Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    Does the axe through debuff reduce armor? or the new VB . i feel dies much quicker when drag in by warrior even with the shield on.
    It supposed to if you spend the point on it. Think 10% just like Aimed Shot.

The damage was upped.. rightfully so, it was horrible before more of a gimmick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

As a mage, I was so happy when I saw the patch that came out on 03/12. I thought, finally, a step in the right direction. Then I see the update on 03/14. FML.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekdub View Post
    As a mage, I was so happy when I saw the patch that came out on 03/12. I thought, finally, a step in the right direction. Then I see the update on 03/14. FML.
    Me too. Mages are doing something wrong on these threads. We have been complaining about our flaws on pvp for 2 months now with 0 results to show. Warriors get a tiny nerf, they scream and whine and they get fixed in 2 days.
    This is ludicrous.
    STS truly does not want mages playing pvp, plain and simple :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uzidredar For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzidredar View Post
    Me too. Mages are doing something wrong on these threads. We have been complaining about our flaws on pvp for 2 months now with 0 results to show. Warriors get a tiny nerf, they scream and whine and they get fixed in 2 days.
    This is ludicrous.
    STS truly does not want mages playing pvp, plain and simple :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Think about it. There was a glitch that made warriors too powerful.. You whined about it and it was fixed. You whined about HoR. They didn;t touch it. You said nothing about VB. They changed it (for the good or worse? that is up for debate). They hit warriors hard with their damage.. too hard. Then they gave them a little back. Also made axe throw a decent skill.

Tiny nerf? hahahaha It was far from tiny.

Basically you are saying you want sorcs nerfed.. Then a couple days latter give them a little bit back?

Seriously? What is it you said? :banghead:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlytwink View Post
    Im sorry to all mages but i have a quick question in what mmo game are mages suppoused to be able to 1v1 a warrior in top gear and win? From what i understand and know in 90% of mmo's mages are support players they cant really 1v1 and expect to win just saying

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Ever played Dragons Nest?
    Sorcs are suppose to be squishy with their low vitality (health and armor), however, their AoE stuns IS what makes up for it and a key to their survivability.
    Example:

This is what a balanced pvp is suppose to look like. Sorcs putting up a good fight against a tank and uhhhhh a rogue'esque class where it is NOT one sided and actually win.
    Last edited by Jerahmeel De Guzman; 03-16-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Gnest = GG

sts games still need more improvement. I've been disappointed of what it is now but still i believe StS has still got more to give for us. so im here to stay.
    i still find thier games a quick/hardcore playable ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Something needs to be done with rouge med pcks. Nobody will argue that warriots have most health as they should right? Average end game warrior has around 4000 health rouge is 2200, med packs take 47 mana and 15 sec cd...warriors is 56 mana and 15 sec cd...so when a rouge manages their packs well, each one has 75% healtg...thas 1650, plus its instant (not slow and progressive as warriors)so that's 4950 they can heal in 15 seconds...their total health can be. 7150...warrior geys progressive rate, ill times 457 (max) times 4..plus 4000 equals 5828 maximun in 15 seconds...even if u sprinkle in a couple hundred from vengeful. And regean, the rouge has potential for way more life if done properly...so how come they get a skill that makes their weakness superior to warriors strength, yet warrior has nothing even close to give same crit as a rouge...this should be reduced to 50 or 25% , theu already have best dodge, best crit, best pets, best weapon, best damage, best dps, fastest cd, fastest mana regen, and now they get most health? Can someone from sts explain the logic behind that please?
    Last edited by Darko; 03-18-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default plz devs!!!

yes they need to be nerfed extremely op skill especislly at lvls 16 and below. 100% heal every 15s is a joke. 100% heal on any class is a fail!! especislly on a class who has the potentiol to one hit u. but sadly the devs love there roguez and always seem to look past them. magez get what 10% back on there heals. u ppl confused on class builds? can a dev give some feed back on this!!

and sorry to rogue users, dont take much skill to run away and charge yur packs especially knowing yur gonna get a fresh start at 100% hp.

nerf med packs and yur pvp will be balanced. PERIOD!!!
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 03-18-2013 at 02:08 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Something needs to be done with rouge med pcks. Nobody will argue that warriots have most health as they should right? Average end game warrior has around 4000 health rouge is 2200, med packs take 47 mana and 15 sec cd...warriors is 56 mana and 15 sec cd...so when a rouge manages their packs well, each one has 75% healtg...thas 1650, plus its instant (not slow and progressive as warriors)so that's 4950 they can heal in 15 seconds...their total health can be. 7150...warrior geys progressive rate, ill times 457 (max) times 4..plus 4000 equals 5828 maximun in 15 seconds...even if u sprinkle in a couple hundred from vengeful. And regean, the rouge has potential for way more life if done properly...so how come they get a skill that makes their weakness superior to warriors strength, yet warrior has nothing even close to give same crit as a rouge...this should be reduced to 50 or 25% , theu already have best dodge, best crit, best pets, best weapon, best damage, best dps, fastest cd, fastest mana regen, and now they get most health? Can someone from sts explain the logic behind that please?
    wrong math, heath packs don't give 3x75 = 225%, but smh 3x30 + self heal + hot = about 150%
    rogue already doesn't need health pack in pve, if it would be nerfed, it can become useless in pvp too
    Despite this, I agree with health packs nerf, and introducing another surviving abilities for rogue: real stun, lifesteal ability (vampirism), vanish or invulnerability for 2sec like other classes have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

sorry roguez dont need anymore skills. nerf those packs a lil and pvp will be balanced.

nerf packs and increase cd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    sorry roguez dont need anymore skills. nerf those packs a lil and pvp will be balanced.

after nerfing packs and not giving anything to survive don't forget nerfing warrior hp in half, or smh double current rogue's dps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

No ive tested on my rouge it gives me 75% :/ unless that's a glitch. .. it should be lower percent, completely unfair, or give longer cd, not 15 seconds, cause all theu so is use one pack every five seconds and have full life.. . Simple
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtst:1012811

after nerfing packs and not giving anything to survive don't forget nerfing warrior hp in half, or smh double current rogue's dps
    umm last time i checked yur a rogue not a mage or warrior. mages nor rogues is really suppose to survive!!

some common sense for ya.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

No ive tested on my rouge it gives me 75% :/ unless that's a glitch. .. it should be lower percent, completely unfair, or give longer cd, not 15 seconds, cause all theu so is use one pack every five seconds and have full life.. . Simple
    As a rogue, I am willing to trade this OP skill to any other dmg/stun buff, which gives me possibility to kill warrior 1v1. Deal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtst:1012828
    As a rogue, I am willing to trade this OP skill to any other dmg/stun buff, which gives me possibility to kill warrior 1v1. Deal?
    didnt the devs give u a stun weapon and not the other classes. u have enough skills dude!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

didnt the devs give u a stun weapon and not the other classes. u have enough skills dude!!
    stun weapon to rogues and not other classes?
    there is definitely stun weapon for warrior (blackwater), and there are no stun daggers for rogue. Charged attack gives you small chance of 0.1 ms stun. Bow gives you some chance to stun, without health packs you will die even if you lucky to stun. Rogues rely on 2 skills in pvp: aimed shot and health packs. Nerfing any of them you kill rogue class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtst:1012838
    stun weapon to rogues and not other classes?
    there is definitely stun weapon for warrior (blackwater), and there are no stun daggers for rogue. Charged attack gives you small chance of 0.1 ms stun. Bow gives you some chance to stun, without health packs you will die even if you lucky to stun. Rogues rely on 2 skills in pvp: aimed shot and health packs. Nerfing any of them you kill rogue class
    naw will balance the classes :-)

nerf them badboy packs we will see all the rogues rq every match.

the only skill that puts u way ahead of the rest of the classes are those packs!!

worse then wind glitch imo.
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 03-18-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Only skill???lol yall destroy people with razor and smoke combined with aim, ur dps is ridiculous, u dodge 1/3 of all attacks, plus u get heAlth all together. .. honestly mages should have health packs...rogues should have weakest health skill, yet they have strongest. .. you get 75% every 15 seconds, warrior gets 50% if that over 15 seconds. .cd should be longer for rouge opacks.. rouges are kill easily die easily, by trade, now they are like rouge tanks. ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1012891
    Only skill???lol yall destroy people with razor and smoke combined with aim, ur dps is ridiculous, u dodge 1/3 of all attacks, plus u get heAlth all together. .. honestly mages should have health packs...rogues should have weakest health skill, yet they have strongest. .. you get 75% every 15 seconds, warrior gets 50% if that over 15 seconds. .cd should be longer for rouge opacks.. rouges are kill easily die easily, by trade, now they are like rouge tanks. ..
    i like this guy!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i like this guy!!!
    hell yeah, pure emotions, no real arguments! and 2-page posts of complains

22. The Following User Says Thank You to hippl For This Useful Post: