Thread: special titles, rewards for beating last boss at lower lvls? Say.. lvl 15?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question special titles, rewards for beating last boss at lower lvls? Say.. lvl 15?

HI! I just started playing DL mid January, so still learning detailed processes. I have multiple characters with different focuses. One is to beat Har'gaoraothrrr whats his name at lvl 15 and ideally lvl 8ish, but even at 15 i need help!!! Noone seems to value this goal mindset? maybe im not talking in the right places. This IS my first post on this forum, though. Anybody know if I'm doing this for nothing? It'd be nice if there was some prestige to such achievements. Right now no other players see the point, i guess.

Love the game! graphics are impressive for an app!. I play mostly on my pc with a 42" 1920 X 1080 rez tv and it is sweeet. Just as good on my droid and ipad.. well done guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    HI! I just started playing DL mid January, so still learning detailed processes. I have multiple characters with different focuses. One is to beat Har'gaoraothrrr whats his name at lvl 15 and ideally lvl 8ish, but even at 15 i need help!!! Noone seems to value this goal mindset? maybe im not talking in the right places. This IS my first post on this forum, though. Anybody know if I'm doing this for nothing? It'd be nice if there was some prestige to such achievements. Right now no other players see the point, i guess.

Love the game! graphics are impressive for an app!. I play mostly on my pc with a 42" 1920 X 1080 rez tv and it is sweeet. Just as good on my droid and ipad.. well done guys!
    I remember being very excited the first time I beat the big guy with my lvl 16 toon (with some help with friends). But I don't think I got a special title. Although, your low level could walk around with the Blood Wraith title which is "in recognition of your progress through all the districts of Carvina." Note, it requires 7000 AP, so even if you complete all missions, you won't get the title until you have enough AP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    I remember being very excited the first time I beat the big guy with my lvl 16 toon (with some help with friends). But I don't think I got a special title. Although, your low level could walk around with the Blood Wraith title which is "in recognition of your progress through all the districts of Carvina." Note, it requires 7000 AP, so even if you complete all missions, you won't get the title until you have enough AP.
    since alot of achievements need a higher lvl i find that doing the wardrobe missions are the best way to gain AP at a low lvl

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scissorhands For This Useful Post: