My L21 Sorceror Nyx just died in the Bard daily "Skeleton Medley". I've never died in a Bard daily, not even my earliest levels. Since my last few levels I hardly even take damage. There is some sort of serious bug or bugs.

Tech info:
  • Galaxy 10.1 tab on WiFi
  • WiFi is on Frontier FiOS 35/35MB connection
  • Tablet is current on updates/firmware and not rooted/modded

Just the facts:

1. I begin charging fireball as soon as the screen loads normally. I fire it when the first Bard announcement clears and the mobs get in good range.
  2. This time, after the announcement cleared no mobs appeared. I waited and waited then let loose the fireball - immediately the mobs began to rise.
  3. When I began charging fireball again the mobs froze. Sliding my finger off the fireball so it wouldn't fire got them moving again. This happened repeatedly through the daily but not every time.
  4. Later, second round of mobs - When the mobs were fully risen and approaching I charged fireball and fired - the mobs froze while I was charging then the fireball didn't fire.
  5. I charged and fired fireball repeatedly and nothing happened.
  6. I decided to try my staff and fired off a few shots - nothing.
  7. I started to run around firing my staff - activity began, mobs *zoomed* to me and *zap* I was dead in a second.

That is rank, most foul. Anybody else had this type of thing?