Thread: Sorcerer vs Warrior

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Sorcerer vs Warrior

I played for 5 hours today, and other than having trouble getting flags, I was owning everyone. That is everyone who was not a warrior. FYI, I'm a lvl21 sorcerer with top gear. My dmg is 150+. I've gotten the hang of using the pets well, and also the stun changes, and it seems most others have not. So I was getting 4-5 kills for every time I was killed, and at times I beat the other team when it was 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 -- provided that it was rogues and sorcerers.

So at one point it was just myself and a warrior from the other team in the flag room. I ran circles around him for about 30-40 seconds. I kept him stunned much of this time, and when he wasn't stunned, he was swinging and missing me. I kept grabbing the speed orb and the ran out of mana once and grabbed the mana packet to refill. I healed myself using my heal skill 3 times during this battle (cool down in heal is 15 seconds, so that's how I know how long the battle lasted). I unloaded on this warrior like never before. I cycled through all of my skills (charged fireball, lightning, frost, regular rifle attack) about 8-10 times and just was killing him. The problem is that he did not die. I don't know how close he was to death as I cannot see his health bar. But finally he got me stunned and went into his windmill and I was dead shortly after.

The question I have is, how long would it have taken for him to die if he had continued to miss me and I continued to unload on him? And what exactly did I do wrong in this battle? What can I change next time to win the battle? Perhaps a warrior with some experience with this can answer me. I'd like to hear how it seems from the warrior's perspective. Was I even causing him any damage, or was he healing as fast as I could inflict damage. If that is the case then I guess it would be impossible to kill him. I can't imagine STS would make the game like that. So maybe I was just doing something wrong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: