Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior's touch me and you're dead skill

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Why do rouges and mages complain so much about warriors... top ten in kills are all rogues and mages... zero warriors... if its so easy for us to kill wed be up there...a rogue has a whirldwind like attack woth their belt of swords thing... u can kill a whole group with that...even warriors... warriors whirlwind will not kill another warrior... I have highest damage build 919 armoe and can die in three hits... k/d ratio is obsurd.. those ones on lb lwqve a room if thwy know they have a weak team... that's not skill...im also in that group where a single aimed shot puts my warrior in red.... im just clever with my heal usage...
    ahmm we are talking about a "glitch" here.we are not talking about normal combat.we are trying to figure out if this incidents are because of cheating or not.we are not complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I guess you've never tried to fight a group of two or three Warriors who keep casting invincibility on each other...

Warriors don't lead in kills because the Rogues usually kill-steal. Sorcerers kill-steal as well with their Lightning or Fireball damage, but Rogues do it purposefully. See, when a Warrior beats up a group of enemies, a Rogue sneaks in with Aimed Shot or Shadow Piercer, gets the kill and then backs off again to conserve HP and Mana.

Usually, when I'm on with my Rogue, as soon as I see a Warrior, I try to kill them. Their buffs are simply too OP that I have to target them and put them down first. Either that or the Warrior breaks off to target my Rogue. If I don't try to take down the Warrior, it's too challenging to combat a team when they all have the invincibility shield going.

Rogues are super easy to kill - charged Aimed Shot, normal Noxious Bolt, normal Shadow Piercer....GF. Sorcerers are easy to kill when they are not shielded, but Warriors have so much HP and so much armor that the three quick bursts of damage doesn't take them down. By the time I recharge, they usually put up a shield or replenish their HP, turn around and smack me with a Windmill or Axe Throw....THAT is why they are so OP. There have been times when I have hit a single Warrior with 5 or 6 CHARGED Aimed Shots and, instead of dying, they turn around with an Axe Throw (which stuns me), charge Windmill and boom...dead Rogue.

Honestly, I don't know why everyone freaks out so much about the leaderboards. Just play the game, and you can see and feel that Warriors are OP. Kills are simply kills - that's the primary function of the Rogue. If Rogues can't get kills either by 1v1 or picking off engaged combatants, they are a completely useless class because they don't have any worthwhile buffs or debuffs, they have no real stun ability, no real AoE stun or AoE damage skills and have such low HP and Mana that they will just be a kill stat for the other classes.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadStar:967531
    Announcement:

A new OP has been made, and is now the Warrior class.

They totally deserve a Nerf. They are too good, powerful, beautiful, sexy and too strong.
    Agreed take away the sexy and beatiful and balance will be regained
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

@Spider...

There are a handful of these guys. Can't explain what it is, but it's not like it's a Crit or some kind of Proc because I don't see an alert when I'm killed. It's usually just turn the corner, see the Warrior and dead.

I've also seen A LOT of scripters lately. See a Rogue and dead. No crit, no procs, just dead. I've got plenty of armor and enough HP that the only time I am one-hit is on a Crit Aimed Shot. These mystery deaths are starting to pile up and it's actually disheartening that there is nothing that I can do about it.

Two nights ago, I was on a team of mostly Warriors, and we found a single Warrior and tried to team him. Of course he cast Windmill and bam...3 dead Warriors, 1 dead Rogue - all one-shot. His killstreak was absurd!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Warriors will always be tougher..was that way in pl, sl and here...if u don't like the class oh well.... good players have figured out jow to play it.... two rouges can kill me in two seconds....its all about thw timing of skills
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Patch coming today to turn on Double XP will also reduce the proc rate on the Vorpal / Dark Watch swords, which should help with whirlwind balance.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Patch coming today to turn on Double XP will also reduce the proc rate on the Vorpal / Dark Watch swords, which should help with whirlwind balance.
    Oh nice one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Sounds good. I think this will help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Why do rouges and mages complain so much about warriors... top ten in kills are all rogues and mages... zero warriors... if its so easy for us to kill wed be up there...a rogue has a whirldwind like attack woth their belt of swords thing... u can kill a whole group with that...even warriors... warriors whirlwind will not kill another warrior... I have highest damage build 919 armoe and can die in three hits... k/d ratio is obsurd.. those ones on lb lwqve a room if thwy know they have a weak team... that's not skill...im also in that group where a single aimed shot puts my warrior in red.... im just clever with my heal usage...
    Yes, warriors do not get as many kills because they have low damage and as another poster said, they get kills stolen from them when fighting in a group. But warriors also do not die much. So they probably have much better K/D ratios than sorcerers. I'm not sure about rogues as they get so many kills I think they still have the best K/D ratios. I think a good solution may be for them to limit games to 3 vs 3 instead of 5 vs 5. Then you will have fewer group fights and even then the group fights will be smaller. But no class should be able to dominate 1-on-1 battles the way warriors currently do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol i have a feeling the whining will stop when rogue dominate again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Agree rouges dominate in everything. ..not one warrior is on fastest time list cause rouges complaining about warriors... ita funny warriorz don't. Comain about others. ... but everybody always throw warriors out to dry.. rouges think 150 more dps is fair? Of course they will have moarmor. ..in pve wRriors are built to withstand damage...that's why you choose them... pvp should be no different... they should be harder to kill... that's their class
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Go ahead and reduce Dmg on alps proc while your at it then. Retarded warrior racist ppl lol. So much whinning about warriors when rogues are always overlooked.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I really don't get why all the warriors are crying that rogues take kills. They get all the flags for gods sake!
    Rogues get kills, wars get flags. None of them should complain...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yungwang View Post
    Go ahead and reduce Dmg on alps proc while your at it then. Retarded warrior racist ppl lol. So much whinning about warriors when rogues are always overlooked.
    You do know what the proc is on an ALP don't you? It is a life steal proc which does around 20 health when fully charged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You do know the hidden proc right? Just crazy on how much rogues are crying about vorpal and darkwatchers lol. Idk I just found it funny. Ppl die to warrior and say omg he glitching. Just like when ppl would say omg rogue one shotted me he glitching!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Agree rouges dominate in everything. ..not one warrior is on fastest time list cause rouges complaining about warriors... ita funny warriorz don't. Comain about others. ... but everybody always throw warriors out to dry.. rouges think 150 more dps is fair? Of course they will have moarmor. ..in pve wRriors are built to withstand damage...that's why you choose them... pvp should be no different... they should be harder to kill... that's their class
    Yes, I agree warriors should be harder to kill, but not impossible. Right now in a 1-on-1 battle it is impossible for me to kill a warrior. I can run circles around him and spam my skills for a full minute hitting him 20-30 times, and he is still standing and then all he has to do is stun me once and go into his windmill and I die in about 3 seconds. That is not "harder to kill". That is "impossible to kill". There is a difference. Yes, I agree that maybe I should have to hit him 10 times to kill him. But he should not be able to heal himself at a faster rate than I can inflict damage. It seems the only way to beat a warrior is to have him outnumbered. And then what if there is a full team of warriors? Then what?

I think the solution is the leave warriors OP with regard to armor, health points and their procs, and instead just nerf their healing ability. Then they can effectively be worn down in a 1-on-1 battle, even if it takes a while.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Nerf their heal or nerf their damage...either will work.

Also, STS should add a Shield Immunity so that a team can't buff eachother for invincibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is what happens to all mmo"s
    Ppl judge in 1v1 situations when there's more than just pvp to a game. The lil Dmg warriors do in game will be nerfed in pve, mages are not 1v1 toons in this game there most source of Dmg is suppose to be aoe so if your a Mage I'd stay behind your warriors and aoe the group. I'm sorry learn to play your toon, and rogue are made for burst, not surviability imo. And warriors are made to take Dmg and not deal alot which warrs don't deal alot yea we see 5-600 numbers. On occasion I've seen 1k hits with buffing veng. Maybe that's what needs nerf is the crit buff of veng?
    Or do away with these pets nonsense. Or make certain pvp pets idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Dont you dare touch venge. My precioussssss venge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol