Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
I never went to school. I'm on the east coast ad all of the concept art schools are either overseas, or in the west coast. on top of that, I can't afford it lol. I learned everything I know through YouTube. I watched time lapse (sped up art) videos religiously. I've received a lot of criticism as well, which I always listen to, from some proffesional concept artists I befriended through Instagram, which helps a great deal. I could refer you to some YouTube channels if you wish.

I draw A LOT too, so that also helps too lol. you can do something for 10 hours a day and get no where if you aret doing
doing it right, so I do a lot of reading. I also have some books that help. you get hired based on your ability, school also helps a great deal, but if you're disciplined enough you can make it for sure.
Sweet, yeah that would be great if you could tell me the youtube channels. Id definatlet check them out. I have a hard time with drawing people lol like the hands and stuff its a lil difficult xD and i see, i was curious only because ive seen some really good people on your instagram(people you have followed) and i was like hmmm. I wonder but apparently you dont need school to be able to do what you do. Good to know!!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall