Recently, many people complain about farm or egoist farming with friend to earn kill and flag at ctf..
And so do i, i also feel the same when i enter a room with top flag people ...
I don't blame them for doing so, because it's very human for top lb people to do so..
So i think,it will be better if ctf lb and achievement is removed...
So no one do this anymore, and they do pvp for fun...
And make this ctf room hostable by player,player can set password for the room, so when we want to play with friends, we won't have difficulties..
And if player want to play in public, no need to set password (make it like dota i mean)
That will bring so much fun to this game...

And for the exchange for removing ctf lb...
You can add boss kill lb and achievement...
You can add spesific boss kill lb and achievement (ex : 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, etc stahl kill, bael kill, jarl kill, etc)
And add more specific mob kill (100, 500, 1000, etc skeleton kill, mage kill, etc)
So they won't get bored by farming over the same monster that will boost their pve kill in fastest way...
Or another creative idea for lb and achievement...

So if someone going to farm it, no one is getting annoyed by them, because they will make a toon for party then do solo in a room and annoy no one...
And i'm sure they won't farm at public, because monster getting stronger when you have more people in the same room and of course you have to share the kill with other..
Giving lb and achievement that involved public people like ctf or maybe future update will result on losing fun for player who want to have fun playing game and doesn't bother with lb and achievement..

So better remove all lb and achievement that must be done public room pls :-)

This is just my opinion, i mean no offense to anyone, hope my opinion will be useful for everyone :-)