Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
    Mage are OP, thank you STS for removing their stuns, they had a good fight before against my warrior and rouge, I mean they shouldt have a chance right?
    My warrior and rogue can now kill them more easily. I can even kill 2-3mages at once now..LoL.

Im so happy when i see a lot of mage on the opposing team now, that means i will get a lot of kill. They were made for support anyways, they shouldnt have the ability to kill. Maybe its better if you reduce their damage a bit, not that they could kill me 1vs1 or 2vs1, but once i got killed when facing 3 mages, pls nerf.

Thank you for nerfing their shield ability, i can now kill mages faster, also could you please nerf their 2s invul so that we can kill them in 1second with aimed shot? Or just remove it completely but give them more HP, like 2000++hp, that way I will still kill them in 1second in 1shot anyway.

Also they have a lot of nukes, please reduce the nukes, its not like they can kill me now but its just annoying..the nuke.

Please add mage's passive movement speed so that they can run away faster, it will add the challenge for us rogues and warrior to chase them, Also please add skyward smash range to 30m and rogues to 30m also.

Please add my warrior heal ability, once a mage nuked me till my health is half. I almost dead to a mage WTH?? They were made for support, how can those blue things got my health to 50% anyways, pls nerf. Well this is a game/fight between rogues and warriors right? Mages is support, PERIOD.

THIS IS A CONSTRUCTING COMMENT, I JUST HAVE TO MADE IT LIKE THAT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

Thank you STS for giving us this awesome free game..cheers
    This made me laugh. Here is my opinion from somone who exclusively plays a mage....
    Unlike some of the other mages posting here I don't 1v1 much and usually try to avoid it
    with a warrior, unless I know that it is a lower quality warrior. I was never really much of a
    stun lock mage, but instead a hide from behind a warrior and nuke mage. This strategy has
    proved to be relatively successful, yielding a 2/1 or so k/d fo the last 2k kills (after
    a previous 2k kills with a horrible k/d). In this sense the stun invulnerability, although
    disheartening, has not made too much of a big difference for me. Just prevents me from
    stunning people trying to run away or frusterating dedicated warrior flag runners (who
    annoy me ). I now find that: 1) with Colton I can kill faster, but 2) I also die much faster.
    I think this is related to the increased damage from the pets. This is the only real change
    I have noticed. And I think not a good change, as less strategy is needed.

Also, to all of you complaining about the 2 second invulnerability of the shield. Not OP at all.
    Perhaps only for you twinks where every fight is a 1v1 and you don't really play team capture the
    flag. I don't have this upgrade, but I also never die in the first two seconds my shield is up. If you
    see a mage put up his shield just avoid him for two seconds. All of us mages have had to develop
    strategies for avoiding fatal situations. So maybe all of you rogues and warriors will just have to
    adapt to the only one perceived advantage of the mage at this point.
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 02-16-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Mage are OP, thank you STS for removing their stuns, they had a good fight before against my warrior and rouge, I mean they shouldt have a chance right?
    My warrior and rogue can now kill them more easily. I can even kill 2-3mages at once now..LoL.

Im so happy when i see a lot of mage on the opposing team now, that means i will get a lot of kill. They were made for support anyways, they shouldnt have the ability to kill. Maybe its better if you reduce their damage a bit, not that they could kill me 1vs1 or 2vs1, but once i got killed when facing 3 mages, pls nerf.

Thank you for nerfing their shield ability, i can now kill mages faster, also could you please nerf their 2s invul so that we can kill them in 1second with aimed shot? Or just remove it completely but give them more HP, like 2000++hp, that way I will still kill them in 1second in 1shot anyway.

Also they have a lot of nukes, please reduce the nukes, its not like they can kill me now but its just annoying..the nuke.

Please add mage's passive movement speed so that they can run away faster, it will add the challenge for us rogues and warrior to chase them, Also please add skyward smash range to 30m and rogues to 30m also.

Please add my warrior heal ability, once a mage nuked me till my health is half. I almost dead to a mage WTH?? They were made for support, how can those blue things got my health to 50% anyways, pls nerf. Well this is a game/fight between rogues and warriors right? Mages is support, PERIOD.

THIS IS A CONSTRUCTING COMMENT, I JUST HAVE TO MADE IT LIKE THAT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND.

lmao, i like it

add: pls just make all mages die if they try to cast a spell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba:971186

i love it. kudos.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

dont forget to lessin the roguez ability to heal 100% hp to about every 1second

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    lmao, i like it

add: pls just make all mages die if they try to cast a spell.
    LoL that's too extreme. How about "every time a mage casts a spell, he will lose 25% portion of his life, and reduced movement speed for 50%". That should fix it.

Please also add spell/nuke immunity, once you get nuked by a mage. You are immune to the next spell/nuke for 1 minute. That will balance it a bit

LoL I missed the old patch so much..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    dont forget to lessin the roguez ability to heal 100% hp to about every 1second
    LoL, with the immunity to stuns, now we can't prevent a rogue to take their pack and heal to 100% health every 15seconds. A good rogue will throw a pack the first time they got attacked, don't wait till you are red or 50% health, throw it early in combat and you will own.
    So, Pls nerf mages heal to 1(one) health per cast, with a cooldown of 5minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

better yet ban everyones account who use mages then send them to prison

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i think mages should just be referees!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

better yet ban everyones account who use mages then send them to prison
    LoL I don't want to go to prison.
    Remove immunity from stun, but reduce charged normal attack chance to stun from 100% to 50%. That should solve it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i think mages should just be referees!!!!
    No man, we are supporters. We are SUPPORT class remember? Don't you know that already?
    Our duty is to SUPPORT rogues and warrior get their kills and flags, we can heal mana remember?
    Pls make leaderboards for the most deaths, cause we mage want to be in the leaderboards also(without twinking and farm killing ofcourse).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No man, we are supporters. We are SUPPORT class remember? Don't you know that already?
    Our duty is to SUPPORT rogues and warrior get their kills and flags, we can heal mana remember?
    Pls make leaderboards for the most deaths, cause we mage want to be in the leaderboards also(without twinking and farm killing ofcourse).
    So true. Darn, I'm tired of mages breaking the game with stuns, stealing our kills and devouring the leftover flags that we forget about.
    So glad our whining about the stuns paid off. Now can you guys do something about their area heals?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When its 1v1 Rouges, its all luck whoever wins. Whoever dodges more wins.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    So true. Darn, I'm tired of mages breaking the game with stuns, stealing our kills and devouring the leftover flags that we forget about.
    So glad our whining about the stuns paid off. Now can you guys do something about their area heals?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Haha. Mages even dont allow to take some leftovers. lol. they better to b referees.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

im hoping that the next expansion that brings out new gears will balance PvP.

as of now a good rogue can kill the "TOP Warriors".
    rogue: "without glitch your nothing-_-"
    with the pets, mostly only one class binefits.

-high dodge (with malison survival is so high)
    -high crit (you know)
    - decent dmg
    - decent armor(better than mage)
    -
    rogues cry if they get 1-2hits from a warrior.

i quit my warrior and played as a mage after a few weeks. and i try not to loss hope for i like the class. mainly bcos of its difficulty. but dafuq i cant even play bcos of this 1hit scenario. Yes, for crying out loud(lol) make it balance with the up coming expansion filled by the new armors.

pls remove 1hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im sorry to all mages but i have a quick question in what mmo game are mages suppoused to be able to 1v1 a warrior in top gear and win? From what i understand and know in 90% of mmo's mages are support players they cant really 1v1 and expect to win just saying

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlytwink:972579
    Im sorry to all mages but i have a quick question in what mmo game are mages suppoused to be able to 1v1 a warrior in top gear and win? From what i understand and know in 90% of mmo's mages are support players they cant really 1v1 and expect to win just saying

all its called kiteing

and warriors are tanks not dmg dealers wtfs yur point.
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 02-17-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42:972604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlytwink:972579

ALL.... its called kiteing

and warriors are tanks not dmg dealers. nvr new a warrior can mass self and group heal wtfs yur point.
    nor was i ever aware that rogues could heal

nvr heard of a mage with a lack of stun, sleep, stone, slow, shock spell interupt etc etc.

and didnt know sts invented its own kind of pokemon. pets in pvp what a joke.

bra we can do this all day u will not win.
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 02-17-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlytwink View Post

Ok. if mages r for the support. please give the skill to support. they the most joke heal in the game. smoke is better than course. they look like belong to the crowd control crew. with least health and least armor after crowd control took all the aggro and die in a sec. for now mages is a class stuck in the middle. they could do anything.but not good at any of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well sts should make mage a support class this what i think

Mages heal should be buffed up to be better then warriors they should keep there shield all there skills should stun not 100% but they should be able to stun they should get more hp lower there damage massivly and they should give them curses that debuff enemies for example low hp by 25% for 3 secs draina enemies mana etc slow enemies you get my drift

Lady_Pebbles

Mages are NOT just a support class. (-.-) I've played games where mages were mostly dps/dmg dealers. Games like ROSE Online & Their Muse Class that can advance to EITHER a Cleric (full support) OR Mage (full dmg/dps), and the Fairy (support) or Summoner (Mage) class in MU Online. Both games have a mage type class thats either support OR magical dps/dmg dealers. On AL, Sorcorers have the same option; i.e. support or not. And with all classes able to heal themselves and have their own buffs, theres no real reason to become a full support class. Especially when the heal skill sucks really bad compared to the other classes. Its dmg/dps is far better than heals.

EDIT: Therefore Sorcerers shouldn't be so freaken weak on AL; weaker than the other classes sure, but VERY weak? Hell no. Their survivability needs adjustment big time. I think it should be weaker if you go full support & lesser if you go full dmg/dps.

EDIT 2: OH BTW!! On MU Online the Fairy & Summoner classes can summon monsters (like pets) to fight along side of them too. Hell I used to have my toon lure some enemies near the safe zone and let my summoned monster kill them while I went afk. Ftw! PvP is also fun there.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 02-17-2013 at 12:30 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post: