Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New skill for Rogue similar to Mage Shield/Warrior Horn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

And btw uca - nowadays there are often more twinks in a match than beginners (dont wanna say noobs bcuz some of them are fairly good )
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    I have three twinks however they don't get any use... Ask many formers I can nearly always be found in endgame mage or rogue pvp(usually mage*) I prefer endgame however i will say: twinking requires very much skill as bless said... In some cases u could accurately say it is harder to twink...
    Harder? By what means you can say it harder? I really want to know. Please elaborate.
    If its harder then why most of top5 PVP kills are twink if I'm not mistaken, haven't check leaderboards since I got my exterminator banner . Even yolo(gundamsone) admitted that he's killing ungeared noobs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

And btw uca - nowadays there are often more twinks in a match than beginners (dont wanna say noobs bcuz some of them are fairly good )
    "Often", it means not always, on cap you will always have at least decent opponent I might say.

"Fairly", it means not quite good, or not good enough.

Nough said..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba:988627
    I have three twinks however they don't get any use... Ask many formers I can nearly always be found in endgame mage or rogue pvp(usually mage*) I prefer endgame however i will say: twinking requires very much skill as bless said... In some cases u could accurately say it is harder to twink...
    Harder? By what means you can say it harder? I really want to know. Please elaborate.
    If its harder then why most of top5 PVP kills are twink if I'm not mistaken, haven't check leaderboards since I got my exterminator banner . Even yolo(gundamsone) admitted that he's killing ungeared noobs..
    but if ur chatting crap about twinks who "kill noobs" not everybody in endgame has best gear either - heck only 20% do... like I said, if ur not a twink then dont go saying we all kill scrubs. Chicken to make a twink? Id lend you mage gear but i wouldnt trust u. Some of twinks kill noobs doesnt mean all do so stop hatin, get out of the basement, go outside and breathe some fresh air bud... and btw we dont fight noobs, 3/5 gamee i go in there is atleast one person higherr lvl than me.
    Last edited by Bless; 02-28-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    but if ur chatting crap about twinks who "kill noobs" not everybody in endgame has best gear either - heck only 20% do... like I said, if ur not a twink then dont go saying we all kill scrubs. Chicken to make a twink? Id lend you mage gear but i wouldnt trust u. Some of twinks kill noobs doesnt mean all do so stop hatin, get out of the basement, go outside and breathe some fresh air bud... and btw we dont fight noobs, 3/5 gamee i go in there is atleast one person higherr lvl than me.
    I don't have best gear, I don't have demonlords, I don't even have colton. I only use wrathjaw that I bought for 2000k when they are still cheap. I even only have 53k gold on my account LoL...
    Trust me I'm no chicken at all, lend me your legendaries, let the forums be the witness. I'll take your challenge. I only need 14 skillpoint so I will face your lv16 rogue with my lv15 mage that I will make soon. Deal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba:988674
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    I don't have best gear, I don't have demonlords, I don't even have colton. I only use wrathjaw that I bought for 2000k when they are still cheap. I even only have 53k gold on my account LoL...
    Trust me I'm no chicken at all, lend me your legendaries, let the forums be the witness. I'll take your challenge. I only need 14 skillpoint so I will face your lv16 rogue with my lv15 mage that I will make soon. Deal?
    kk what toon shall i add
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
    Even yolo(gundamsone) admitted that he's killing ungeared noobs..
    You made a big mistake saying that. I actually posted that, realized my wording was off and deleted it within minutes so my guess is the ONLY PERSON who can remember such a small detail from an old deleted locked thread is probably the same person who was hate targeting me on that thread.

& why are you hate targeting me? l15/16 is a much more fairer playing field than what the mythic twink guild is doing down at l10. How come you chose not to post on that thread? and only after me?

I will report you and have a dev check into you. I suggest you stop making new forum accs to hate target a player. The end result will not be pretty.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 02-28-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I declare a winner ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucaflaeba View Post
    You just have to LEARN how to play. Maybe you played too much twink and you just can't accept that youre not owning that much endgame...
    Just wanna point out how lame you sound in all fairness. Gun is by far and away one of the best sts pvp players there is. I know this cause I have been around sts games for several years. Please know who your talking about before you open your mouth via a keyboard lol guessing he'd own ya 1-1 in al dl sl and I'm certain pl! Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    You made a big mistake saying that. I actually posted that, realized my wording was off and deleted it within minutes so my guess is the ONLY PERSON who can remember such a small detail from an old deleted locked thread is probably the same person who was hate targeting me on that thread.

& why are you hate targeting me? l15/16 is a much more fairer playing field than what the mythic twink guild is doing down at l10. How come you chose not to post on that thread? and only after me?

I will report you and have a dev check into you. I suggest you stop making new forum accs to hate target a player. The end result will not be pretty.
    Yeah you said what you said and edited it to "lesser geared noobs".

You know what? The game is not my life, I'm even still lv21. So if you have the ability to ban me whatsoever(which you dont) ill welcome you..LoL..

"End result would not be pretty?" Wow you watched too many movies man, Should I be scared by now?

FYI this is my only forum acc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    Just wanna point out how lame you sound in all fairness. Gun is by far and away one of the best sts pvp players there is. I know this cause I have been around sts games for several years. Please know who your talking about before you open your mouth via a keyboard lol guessing he'd own ya 1-1 in al dl sl and I'm certain pl! Thanks
    Yeah okay, please devs give this gundam NINJA, his new invulnerability skill.
    But please give it only to him cause other rogues have no problem in getting kills in PVP, hence rogues are the top PVP kill leaders.
    Please give the skill to his character only, I'm sure the devs can sort it out.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bootdaddy View Post
    I declare a winner ^
    Me? Thank you..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

lol,so hot in here.

inb4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    lol,so hot in here.

inb4
    LoL, they're hot. I'm chillin and laughing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Thread closed
    Last edited by gundamsone; 03-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

But I just commented on it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

uca wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

This is not how you get the Arcane Nekro....

The last post on this thread was 18 months ago!!!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

He was right; “The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity." ― Harlan Ellison
    Credits to Iady