Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: True nostalgia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    Again, don't care. If you guys think your cool talking trash behind the safety of your screens good for you. If you doubt me, ask elitephoenix. (Those of you who were actually oldies and didn't buy your founders helm will remember him)
    If you want to lie behind the safety of your screen, good for you. If you doubt I doubt you, ask me, because I do. Doubt you I mean (because I'm actually a founder and know when people are lying their way to attempt to gain a certain image).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    If you want to lie behind the safety of your screen, good for you. If you doubt I doubt you, ask me, because I do. Doubt you I mean (because I'm actually a founder and know when people are lying their way to attempt to gain a certain image).
    Lol whats funny about here is the many newbie and or noob questions he has posted and says he was a founder but "Lost" the account due to device change. Hmm.. thats what support is for buddy.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Last thing I'm saying. Ask ciocagifie or elitephoenix. Gf
    Neither are founders and both came way after. Gf, gf.

I missed founders by FOUR days. Mysticaldream is a founder. We pretty much know who is and who is not a true founders. Not to mention we can back it up as well with hardcore evidence.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:991067
    Again, don't care. If you guys think your cool talking trash behind the safety of your screens good for you. If you doubt me, ask elitephoenix. (Those of you who were actually oldies and didn't buy your founders helm will remember him)

Your story didn't match up and that voodoo gear was added earlier. Just admit you lied. .
    At any point did I say I got a voodoo drop Before or during the 35 cap? NO.

Please read better gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:991087
    Last thing I'm saying. Ask ciocagifie or elitephoenix. Gf
    Neither are founders and both came way after. Gf, gf.

I missed founders by FOUR days. Mysticaldream is a founder. We pretty much know who is and who is not a true founders. Not to mention we can back it up as well with hardcore evidence.

OK, friend cio ingame. Ask to see his founders. I believe he is currently 71 bird.

Then when you see it imagine me saying "Gf."

Then when he says I was a founders once apon a time imagine me saying "Gf full"

Then if you still don't believe me ask arrie to forward you all my complaints about my account being deleted. Then when he does imagine me saying "Gf tho."
    Last edited by cookiez; 03-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Please read better gf.
    Oh, I read that part very clearly. However, that still does not match up considering if you were a founder, you would have played DURING the 35 cap, no? C'mon Cookiez...let's date back to the swamps cap. If you're a founders, name some of the various bugs and glitches of the olden days, because we'll be able to verify them.

Edit: Oh, and I mean the ones that don't show up on the patch notes.

Better yet, simply tell us the name of your old account then. Devs can trace that account for you and retrieve it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Please read better gf.
    GF would imply you actually managed to win an argument. Quit trying to find loopholes in your own text to get you out of things, as it was insinuated. In the words of the great BeardedBear (not that you'd know him since you joined PL so late), go roll around in the grass.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

OK, friend cio ingame. Ask to see his founders. I believe he is currently 71 bird.

Then when you see it imagine me saying "Gf."

Then when he says I was a founders once apon a time imagine me saying "Gf full"

Then if you still don't believe me ask arrie to forward you all my complaints about my account being deleted. Then when he does imagine me saying "Gf tho."
    I remember when cio first started. I may be wrong about him, but he used to never wear a founders, so him getting it now may be a valid or invalid source. Even if he did have it, he could be one of those who registered early and then never played until later, which then means he may not be a valid source for determining if you were a founders.

Secondly, if I'm not mistaken, your account must be REGISTERED to receive founders. Let me find the patch notes, but I'm pretty sure that's how they determined wether to give your account a founder helm or not.

EDIT: I also believe Airrie is not a part of STS anymore, so that source is dead as well.
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

No way ciocafigie is a founder, he sucks and played during 66 cap as a 56
    O Hai Der

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOKILLO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Didn't even see your edited post. Lol @ Cio being a founder. You need some better sources. That's like getting a letter of recommendation from a cashier at a 76 station and thinking it'll help you get into an Ivy League.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Didn't even see your edited post. Lol @ Cio being a founder. You need some better sources. That's like getting a letter of recommendation from a cashier at a 76 station and thinking it'll help you get into an Ivy League.
    Lol! Thats funny

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Yup, I used to have founders believe it or not!

I made a guest account because I didn't wanna give them my email. I leved up to the sewer cap and got a lucky voodoo wand and helm drop.
    Doesn't make any sense guess you ment to say swamp cap so you look like a founder. And back at that cap Voodoo items didn't exist as already pointed out. So it's a lie either ways.

I then began to pvp! But, the time came for me to get a new phone, and, unfortunately the account wasn't registered so it was deleted. I was so mad that I quit and began playing GRAAL (which has turned into a money based game which is why I quit Lol) (For anyone who plays that I was there before houses and houses) anyways I picked up pl again at the 50/51 sewer cap.
    Why is every cap for you a sewer cap? 50 was ao3 and there was no elite lvlcap back than, so 51 was never a cap.
    Also when you got a new phone before sewer cap (56) you couldn't have had a founders even if they gave it to unregisterd accounts (which i doubt), cause they were introduced somewhen mid sewers iirc.

Lol i made a bird but kept getting owned and remade char as a bear. I pvpd at lvl 10 with a plat bought hammer and was crazy good! By the time I leveled up to 51 the cap had moved to 56 and I was set to cap! I was at 89k/100k when sts made fang cap...I was so mad cause I wanted that cop that I have never tried to cap again:/ Oh and I dropped a glyph sm plate and used a custom bow to own in pvp aswell!
    The 56 cap actually needed only 84.something k exp, not 100 (the 6th flaw in his story if anyone is keeping count). Bears never were great with hammers at lowlvl, birds were. So I guess you joined after sewers. Plat gen.
    Last edited by Gaunab; 03-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Wow, all that arguing to prove whether he's a founder or not... Devs sure ruined it with those helms... Whatever happened to that "veteran system" they were talking about? Didn't they say that if you play for 6 months you get a founders helm or something?

fyi, you can also buy founder accounts pretty cheap. Not that you should, but just saying.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    Wow, all that arguing to prove whether he's a founder or not... Devs sure ruined it with those helms... Whatever happened to that "veteran system" they were talking about? Didn't they say that if you play for 6 months you get a founders helm or something?

fyi, you can also buy founder accounts pretty cheap. Not that you should, but just saying.
    Lol its not even close to a founders helm xP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Lol its not even close to a founders helm xP
    Well, that post wasn't useful.

What helm (or other item) are you referring to?
    Last edited by Twink; 03-02-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

K Lol. I'm really bad about stopping a good argument Yes this has been fun but I must stop lest I get another warning. Here is my last say;

I don't like ciocagifie, infact I HATE him. We are NOT good friends at all. But he can vouch for me.
    Also guanab (or whatever). My bear was a pimp with that hammer so just leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Why blame the helm? It's people that ruin things, not a pixelated item that was given to players who have been devoting time/money to a specific game/company since their beginning. They've already implemented a veteran system, the centurion gear. Devs never said after 6 months you'd get a founders helm, or else it wouldn't be a FOUNDER'S helm.

And you no longer can, since devs (thankfully) quit merging accounts. LwMark knows all about that though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Gau just disproved everything in your story. Give up.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Why blame the helm? It's people that ruin things, not a pixelated item that was given to players who have been devoting time/money to a specific game/company since their beginning. They've already implemented a veteran system, the centurion gear. Devs never said after 6 months you'd get a founders helm, or else it wouldn't be a FOUNDER'S helm.

And you no longer can, since devs (thankfully) quit merging accounts. LwMark knows all about that though.
    Oh, I'm not blaming the devs, I agree with you. All I'm saying is that we've all foreseen what will happen when they give out the helms though. I'm pretty sure there was a discussion whether they'll be giving out the founders (veteran) helm when you hit a certain time since your registration though.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Twink For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Oh, I'm not blaming the devs, I agree with you. All I'm saying is that we've all foreseen what will happen when they give out the helms though. I'm pretty sure there was a discussion whether they'll be giving out the founders (veteran) helm when you hit a certain time since your registration though.
    Originally the date was April-June, then after arguing, it was changed to 6 months of acc age, then changed to April-May.