Thread: My rhino experiences and giving out my lvl 30 rhino build- Zeoravat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My rhino experiences and giving out my lvl 30 rhino build- Zeoravat

Ok guys from what i've learned, rhinos can be very op at lvl 30 if you know how to use them. the build i am going to give out is a tank build and it use up alot of mana.

Str-108
    Dex-37
    Int-0

Armor-iceberg frost knight plate
    Helm- get a vyxn or any pink helm level 27 or higher
    weapon- preferably a lvl 30 reaper or else iceberg frosty hatchet
    Shield- iceberg frost knight shield
    ring- any ring that gives 5 armor or more

Skills-
    6 vital force
    6 guardian
    6 stone skin
    1 charge
    4 restore
    3 redemption
    3 holy tempest

combo- first use ur buffs obviously
    charge, redemption, heal, tempest and make sure your always close to them, don't let them kite you. if fighting birds and u get rooted make sure to heal to get free and if fighting mages same thing with frost. after using the combo i listed above try to use redemption then charge and then tempest because it will keep you close to them. if u die because of no mana then you're doing good cause u managed to tank them.

Thanks guys hope this helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

nice build bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is no one running a DEX-rhino? I think Zeoravat's is a standard rhino build. It's boring to play because he can't hit anything with the weapon, and, all the mana is being used for defense. Being a meat-shield is fun? You absorb all the punishment and watch the birds and mages blast the enemy... *yawn*

His quote sums it up:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoravat View Post
    if u die because of no mana then you're doing good cause u managed to tank them.
    Read it again. Think about it. Now re-spec your rhino from dull to dynamic! Go for DEX! Go for damage. With the above spec, your two best damage spells (redemption and holy-tempest) total 6 points! PATHETIC. Try these skills (this is my 38 lvl rhino)

charge 6
    restore 6
    Redemption 6
    Vital Force 6
    Holy tempest 6
    Stone skin 4
    reincarnate, guardian and rhino-might all at 1

(At level 30, I had 1pt in Stone Skin, 4 in Restore and only 3 in Charge.)

The idea is to kill them before they kill you. And with two heal spells and maximum damage output, you can. And it's a lot more fun than letting yourself be beaten like a drum.

Final note: don't spend serious money on armor, just wear the highest DPS items you can find (mana regen items are also nice). Spend your gold on an awesome DEX weapon, like a Gruesome Butcher Knife. (At lvl 38, I'm still using a lvl 30 butcher knife and matching bracer - I'll start looking for a replacement at levels 40 and 50 - they are expensive, but they last.)

--Synsix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    nice build bro
    Nice builds bros *

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synsix View Post
    Is no one running a DEX-rhino? I think Zeoravat's is a standard rhino build. It's boring to play because he can't hit anything with the weapon, and, all the mana is being used for defense. Being a meat-shield is fun? You absorb all the punishment and watch the birds and mages blast the enemy... *yawn*

His quote sums it up:

Read it again. Think about it. Now re-spec your rhino from dull to dynamic! Go for DEX! Go for damage. With the above spec, your two best damage spells (redemption and holy-tempest) total 6 points! PATHETIC. Try these skills (this is my 38 lvl rhino)

charge 6
    restore 6
    Redemption 6
    Vital Force 6
    Holy tempest 6
    Stone skin 4

The idea is to kill them before they kill you. And with two heal spells and maximum damage output, you can. And it's a lot more fun than letting yourself be beaten like a drum.

Final note: don't spend serious money on armor, just wear the highest DPS items you can find (mana regen items are also nice). Spend your gold on an awesome DEX weapon, like a Gruesome Butcher Knife. (At lvl 38, I'm still using a lvl 30 butcher knife and matching bracer - I'll start looking for a replacement at levels 40 and 50 - they are expensive, but they last.)

--Synsix
    Zeo isn't noob, he's in ft.

And oh btw, rhinos can't beat mages and birds in dps, so better to just tank them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

you cant have 0 int
    Last edited by Asicheenivy; 03-03-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synsix View Post

His quote sums it up:

charge 6
    restore 6
    Redemption 6
    Vital Force 6
    Holy tempest 6
    Stone skin 4

--Synsix
    First of all, you replied this in some other thread, saying that you only PvE. Second of all, Zeo is talking from a PvP perspective! A butcher knife on a rhino? Puuuuhleeeze.. If you want to kill something before it kills you as a dex rhino, use a forgotten bow or a scarab AO2 Bow. Third of all, as a dex rhino, it is still hard to out-damage a forgotten bow mage or bird; the mobs at level 38 (AO1) aren't challenging and won't hit you hard at all, even if mildly geared. Tanking is your best bet in PvP, and it makes rhinos the god flag carriers. You do have a point, being a meat shield can be boring after a while, but it is fun trying to sacrifice your health for your friends' safety. It feels honorable and somewhat challenging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I disagree with the high dex builds and people saying that rhino's can't hit anything. I have 67 dex (for ring) and will not go a point higher. My hit % is 80% and with Vital Force at rank 6 my hit goes up to 101%. I will obviously be increasing Vital Force when I hit 65 as well. I don't see any reason to pump up dex beyond ring requirements. I am only level 52 at the time of this post.
    Pocket Legends: Prack - Level 58 Paladin
    Star Legends: Prack - Level 46 Commando
    Dark Legends: Prack - Level 36 Vampire
    Arcane Legends: Prack - Level 28 Warrior