Thread: Post you Sorcerer's screenie development.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Grimmy, where'd you level up that 0 death o' yours? If you tell me, you'll sure be deserving
    I'm thinking Zo's way of zones till 13, 13-23 wt4, 23+ nordr, with stacked elixirs and double xp, ryt?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Grimmy, where'd you level up that 0 death o' yours? If you tell me, you'll sure be deserving
    I'm thinking Zo's way of zones till 13, 13-23 wt4, 23+ nordr, with stacked elixirs and double xp, ryt?
    About that. I am not quite too sure when I switched to watchers tombs but probably around lvl13. I did not do w4 as I thought it would be too risky. Having doing a ton of kill farming at w4 with my main, I know that when you get 4-5 of the mages together you run the risk of them killing you almost instantly no matter what you do. W3 is much safer without big groups of mages. Also the xp/time is probably not too different between w3 and w4 in reality (you may have seen much debate about this in the past in the forums). Yes, and then go to the first level in nordr as soon as you can (lvl23) and farm there as the xp gain is much better there than in the tombs. With the double xp weekend and a combo elixer I was getting 400-500 xp per full pug run. Crazy right? And I did most of my runs in pugs except the watcher tombs which I did solo - too much not a risk of someone gathering a huge mob and bringing it my way right before they die I had top gear for levels 3, 10, 15, 16, 21, and 26 to help. I also for kicks did all bosses up to and including maneater to open all areas. Almost died in a pug fighting maneater Decided to do skull cove solo for safety reasons. Now about 9000/26000 to level 31. Can't decide if I will wait for another double xp weekend or not to keep leveling