Thread: 66~70

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 66~70

Hi im actualy using pally build str/int but my hit is pretty low . What is better pally or dex/int or dex/str
    And i using 9 drain, light,fire blessing, heal, frostbite and 1 rev and ms . Is this skill build good?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you are playing with a solid team that can stay alive and preferably revive you as well, then I would suggest just Intel (Nuke Mage, which I am). If you are playing with weak teammates, then I would suggest Int/Str (Pally Build) and in that case you may want to find someone else for advice.

After playing for 4 days I went from level 1 - 70 and currently using Hula Dancer Tiki Set: Wand and Cuff when leveling on Blacksmoke Mountain and Staff when farming. I did not purchase the crafted version because IMO its a waste of money (and I don't have enough lol). Plus people advised me to save for lvl 76 gear.

After gathering information about skills from numerous players, my skill build ended up like this:

9 on Frostbite, Lightning, Firestorm, Heal, Drain Life, Blessing of Vitality, Blessing of Might
    1 on Resurrect, Ice Storm, Mana Shield
    3 (and will be increasing) on Nightmare.

Before you reply saying increase Resurrect, then go back to the first sentence of this post

This build is working out great for me and I recommend trying it. I won't be buying any more gear to use until 76. I plan on saving up from farming and merchanting and purchasing the best possible set when that time comes.

Hope this helped
    Last edited by MysticalMagik; 05-20-2013 at 12:08 PM.