Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-02-14 Content Update (113386)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I. Don't know what warriors you guys are playing against but warriors I know are getting killed rapidly. ..I have 919 armor and got killed in three hits ..I used sucks and koko had about 1100 armor hit a mob died instantly. .. that wasn't the case before pets... warriors could actually so their job and taje on fire power and protect rouges and mages. ... rouge with ribbit had ridiculous crit killed me in one shot...unfair for mages though as Colton is best int.... pet. ... a lot of the hardcore players that been with sts since pl will be leaving id this isn't fixed. A warrior should win 1 vs 1 everytime... sorry but they are buffed big and bad....rouges make up for it with speed and high dps... the msba regeberation is ridiculously high though. ..mages have best stun out there and a great mage will beat warrior any time... the man problems with pets is stacking arcanes..I tested it and we did three ribbit arcabes my crit was over 75% that is insane . And everybody is running around with Malisin... can hit multuple targets.. get multiple kills and that player never even touched you
    I have 2 PVP lvl 12 acounts best armour and wepon I can get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dominated on both since it was gear people neaded but now with pets its wya unbalanced a warrior can sit there be hit several times and heal manny times since his pet can give him more hp my rogue is now dieing constantly bey manny with strong pets since I bought gear and canot bey pets the pets has made my best gear into a laughing stock for my mage and rogue ( used to be 30+ kills a game) now can't even get 20 kills I'm lucky if I get 5 I will not PVP any more unless they 1) take pets away 2) balance the pet to the class or 3) Just add a pvp with pet or pvp withought (my fave option) since some may wana pvp with pets others may not and a game can get higher rateings and more costomares with more options and costomization so bring 3 in and it will bring in people who wana pvp with pets and thoughs who wana PvP withough win win for both sides as of rightnow its unfair I can say waisted 200k for best rogue and mage gear to now be murdered by pets as for elixers change back I have 4 toons and I colected all same time and ran when I could now its a waist to try and colect them and I'm waisting my time that I need for otherthiings elixers and pets (withought option to pvp withought pets) this update is not one for possitive I say its the worst done by STS on this game yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mages aren't doing this bad at all ! I've even seen a couple of Gladiators ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sorry , but for once I'm happy with the PvP : I'm happy that the rogues got nerfed cause before the update I couldn't believe that rouges could 2 hit kill me , now it's the other way ))) warriors are dominators of PvP now, Rogues your time has gone ))
    As to why I think so is rogues were op before and with a pet they would be even more op, and there are just soo much people playing PvP rogues than warriors . Time to change to warriors don't you think ? Well don't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Warriors have been over before the update. I myself hae one and when 2 warriors get together and do the healing shield, they get down every char in no time since they can jump through maps. Don't know why everyone is complaining about rogues 2 shotting everyone, since they're one shots and compared to mages and warriors don't have any sort of invincibility. Still, pvp is in beta and isn't really ready in my opinion.

What I really don't like is the elixir thingie. Sure, since Klaas elixirs aren't as purchased as they were, but because of that Hammerjaw and locked crates were implemented. I thought of a solution for it, which could suit both sides:

It's simple, at the moment, when you get a chest from Klaas and it's and elixir, you get the effect. My solution is that Klaas would give you a Flask or some box with the Elixir that holds the effect. This way, you can pop it up whenever you want. Those flasks/boxes wouldn't be tradeable of course.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    A warrior should win 1 vs 1 everytime... sorry but they are buffed big and bad...
    That is the problem. They do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excellent update but count down while I'm logged off is not cool keep up good work guys!! please change count down timer to at least logged off, it doesn't count down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I dont like pets in pvp!

I ask myself how many times a STS-dev played PVP as a mage? Im no newby, have great gear and experience but as a mage you are often the "idiot"... You need to stun and get the shield up nearly at once otherwise you are dead... The aimed shots of the rogues are a joke! You get killed within a second even with shield on! A situation 1on2+ is NOT managable for a mage... A good warrior can do a 1on3, the best mage can dream of that! You hit warriors 10 times, even with a lot of charged lightnings and fires with stun and what? Yeah they slide through the map and kill you with a SINGLE touch... lol? Also mages are by far the slowest things to move around... you cant get to a runnin warrrior/rogue but THEY will catch everytime they want. lol?

"Stun immunity" is great... so what the hell should a mage do if the ony effective skill doesnt work?

I would like to see the avarge kill/death ratios for the 3 classes in pvp, i bet my *** that mages are by far the worst!
    I ask myself how many times a STS-dev played PVP as a mage? This is something that i always wondering lately.. I like sorcerer class, but i think sts-dev never actually really pay attention to this class.. We ar so weak n more weak in pvp, even with the bestest equip and pets. Plus our only effective skill now doesnt work?? Awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

tank got double hp and plus pet, same damage with rogue
    mage got colton and shield
    and rogue onlt got horton and WITHOUT STUN!

how can we defeat them by 1by1?
    rogue is playing high damage for 1by1, but we cant win 1by1?!

i use best hp armor for rogue, tank can still K.O me by only 1windmill and 1sec.
    and mage can use fireball to stun us and light after. then shield.
    how can i use these few hp to defeat a same high dps class without stun?

whole update is defeat rogue, it is a kind of fair-.-?

pet out, stun back!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iamamen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Dark Watch Sword's crit buff dishing out 3k damage when using windmill should be nerfed. Plus, give us rogues a skill with stun. Funny how our only stun now is the charged normal with no ranged version at all. I guess since the stunlock from charging normal is nerfed, this may be possible. Thanks
    duck dynasty falls

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Everything is good... just not happy about the elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default where is my free platinum

today morning i install 2 game for 5 free platinum (slot galaxy & blood brother). where is my free platinum!! please check my acc arcane legend charector name AZFASHAFIZ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Just need to put a new tip ''Sorcerers are now useless in PvP'' and we're set. :/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Madstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

\\||// [()] [()] ']['
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hate elixir update so much, sounds like getting greedy ..
    and how about if i get 15 min reroll elixir but i'm not in party yet ?
    if i shout for party at guild, after party establish my elixir left 2 min or even no more -..-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by just comment View Post
    Actually... its you that sounds greedy. If you want it to pause.. buy it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by just comment View Post
    and how about if i get 15 min reroll elixir but i'm not in party yet ?
    if i shout for party at guild, after party establish my elixir left 2 min or even no more -..-
    There is a simple solution for that - don't waste time establishing a party. I never bother with that, just go to whatever area I like and do a raid with whatever random people happen to be there. In popular raids (Jarl, Bael, Mardrom) it takes a few seconds to get a team of 4 players ready to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please change back about elixir and decrase price for pet food,so hard to find gold in this game

Sent from my Optimus 2X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Actually... its you that sounds greedy. If you want it to pause.. buy it.
    It's not necessary to defend this. The devs can speak for themselves. They nerfed a gift and now we have to vote with our feet. I do not want to vote with my feet. I wanted to get to L20 before the next release. But the only way to get our opinion heard, now, is to vote with our feet. Sam as mych as said this change will not get turned back unless it affects their bottom line. So please don't characterize us for simply not liking a nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stallion View Post
    Please change back about elixir and decrase price for pet food,so hard to find gold in this game

Sent from my Optimus 2X
    As G points out...I would rather have elixers expire then having 10x harder enemies in new cap because of the oversight. There can be something worse if it stays with "Collecting Elix" I love PvE way to much..more then PL. Because I can actually survive at end game. SO to make a long story short, id rather have a balanced game then dying many times, to level in non-elite maps.

Quote Originally Posted by JustG View Post
    Hey folks, we're correcting an oversight in the original design. The intent with Klaas and Shazbot was never that you would save up elixirs, it was that you would come in to collect when you were ready to play.
    Last edited by octavos; 02-15-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos