Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Vanity Looks Available for Your Arcane Legends Character

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default New Vanity Looks Available for Your Arcane Legends Character

Check out the new Vanity looks that are now available for your Arcane Legends Character!

Warrior:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warrior.jpg 
Views:	10158 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	25351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood_barbarian_sm.jpg 
Views:	9238 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	25358

Rogue

Name:	rogue.jpg 
Views:	9931 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	25353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	assassin.jpg 
Views:	9210 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	25354

Sorcerer

Name:	sorc.jpg 
Views:	8843 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	25355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blood_archmage.jpg 
Views:	7980 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	25356

Check them out now in the in-game Store!

For those who might want some different vanity sets, fear not! We regularly change out what is available in the vanity section.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 03-01-2013 at 12:39 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Ahh, fresh and poppin'. gotta love em' all!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Already added to my my guide, my guides link is in my signature.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rogue's ninja vanity is worth it: +16 to your friend requests, +31 ninjaness +3.0 to 'where did you loot it, trade me!'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Sam: Has there been any consideration of making an in-game NPC who can craft vanity items from the original founders or forerunner gear? I don't know about others, but I'd be willing to pay plat for the crafting process just to have a vanity set that is a little more exclusive than the other more common vanities sold in the plat store. Maybe charge us plat for the crafting recipe. I do realize that there are currently founders vanities available in the store, but they are different colors (green & red) than the original founders (blue & orange). Same goes for the forerunner gear which is gold, rather than the silver vanity currently available.

The main reason myself and most others spent plat on those founders chests was because we wanted the founders gear for future possibilities. As you know, the stats were not good on those items and I never even used them and just saved them in the stash. It would be nice for them to have some use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yoho View Post
    Rogue's ninja vanity is worth it: +16 to your friend requests, +31 ninjaness +3.0 to 'where did you loot it, trade me!'
    I must have gotten 10 PMs last night all asking if they could buy my armor (I was wearing the new red & black sorcerer vanity set). In every case I told them it could not be traded and they must buy from the plat store. And in just about every case, their response was to say "PLEASE!!!!". Do people understand what it means when you say something is not tradable? LOL

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sam: Has there been any consideration of making an in-game NPC who can craft vanity items from the original founders or forerunner gear? I don't know about others, but I'd be willing to pay plat for the crafting process just to have a vanity set that is a little more exclusive than the other more common vanities sold in the plat store. Maybe charge us plat for the crafting recipe. I do realize that there are currently founders vanities available in the store, but they are different colors (green & red) than the original founders (blue & orange). Same goes for the forerunner gear which is gold, rather than the silver vanity currently available.

The main reason myself and most others spent plat on those founders chests was because we wanted the founders gear for future possibilities. As you know, the stats were not good on those items and I never even used them and just saved them in the stash. It would be nice for them to have some use.
    We have talked about having a process (be it via an NPC or just something you do in the UI) to allow any item you have become a vanity. I don't know where that is currently ranked in the "get 'er done" list. I know it isn't currently at the top of said list.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:989908

We have talked about having a process (be it via an NPC or just something you do in the UI) to allow any item you have become a vanity. I don't know where that is currently ranked in the "get 'er done" list. I know it isn't currently at the top of said list.
    Please please please please and incase i didnt mention it... Please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Nice idea But I hope that's not a plat thing. If you just could add something like buying plat with paysafe then it wouldn't be a problem

Aniscater (lv 31 sorcerer)------Anislayer (lv 25 rogue)------Valtterijr (lv 23 warrior)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aniscater View Post
    Nice idea But I hope that's not a plat thing. If you just could add something like buying plat with paysafe then it wouldn't be a problem
    I would probably end up being covert into vanity for plat, or a large sum of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I suggested plat because I doubt STS will add something that allows vanities to be made for free when they charge for the vanities in the store. You would be asking them to do a lot of work to add something that results in lost revenue -- that's not gonna happen. Instead, for them to do this it would have to result in an increase in revenue. So since they charge 15 plat for the store vanities, maybe this should cost 15 plat per item (30 plat for a set) to convert to vanity. Then they would make some extra money from it. I know I would pay to convert a few of my nicer looking sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

this is going to b like sl recolouring vanity policy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    this is going to b like sl recolouring vanity policy

Yup white forerunner gear is the new gold right?
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Blue founders vanity would be nice on pvp, if i join the blue team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yeah, I already got 4 sets of items I would convert to vanity if this happens. I can't wait!