Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kraken Isles Sneak Peek - Mythic and Arcane Rarity Items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

At any point will set bonuses be introduced?

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

The design complaints are hilarious. Personally I think the helmets look great... A bit same-y but completely understandable: They have a long road ahead to make the gear huge and epic, why peak early by unloading their entire arsenal now? If capped, these toons will still be L26! Not 76! =)

Besides, if you must hunt down this new gear for the stats but hate the look, just wrap some vanities over it... problem solved!

Lookin forward to the update... YARRR!
    PL: Disko <Eclipse> | AL: Disko | BD: Disko <Exodus>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    Still its only for one class.. so better be it not any better in stats dmg and so. i dont see any sorcerer or warrior to be happy abt this
    I don't see the point of having a super rare weapon with the same stats. sry but it better have beast stats!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

For those who have some criticism to offer, we ask that you please keep it constructive. From the Forum Rules:

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.
    Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    I don't see the point of having a super rare weapon with the same stats. sry but it better have beast stats!
    Yes im not against it.. better stats its cool.. but just this arcane weapon is only for one class rouges. Warriors and sorcerers get their arcane weapon next expansions and thats few months away. So i dont see in this point fair for this classes if rouges r the only one with beats arcane weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I really dont care for stats for an item.. as much as a vanity...could we have a vanity variant of these :3..like SL and arbiter thingys
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Yes im not against it.. better stats its cool.. but just this arcane weapon is only for one class rouges. Warriors and sorcerers get their arcane weapon next expansions and thats few months away. So i dont see in this point fair for this classes if rouges r the only one with beats arcane weapon
    This is true, i think it will ofc. balance out in the end. I don't know how likely the drops for the weapon will be so i cant say how much it will affect PvP or PvE lb time.

If it is a actually pretty common drop then i would see your point as valid. If it is as rare as they intend it to be then I think it will be fine.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

This is true, i think it will ofc. balance out in the end. I don't know how likely the drops for the weapon will be so i cant say how much it will affect PvP or PvE lb time.

If it is a actually pretty common drop then i would see your point as valid. If it is as rare as they intend it to be then I think it will be fine.

-Vys
    Yes rarity but still rougess r the only one with that chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Yes rarity but still rougess r the only one with that chance

-Vys

-Vys

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

That is a good point, they would be able to pass the item around. Also I don't think rogues will be OP with this update, I doubt there will be many people with it.
    Whether there will or will not be many update is beside my point But those players who do get it will have a big advantage over the rest. Which would be fine, if there was a rifle and sword as well in those chests... However this is not the case. It is an arcane item, so I suppose the stats will be similar. And it won't give the same or lesser stat as of a lvl 26 alp, but it'll be a lot stronger! Otherwise why would you call it arcane? So this will give an edge to rogues, yet I can farm all I want and I won't find an arcane mage item, possibly until lvl 36 Which does make me sad...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

-Vys
    Im done u dont get my point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    Whether there will or will not be many update is beside my point But those players who do get it will have a big advantage over the rest. Which would be fine, if there was a rifle and sword as well in those chests... However this is not the case. It is an arcane item, so I suppose the stats will be similar. And it won't give the same or lesser stat as of a lvl 26 alp, but it'll be a lot stronger! Otherwise why would you call it arcane? So this will give an edge to rogues, yet I can farm all I want and I won't find an arcane mage item, possibly until lvl 36 Which does make me sad...
    Im done u dont get my point
    But just like with Hammer stats it makes some Players impossible to beat 1V1 in PvP this would be something along these lines. I see your point and understand your guys worries, as this is only available to one class. I just think that if the drop rate is really really low that it wont really have much effect.

-Vys

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

But just like with Hammer stats it makes some Players impossible to beat 1V1 in PvP this would be something along these lines. I see your point and understand your guys worries, as this is only available to one class. I just think that if the drop rate is really really low that it wont really have much effect.

-Vys
    I don't mind hammerjaw because it is not class specific. But making such elite item only for one class is unbalanced. And at least 2 expansions from now (4-5 months) that unbalance will prevail.

Anyway I made my point, no point going on about it, whether sts will agree with me or go their ways is up to them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    I don't mind hammerjaw because it is not class specific. But making such elite item only for one class is unbalanced. And at least 2 expansions from now (4-5 months) that unbalance will prevail.

Anyway I made my point, no point going on about it, whether sts will agree with me or go their ways is up to them
    True, we will see what happens. I agree that it isn't balanced class wise. We will see how the stats for this weapon end up being. love yah guys.

cya ig,
    -Vys

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

quick add of similar gear even looking almost like rogue's one will fix it. But STS perhaps thinks it would harm their profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    For those who have some criticism to offer, we ask that you please keep it constructive. From the Forum Rules:

Thanks!

Piggy Backing On Sam, If You Have Issues Dont Be Evil About It. I Have Played Every Mobile Game That Claims To Be Hot And I Never Ran Into A Team That Is As Half As Responsive As These Guys. Show Some Love, These Guys Work Hard To Make Us Happy With The Product. Back On Topic, I Don't Think I Stunned One Person In PVP Since The Last Update...lol. I Have Have To Run And Pop People With AS...lol. Saying That I Dont Think Us Rouges Will Have Too Much Of A Upper Hand With These Weapon. Also, Lets Keep In Mind That Not Too Many People Are Really Going To Get Their Hands On It.

Government Of Anarchy
    GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    They will not be discontinued, they're here to stay.

Also, I do believe that if you get an Arcane or Mythic item, it will unlock the achievement, even if you can't equip it. I will have to confirm when I get back in to the office tomorrow.

Wicked awesome thanks again swede

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Guys, you can bet the arcane rogue weapon will have stats only slightly better than the best pinks. It does not have to be OP for everyone to want it. In PL folks used to pay 20m+ for dragon sets which gave only very small stat bonus. As far as it "not being fair", sorcerers and warriors will have their chance in the next two campaigns, so in the end it will be totally fair.

And yes, folks can pass stuff around to get achievements. That is how it was in PL as well. My friends and I just passed around the items so we could all get the achievements. If you have close enough friends willing to lend you items that cost millions of gold, then good for you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Actually you will have an advantage, since the other arcane weapons will be based on the next level cap. Those who will have the rogue one, will have them at (I assume) the max cap level of this expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

STS, I don't think it's fair to your loyal following that you're doing this with Arcane items. You guys have been hyping this ultra rare (which is awesome) gear for over a month and now that it's being released, it's not even complete. You offer a helm (which looks a lot like Demonlord) but no armor to complete the set? Why? That is just a bad move on your part, I think. Why promote this stuff and then only offer half of the package? Why can't you just release the whole set at once like every other game on the market? I fail to see how you think this is a good idea. And to make it worse, you release a weapon too. A single weapon that leaves 2/3 of the classes in the game with nothing. Why couldn't you release a weapon for all three classes? What is the point of holding this back, making us wait, and making us angry after all this hype for Arcane items?

It's a pointless move STS. There is no justifiable reason to do this to the players. If you're going to release something, give us the complete package or nothing at all. You can't be stringing us along like this and leave us hoping that sometime in the next 6 months we might get some gear for our class released.

STS, you guys have been around for a while now and I think your fans that have been with you from the beginning expect better from you.