Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    Theres no "luck" involved when a one shot kill is involved. This is what infuriates a lot of people. IMHO there should be absolutely no class that can kill another class with one button push(equally geared ofc). Just plain ridiculous
    If they don't crit they won't 1 shot, crit is a %..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    If they don't crit they won't 1 shot, crit is a %..

Yes...a totally out of control %. It seems to hit everytime a rogue sneaks up from the bottom of the map and snipes me. Some are critting AS for over 4k dmg on warriors with double the armor of mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Not completely right. The triangle goes that the DPS/Rouge can put down a tank, the health of a warrior can't be nuked fast enough by a mage, and a rouge can't keep up with the stuns and slows.

Rouge > Warrior > Mage > Rouge

Rouges will easily die to a mage (Not taking rings in account). Mages can now stunlock warrs into nuke. Warrios are able to stunlock rouges and mages into kill (especially with the Claymore Assault). Rouges can 1 shoot tanks, rouges and mages.

You guys must count in that not everyone at endgame has equal gear!

Rouges are only owerpowering each other as it is right now. There is just so many rouge players that people forget the other classes. If you can one shoot one of your own kind, it's clear everyone thinks they're OP. Any tank with juggernaut can kill a rouge with full mythic - bow & ring, unless the rouge is REALLY skilled. Most rouges don't know when juggernaut wears off, and will just spam skills. Heck, some rouges don't even know heal has HoT!

IF a class can stunlock -> kill, it's wrong.

What STS needs to do is when they raise the level cap to 46, they must raise the armor and HP within each class with the same amount they raise DMG and Crit. They have been unsuccesful in doing it thus far.
    Lol I laugh when I see rogues attacking when jugg is active. I don't really play endgame since it's dumb how any myth/arcane ring rogue will 1'shot if they crit. I dunno, just not very fun for me. Maybe I'll come back once health and armor is higher.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    Yes...a totally out of control %. It seems to hit everytime a rogue sneaks up from the bottom of the map and snipes me. Some are critting AS for over 4k dmg on warriors with double the armor of mages
    Well, endgame crit is about 40% with no aim stacks roughly. And aim can stack 4 times if you use it every time it's off cooldown...meh. 80% crit rogues OP. But still if mages use shield invulnerability to their advantage then they can kill a geared rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Well, endgame crit is about 40% with no aim stacks roughly. And aim can stack 4 times if you use it every time it's off cooldown...meh. 80% crit rogues OP. But still if mages use shield invulnerability to their advantage then they can kill a geared rogue.

If nuke crits AND our pet aa actually works then yes we can kill them easily. But as ive said before ive had AS break my shield after pet aa fails and take half my life in the same shot, one more tap of the button and im dead.
    The shield CD is soo friggin long that if we kill said rogue all she/he has to do is rush back for an easy kill. Cause lets face it, shield skills 2 sec invulnerability is our ONLY survival chance against any class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Lol I laugh when I see rogues attacking when jugg is active. I don't really play endgame since it's dumb how any myth/arcane ring rogue will 1'shot if they crit. I dunno, just not very fun for me. Maybe I'll come back once health and armor is higher.

Yes, endgame is retarded. GF, just GF..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Come 13 then lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lidless View Post
    Come 13 then lol
    Mage 13 is super hard lol (from personal experience) mages don't get 1-shotted but it's still hard to fight against rouges because their packs are way better than mages heal. And don't even think about trying a war no point, although I have killed some wars but that's because they were underskilled.

Its more balanced kinda in 13-14 but still mages are up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I am quitting endgame and going to the lower levels soon. As I have a lot of friends in that bracket!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Actually tanks like to use axe ss cs than as ur running to ur packs use samael than combo all over again....it makes me cry tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Is it just me or do you all feel like damage has been lowered even more? For rogues

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This game was not developed with a pvp engine designed to be balanced or anything other than another goofy-fun part of the game. Ctf is the original arena which should explain it all.

Pvp kind of took off and the devs need to realize this game is more about pvp than anything else. The pvp engine is pathetic not only in terms of class balance, but also in performance. This could be the absolute greatest pvp game on the market because its somewhat simplistic and you can effectively play on a mobile device!

This game has so much potential if the devs would just see this is so much more than a dungeon farming grind fest. As humans we have a natural desire to be competitve and warmongering satisfies that desire. Wake up STS.. you have a diamond in the rough here.
    Last edited by Lidless; 08-31-2014 at 12:10 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lidless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This game was not developed with a pvp engine designed to be balanced or anything other than another goofy-fun part of the game. Ctf is the original arena which should explain it all.

Pvp kind of took off and the devs need to realize this game is more about pvp than anything else. The pvp engine is pathetic not only in terms of class balance, but also in performance. This could be the absolute greatest pvp game on the market because its somewhat simplistic and you can effectively play on a mobile device!

This game has so much potential if the devs would just see this is so much more than a dungeon farming grind fest. As humans we have a natural desire to be competitve and warmongering satisfies that desire. Wake up STS.. you have a diamond in the rough here.
    Spoken like a champ

sent from your bish house

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yeah, AL has unique engine, which makes PvP experience much brighter than target enemy->spam skills. Unfortunately, devs can't produce new content and improve game mechanics at the same time. They simply don't have enough manpower for that. So, the biggest PvP change we can expect from devs in the nearest future is a slight mage buff/rogue nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    Yeah, AL has unique engine, which makes PvP experience much brighter than target enemy->spam skills. Unfortunately, devs can't produce new content and improve game mechanics at the same time. They simply don't have enough manpower for that. So, the biggest PvP change we can expect from devs in the nearest future is a slight mage buff/rogue nerf.
    They come up with new content all the time, instead of plat sink events most of the player base would rather some new permanent fun stuff to do. They can definitely take a break from designing and releasing new arcane items and start working on pvp

19. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Hue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Couldnt be said better. The 'engine' as they say in the motor world... runs just fine for a few minutes then gets retarted then has catastrophic failure.... In pvp terms... when u have a war for more than 5 minutes everyone starts lagging out in the arena. The only REAL way to fix this right now is die. Then your right as rain! Not that bad really. If you dont mind dont mind dying every 5 minutes to get another POSSIBLE kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Soon we are gnna see rogues that stun lock without sam..mages that one hit (already doing) and even tanks one hitting and stunning like mages (already doing the latter)..whats the point really when all the classes are gonna turn same in some time? Why not have 20 different skills for each class so everyone can have a variation in their build? In LoL the developers change skills of champions once almost everyone knows how to play the champion..if everyone starts doing the same combos to win..whats the point? and skill switching should end. No skill change in PvP rooms at all!. Make necessary changes into the skills and maybe add a new skill as the fifth one, but using all skills for tanks specially isnt nice. We rogues dont have enuf health to switch..one moment we switch..the other we die. If everyone is so used to switchin skills, why not give rogues a skill which grants minimum 3 sec immunity? so that we can switch before dying. I think many would like to switch from nox ro razor a lot. If we are gnna keep the same skills and the same system and this ongoing "turn every hero into the same one" idea..this game isnt going anywhere

Thanku for reading to my whining if u read it ;p
    Last edited by Endkey; 09-16-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Soon we are gnna see rogues that stun lock without sam..mages that one hit (already doing) and even tanks one hitting and stunning like mages (already doing the latter)..whats the point really when all the classes are gonna turn same in some time? Why not have 20 different skills for each class so everyone can have a variation in their build? In LoL the developers change skills of champions once almost everyone knows how to play the champion..if everyone starts doing the same combos to win..whats the point? and skill switching should end. No skill change in PvP rooms at all!. Make necessary changes into the skills and maybe add a new skill as the fifth one, but using all skills for tanks specially isnt nice. We rogues dont have enuf health to switch..one moment we switch..the other we die. If everyone is so used to switchin skills, why not give rogues a skill which grants minimum 3 sec immunity? so that we can switch before dying. I think many would like to switch from nox ro razor a lot. If we are gnna keep the same skills and the same system and this ongoing "turn every hero into the same one" idea..this game isnt going anywhere

Thanku for reading to my whining if u read it ;p
    I hope you take the time to read my suggestion: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...24#post1820924

I think it'll help PvP a great deal .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Following the Shady & Surge update PvP is no longer fun nor a challenge. Class balance before was out of control, but this is a whole other level of unbalance. For end game, we all know its an exclusive pet yada-yada, defend yourself cause you won it, paid irl money for it or made 70-130m ig for the pet w/e the case may be.

Come a 5v5 clash, do you even snspvp? Rogues that get caught in a stacked pool because said team has 2-3 or more sns they just die in a matter of seconds all they got going is a warriors 2 second holy grail bubble, and after that its certain death, the same goes for a mage and his shield gf once shield is down and all a warrior has going for him is his 15 seconds of glory with jugg even then you'd be lucky not to get 2.5k+ crits by rogues and then stacked damage by pools, not to mention all the rest of the damage happening around you and its over in +- 10-15 seconds.

Edit: For those smart cookies going to post about "move away from pools its simple" Consider the following: Every class can stun lock, come a 5v5 I'm sure you all know what 5 sams feel like ontop of mages fb/lightning ontop of maul procs. Now put yourself in a game with 2 tanks, 2 mages 1 rogue. 2 Sams 3 sns. Mages fb, mauls procs, 3 SnS goes off followed by 2 sams, There you have a gf, a gg, a 10 second fight and a completely unbalanced pvp game. By all means I love a challenge, but this simply is not a challenge anymore its complete slaughter.

Also, standing in 2 stacked pools alone for 3 game ticks is 7k hp gone just like that, I don't see how this is balanced AT all.
    Last edited by Hue; 09-21-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by puresai View Post
    I am not taking about who gets the most kills......
    You didnt answer any of my question

why mages cant outrun wars?
    why can rouges and wars can hit a enemy though the wall but mage cant?
    why rouges have longer range than mages(skill attack)? I did not say mages have no long range attack
    (correct me if i am wrong)

I DID NOT say mages have low dps,
    However, 1-2hit from war, mages' hp will down to 50%(with stun) due to mages' low armor and hp
    so..... low dps?

I am just talking about how a mage can survive longer when 1v1 with rouges and wars.
    again, any class can kill other class with 1-2hit, its imbalance to me.

BTW
    if u do own a rouge or mage and think they r so awesome at killing, why bother play as war?
    U point out mage is week?

in any lvl mage is massive damager (do u blv this 3mage with 2 tankz, in clash 3tankz 2 rogues die like a paper) lightning instead of curse mage staff's do a gud damage, just curse the rogue and tel the tank to attack him just c the dmg tht time tank do a dmg like rogue,. wat i mean its mage its a gud damager but not a damage dealer, (using 3 attacking skills with no heal mage can kill 2 rogues before the mage's shield down) without heal in vs mage dominate in all class, just call vs any rogue no heal with mage thy wont come, am using mage my first toon :-) i like the blue guy, i luv to play al as a mage ( mage,rogues r gud kill stealers, u can find out more warmongers r mage and rogue's only