windmill and dark potency.
    So I don't think it is because of the sword's 100% crit proc.
    But you said vorpal... I don't know about the sword tho.

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    And what of mages?
    Well I kind of talk about it on previous msg...
    I think It's stunned got nerfed so it's kind of sucks now, but my opinion about mage is that it is a 'supportive' class.
    However, a little more crit will be appreciated, but you can use pets for it, has a heal, high dmg as rogue, with stun. If stun works properly and play smart, it is not a bad class at all.
    Honestly, I play warrior and mage most in pvp, and mage is really fun with other players. If you want 1 on 1, well, gotta be smart. Kite, stun, distance attack and heal... you know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh you know, that part where rogues crit 3k+ from a single skill. Warriors have alittle under 4k HP. This is acceptable but a warrior windmill is a big deal, even though its harder to even pull off and has a longer cool down time. People assume hitting 1k+ with windmill happens all the time and it doesn't either. There's quite a bit of misinformation out there as to what's really going on, and all I see is rogues whining because another class is challenging their pvp dominance.

I'd like to see all 1 hitting skills nerfed. Not just warriors, and a buff for sorcerers.
    First of all I run all classes, so i'm not a rogue "whining." You can't compare the two situations. The windmill is far worse and its not even close. With it, its possible to kill the enemy's whole team by just running up to them. If rogues have enough mana to pull off AT LEAST FIVE aimshots to kill whole enemy team AND survive meanwhile, then you can compare the two problems.

And don't exaggerate with numbers either for your flimsy argument. The windmill crits hits way more than just 1k. And Ive never seen a warrior get hit 3k by aimshot. If rogue is hitting warrior for 3k hp, that warrior has terrible armor.

CTF is a team-based game and with a decent team, rogues w/ aimshot are simple to counter. But any balance is thrown out the window when a team has multiple warriors who just charge in with shield up and windmill whole teams to the ground

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nananana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nananana View Post
    And don't exaggerate with numbers either for your flimsy argument. The windmill crits hits way more than just 1k. And Ive never seen a warrior get hit 3k by aimshot. If rogue is hitting warrior for 3k hp, that warrior has terrible armor.
    Well. I am not trying to argue with you, but a windmill on crit should not make more than 1k per hit. That's why we call it a glitch.

And I have +900 armor and 5k health with all skill activated, but some good rogues can kill me with 2 or 3 hit (with some luck I guess), after first as, 40% of health left. So I think it's close to 3k.

And rogue have high dodge, and warrior never. So all rogue's attack safely land on warrior, while warrior's windmill is passing by rogues. And of cause warrior can wrap up and heal itself, but second as will kill warrior even before it's fully healed.

So if 1k dmg from windmill, 2k from as sounds fair for me because 3k will cause 1 shot kill too many times in play, especially on mages. (Everyone wants their class to make more dmg.....)
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-11-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

windmill is an aoe aimshot

nuff said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

They need to get rid of this. Last night I watched a warrior kill the entire other team in about 5 seconds. It's no fun as a mage fighting when you know you can't even get hit once or else you die instantly. And I got about 2600 health which is more than most mages. I like that they nerfed the one-hits from rogues, now those fights (mage vs. rogue) are pretty even, they just need to get rid of this warrior glitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ive been hit by an aimed shot at 3752 screen shot it, than they quixkly did piercer and finished me off... I had 4500 health after vengful...windmill does take skill to use..ive gotten 2400 before but that is rare....and granted aimed shot wont take out a group, u fail to remember that rouges have razor on top of it. It oblirates groups....and mages with Clyde can slow and stun the hell out of a warrior. ... thibk about this a ro uge can do 2000-3000 damage with quicker cd....warrior has slow cd, and has to use vengeful, than heal, than smash hope they stun u, use ribbit than windmill and hope they get 1-2k... we don't get luxury of pushing one button. ...I think its fair. Again look a lb... rouges rule with kills , k/d ratio, times, etc....and poor mages get one shot by same rouges
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1003128
    Ive been hit by an aimed shot at 3752 screen shot it, than they quixkly did piercer and finished me off... I had 4500 health after vengful...windmill does take skill to use..ive gotten 2400 before but that is rare....and granted aimed shot wont take out a group, u fail to remember that rouges have razor on top of it. It oblirates groups....and mages with Clyde can slow and stun the hell out of a warrior. ... thibk about this a ro uge can do 2000-3000 damage with quicker cd....warrior has slow cd, and has to use vengeful, than heal, than smash hope they stun u, use ribbit than windmill and hope they get 1-2k... we don't get luxury of pushing one button. ...I think its fair. Again look a lb... rouges rule with kills , k/d ratio, times, etc....and poor mages get one shot by same rouges
    1. Wars r op, putting aside the glitch the wars r still op in under l21 pvp.

2. Wars can gt about 90% crit with venge and ribbit.

3. One shotting is impossible prior to update.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Btw does anybody know what happened to spyderpig?
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I haven't seen em online in forever... He used to be on spyderham all the time doing pvp cuz he was one of the best... On lb even

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

And I am just posting this one cuz it is my 250th post... Wnder if I get a new title?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Deva, u really need to look at lcls this person said warriors are op lvl 21 and under.. I could care less about that . Lvl 26 rouges rule right now