Thread: Elite bloodhammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Elite bloodhammer

Today me and my frnds were doin elite bloodhammer we killd all mobs but when we were killin boss and he was half of his health another mob came which made it difficult for us to kill boss and we kept on dying and everybody left plz delete this mob which spawns after half health of boss its very hard........ Plz
    PROUD OFFICER OF <Animosity>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

unfair for those who burned pots. goodluck! one day youre gonna kill him
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

He's not that hard, even after though mobs spawn.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Yeah, with a decent party you can own him. Get a good mage for healing and of course awesome damage and a tank. (I'm a mage.)

Lady_Pebbles

You don't -need- a Mage with heal. -.- My Mage doesn't have heal and the party I was with when we did all the elite maps, didn't need heal. Theres a strategy to each boss. The last boss isn't an exception.

For one... A Rogue can stay way back on a specific point on the map (not near boss nor in his area) and the Aimed Shot skill will hit the boss. While a second Rogue can help the Mage take out mobs at the boss site.

For two... Mages can do what they're meant to do on AL: i.e. Crowd Control (CC). Have the mage stun and strap the mobs in Time Shift with the root instead of snare upgrade while using Frost with extended duration on freeze/stun to do dmg and keep the mobs in place. Plus use Fireball between TS and Frost... etc.

And lastly... Get a tank that can tank & back him up. You can make sure you (as a Mage or Rogue) don't aggro boss by focusing on the mobs more than the boss. Let the tank deal with the boss. You can hit the boss within intervals so you won't aggro & take on its hard hits.

I mean come on people.. Don't panic, don't give up, strategize and WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE.

EDIT: OH & don't forget, using the right pets help a loooot. A party with 3 Ribbits + 1 Malison = Awesome dmg and hp regen. Or even 2 Ribbits + 1 Nexus + 1 Malison = Helpful. For Mages, Colton is good for stun & higher dmg but Mages need hp more than dmg so I'd go for Malison or Ribbit. The regen on Flapjack and the Sharks don't really help when the mobs take a while to take out & you gotta spam your skills in a certain way (including charging sometimes) to take them out.

#justsayin'

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 03-03-2013 at 01:23 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

You don't -need- a Mage with heal. -.- My Mage doesn't have heal and the party I was with when we did all the elite maps, didn't need heal. Theres a strategy to each boss. The last boss isn't an exception.

For one... A Rogue can stay way back on a specific point on the map (not near boss nor in his area) and the Aimed Shot skill will hit the boss. While a second Rogue can help the Mage take out mobs at the boss site.

For two... Mages can do what they're meant to do on AL: i.e. Crowd Control (CC). Have the mage stun and strap the mobs in Time Shift with the root instead of snare upgrade while using Frost with extended duration on freeze/stun to do dmg and keep the mobs in place. Plus use Fireball between TS and Frost... etc.

And lastly... Get a tank that can tank & back him up. You can make sure you (as a Mage or Rogue) don't aggro boss by focusing on the mobs more than the boss. Let the tank deal with the boss. You can hit the boss within intervals so you won't aggro & take on its hard hits.

I mean come on people.. Don't panic, don't give up, strategize and WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE.

EDIT: OH & don't forget, using the right pets help a loooot. A party with 3 Ribbits + 1 Malison = Awesome dmg and hp regen. Or even 2 Ribbits + 1 Nexus + 1 Malison = Helpful. For Mages, Colton is good for stun & higher dmg but Mages need hp more than dmg so I'd go for Malison or Ribbit. The regen on Flapjack and the Sharks don't really help when the mobs take a while to take out & you gotta spam your skills in a certain way (including charging sometimes) to take them out.

#justsayin'

Well said, I just didn't want to type so much

-Vys

P.s. on a side not I've done PvP with u I need to pve with u sometime

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch
    Well said, I just didn't want to type so much

-Vys

P.s. on a side not I've done PvP with u I need to pve with u sometime

I don't remember ever pvping with you (cuz my memory sucks lol) but sure we can pve together sometime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Our party consisted of 2 high dps mages and 2 geared to the max warriors. At around half way, all those little blue adds respawn. As someone said earlier, focus on downing the adds. A non charged fireball works wonders for single or double pulling those pesky adds. A challenging fight for sure

Straticus 25 Mage AL
    Straticus. 36 paladin PL
    Vulgarus. 58 Mage PL
    Stratucus. 45 SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Have a warrior taunt the mobs and pull them down away from the boss, then other players go kill the mobs while the 2nd warrior keeps the boss busy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I sent you a direct message. Will you please reply? I have a question for you and I would really appreciate any help you might offer...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Lure mobs down, so almost all resp, but few left. Boss will resp too, but no choice.
    Repeat few times.
    Longer way, but much easier.
    AL: Ishyrionek (31 Warrior)
    AL: Ishyrion (30 Rogue)
    AL: Ishyrionus (30 Wizzard)
    BD: Ishyrion (7)