Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Warriors...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Too Many Warriors...

Have all the rogues and sorcerers quit PvP??

I've noticed this very gradually over the past couple of weeks, but yesterday and today in every game there is 6 or 7 warriors out of the 10 players. It makes it very hard to play if you are not a warrior. So tonight I made up my mind I would not play if there were 3 or more warriors on the other team. So I would just leave the game, and re-enter the PvP arena and join a new game. Well, it took me over a half hour of doing that just to find a game. So I played that game, and then when I hit replay, we were back to having 5 warriors on the other side.

Maybe STS can do something that causes similar numbers of each class to join each game. So if there are already 4 warriors in a game (out of the 10 players), then the next warrior to join PvP gets sent to a new game. Same would go for other classes. Then at least it would be fair. Because right now it's not really fair if you are a sorcerer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I support a diversity of classes system. I also noticed more warriors playing and, being a warrior, it's really not much fun. I don't know how you can burn through 4 warriors with 4 HoR ticking at the same time.

Maybe limit the amount of HoR ticks to one or 2 or something.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i dont think its more warrior playing. its less mage and rogue playing. ppl dont want bad k/d ratio. ppl see both team not balanced they just leave. nothing wrong with it. it just a bit annoying to jwait. quit. join. and do it all over again. the main unbalance is caused by warriors. one team has one warrior again one team with two warrior . hard any chance for the one warrior team..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

i remmber when the game was still new there tons of warriors leveling than rogue or mages.

pvp sorc was turned off.when stun immunity was implented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

#nerfwarrior2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Too Many Warriors...

These gorillas are op, seriously. Hp, heals, superior crits (with venge and ribbit combo) AND damage?

I suggest cut their damage by half
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post

Please..
    #nerfwarrior2013

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    These gorillas are op, seriously. Hp, heals, superior crits (with venge and ribbit combo) AND damage?

You forgot their speed, they can catchup or run away from a mage like Usain Bolt (warrior) vs Yokozuna (mage).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robhawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by themiraclebird View Post
    these gorillas are op, seriously. Hp, heals, superior crits (with venge and ribbit combo) and damage?

you forgot their speed, they can catchup or run away from a mage like usain bolt (warrior) vs yokozuna (mage).
    bahahhaa
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I agree. I'm a warrior myself and I hate it when the whole match is practically run by warriors. One or two is fine, but a bunch? Too much.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Put class limits.. or something of that sort.
    #nerfwarrior2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Well, somehow I once again ended up in a lvl17 game tonight, and had fun beating down some warriors . At one point I had the flag and 2 warriors came at me together, and they were shocked when I slammed them down and kept on my way with the flag. It was pretty funny to see "WTF" in the text. Even they know they are OP compared to a sorcerer, so imagine their shock when a sorcerer killed 2 of them. If it was a warrior killing 2 sorcerers, nobody would think much of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

So from what u says you quit when in ENEMY team is too many warriors, and stay when yours team got more. It says alot about u...

I just really dont like 5 vs 5 ctf system. People dont understand this is about fflag, not k/d ratio actually, in actually beta pvp system, like Sam told few times.
    There should be 4 vs 4 round matches, where u can enter on pvp map in party team already, or if u dont have team, you cant chosee blue or red, but only join / look other game.
    Actually 1 vs 1 is balanced (maybe only rogue vs wizard not), but its hard to balance: pvm, 1vs1 pvp, 5vs5 pvp, and my favorite 5vs2 or 3vs1 pvp.

Remember its beta pvp system! They will change it in future patches.
    Last edited by ishyrionek; 02-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ishyrionek For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The worst is when it 2 v 5 and they have 3 warriors a rogue and a sorc camping the spawn sites. Warriors come after you with bubble up. The sorc stuns you and the rogue finishes you off all while the 3 warriors are spinning green.

Too top off a warrior is carrying the rock and never dies.

Some reason I always get the warrior that never heal. Fight gets over and I am sitting at 1/16 of health with 3 warriors. Never a heal. I love the little blue people that are kind enough to cast out a heal on you.

I guess I will have to pick up that stupid med pack skill. I hate that thing with a passion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishyrionek View Post
    So from what u says you quit when in ENEMY team is too many warriors, and stay when yours team got more. It says alot about u...

I just really dont like 5 vs 5 ctf system. People dont understand this is about fflag, not k/d ratio actually, in actually beta pvp system, like Sam told few times.
    There should be 4 vs 4 round matches, where u can enter on pvp map in party team already, or if u dont have team, you cant chosee blue or red, but only join / look other game.
    Actually 1 vs 1 is balanced (maybe only rogue vs wizard not), but its hard to balance: pvm, 1vs1 pvp, 5vs5 pvp, and my favorite 5vs2 or 3vs1 pvp.

Remember its beta pvp system! They will change it in future patches.
    If 1v1 is balanced. the rest will b balanced as well. the hardest thing is make them balanced and dont lose their charecters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

SERIOUS GUYS?!?!

On the first weeks of PVP it was mainly dominated by Rouges anyway did we ever complain? Looool! So when warriors get better at PVP everyone just rages about it -_-/

Maybe Sorcs need a boost but no way Rouges need boosting nor Warriors need to be nerfed. A perfectly capable Rouge can take out a Warrior on a 1v1 if they can.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tilax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tilax View Post
    SERIOUS GUYS?!?!

On the first weeks of PVP it was mainly dominated by Rouges anyway did we ever complain? Looool! So when warriors get better at PVP everyone just rages about it -_-/

Maybe Sorcs need a boost but no way Rouges need boosting nor Warriors need to be nerfed. A perfectly capable Rouge can take out a Warrior on a 1v1 if they can.
    I'm in no way best sorcerer out there (rogue is my main) but i can take warr 1v1 and have a 50/50 chance beating him. Stop with the "warriors are op"-bs and learn how to counter em. Balance is fine atm between classes. Team balance is not fine.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spicy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    If 1v1 is balanced. the rest will b balanced as well. the hardest thing is make them balanced and dont lose their charecters.
    Yeah, will it be? Sorc got 2 sec immunnity too, but dunno why nobody use it. Maybe shield should have such immunity? Or skill in shield: ignore first attack. And for warriors, there should ignore immunity in pvp with 15sec cd, for all classes. Or 7 sec or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:977350

U selfish rogue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Raxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It's not the warriors that need to be nerfed, it's the practices of ganging and spawn charging that need to be stopped, and the concepts of sportsmanship and fair play that should be recalled by many. Let people spawn and get on their feet so they have a chance to fight for themselves. Don't beat up someone who is obviously afk typing or some such. 3 or 4 warriors against one rogue is not pvp - take a chance when the teams are unbalanced to five on one and fight the poor rogue one at a time. Simple considerations like this would help prevent the mass exoduses we see so often when teams are unbalanced, and make it a bit more fair all around.