Thread: An idea for pets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default An idea for pets!

Well since some people don't want a actual animal for a pet cause it looks like slavery and some people don't want a little glowing ball floating around(I think this idea is kinda lame).

Mystical creatures! They came to the land and tried to reck havoc over the land but we found a way to control them! We could even have designing contest for them. Make up a better story too.

What do you guys think? Floating orb sounds better to you? Oh wait... This sounds a lot like wow doesnt it? Hope not, I'd like to see your guys opinions on this. Thanks for reading
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I must have missed the threads of people not liking pets because of slavery. To that I say: grow up. WoW has them and no one says anything about that. It's a game people.

Frankly, I want an actually animal. Or, one of the space aliens (just a short one). What sort of Mystical creatures do you have in mind?
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6