Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Loot Distribution in the Kraken Isles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

the abyssal flamberge needs an update if it is supposed to be considered "elite" by players ..
    add me on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053834348
    AL ign: Neutronius [War] Pixelcrusher [Rog] Hyperious [Sorc] PL: Prototypedwar [main] (+ a few alts)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    I'm not sure, but the intent is that those elite legendary weapons would be some of the best available in the Kraken Isles expansion.
    Well it's the only new sword coming from the elite Kraken but it's basically useless and worthless.

Oh and..Snowflakes? Really?

Pump that sword to 60 something DPS for the warfare version and give it black hue/ glittering skulls effect and I'll truly be thrilled about this expansion
    Last edited by Takezaki; 03-02-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    There is no guarantee that any one person could ever get it. It's rare like that.
    I do understand. But there's surely a luck or drop system in Arcane Legends.
    Why, would some players always get good drops, and the most rare stuff especially the same persons when some of us including me, spends million gold in chests to open, or thousands platinums in opening crates, or farming weeks non stop to never get good items?

Which some players, are sitting there, opening few crates and chests to get mythic and arcanes, which they do.

I have a friend that opened 15 crates and 4 golden chests and received Arcane weapon and hammerjaw, then he opened few more crates next week to again receive a hammerjaw.

I mean, you do get my point right? That's why i'm totally losing interest in buying thousands of platinums and stuff.

My account has 6296 platinum purchased at the moment, and around half of these platinums if not more, went into opening crates to get nothing.

Anyways, I still enjoy my Ninja vanity a lot. It gives me the power!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Awesome! too bad I'm L23.

And we will have two more expansion soon! cant wait
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sam. its just not fair. u put mage weapon in the skull cave . it takes me 1hour to beat the boss. and south sea. habour. only takes about 7mins. no mention how many times u dies in the last map for a mage. pls. mages r so weak . pls make our life a little easier.

also as the items r in different maps. warriors will play their own map and rogue will play theirs. and mages r really really bad at fighting bosses. its impossible for a party of mage to fight bloodhammer.
    Last edited by warbluefish; 03-02-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

sooo unless i missed something..
    is the game up to date with this thread? should i start faming the sourhern seas like right now for a mythic?

just a simple yes or no from your time would help like crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    I do understand. But there's surely a luck or drop system in Arcane Legends.
    Why, would some players always get good drops, and the most rare stuff especially the same persons when some of us including me, spends million gold in chests to open, or thousands platinums in opening crates, or farming weeks non stop to never get good items?

Which some players, are sitting there, opening few crates and chests to get mythic and arcanes, which they do.

I have a friend that opened 15 crates and 4 golden chests and received Arcane weapon and hammerjaw, then he opened few more crates next week to again receive a hammerjaw.

I mean, you do get my point right? That's why i'm totally losing interest in buying thousands of platinums and stuff.

My account has 6296 platinum purchased at the moment, and around half of these platinums if not more, went into opening crates to get nothing.

Anyways, I still enjoy my Ninja vanity a lot. It gives me the power!
    The trials are independent. Opening more doesn't increase the odds of the next chest having the item you're looking for. Look up the gambler's fallacy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

this is why i quit...all of the fore mentioned things....i have literally farmed for 38 hrs straight.....no pinks no chests above elite copper, its worse than pocket legends and the luck elixer is a joke, it rerolls to crappy eggs....at least dont make all eggs pink, i have always questioned the "luck" of people i opened around 400-500 crates no hammer, but some random person opened crates and got hammer back to back and then showed me the 2 of them cause i didnt believe him....this is a plat based game now and i spend more in a month on this game than xbox live in a year....thats rediculous
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thegrimreaper For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I know this is mages whining again... But given that Rogue weapon comes from the first and easiest map (okay okay, rogue expansion, but even this? arcane weapon, easy new weapon, rogue only quest, only cool vanity for rogue... hearing a bit too much of them lately). And warriors gear came from the bugged reef (yeah, fair enough, you could not see that ahead). But the super strong last map is giving mage items? That's just so unfair... And yes I'm complaining as a mage, because I am feeling seriously starting to feel ignored and unappreciated...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

200% agree with Grim.

Before Arcane Legends release, I remember that quote from the Developers.

''Platinum will ONLY be useful for Vanities, or Elixirs''.

Look at the game now. 95% Platinum based.

It's not like things are getting better. Something has to be done guys, come on!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mysticaleagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default I don't belive its plat based.

Im usually pretty reserved on my comments. But I don't belive AL is plat based. ELITE isn't cheap...but its also not for the lazy. Now im not an "Elite" player but I do belive somethings in this game have to be hard to get. Sorry mystical and grim for your plat loss...trully I am. But I praise and encourage the people who do want something to do after they cap...then why would they play?.....im not on anyones side on this matter, but im glad they are not touching the "regular pve" in difficulty. I DON'T want it to be like PL...why I stoped playing that game....so in that way we can still be competitive...For that I thank you devs.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Im usually pretty reserved on my comments. But I don't belive AL is plat based. ELITE isn't cheap...but its also not for the lazy. Now im not an "Elite" player but I do belive somethings in this game have to be hard to get. Sorry mystical and grim for your plat loss...trully I am. But I praise and encourage the people who do want something to do after they cap...then why would they play?.....im not on anyones side on this matter, but im glad they are not touching the "regular pve" in difficulty. I DON'T want it to be like PL...why I stoped playing that game....so in that way we can still be competitive...For that I thank you devs.
    most of my post was about the crates and such, 15 plat for a crate? each time? thats more of a plat suck than all three of the OCD helms in PL put together
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper:991102
    most of my post was about the crates and such, 15 plat for a crate? each time? thats more of a plat suck than all three of the OCD helms in PL put together
    I believe you bro, I have spent my fair share to stay elite...way before AL...but I finally made a choice..have fun or pay tons to stay elite...I choose to enjoy the game. Now its time to make that same choice. I buy and work for what I really want...without becomeing angery at the choices devs make.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

honestly the game isnt fun unless there is a goal.....once i beat that goal....im done.....so in the case of leaderboards.....its a ongoing thing....which requires plat...most people are like me and are competitive in nature.....thats why video games are around...to compete and play with others...its a complete plat suck
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper:991118
    honestly the game isnt fun unless there is a goal.....once i beat that goal....im done.....so in the case of leaderboards.....its a ongoing thing....which requires plat...most people are like me and are competitive in nature.....thats why video games are around...to compete and play with others...its a complete plat suck
    I stick to my previous post. Only watcher chests require plat. So time to farm gold, for HP, and some basic armor..assemble a good team...looks like your goal don't need plat. To stay competitive its a choice not an obligation, Don't mix the two. But what I will say before I abandon this thread (no hard feelings grim, nice chat , the real goal is to be elite without burning plat...but use plat..to help ease some of the effort if you are planning to embark on the quest of becoming "Elite'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Ok so my only question is... I know the hooks will scale with each cap raise, will the mythic items also?
    Sam reply to this please thanks
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I stick to my previous post. Only watcher chests require plat. So time to farm gold, for HP, and some basic armor..assemble a good team...looks like your goal don't need plat. To stay competitive its a choice not an obligation, Don't mix the two. But what I will say before I abandon this thread (no hard feelings grim, nice chat , the real goal is to be elite without burning plat...but use plat..to help ease some of the effort if you are planning to embark on the quest of becoming "Elite'.
    If you really look into it, trust, you'll realise that it's not only the crates that requires platinum.

Just a proof, is that we were able to buy Hammerjaw with gold from someone, open it, and get the achievement.
    STS knows people wants the achievement along with the banner, and now it's changed to ''LOOT'' the egg which makes us NEED to open crates to get it. Why? For more platinums sales ofc. That's a BIG and VALUABLE proof.

I wasted 4000 platinums on opening crates to try and get hammerjaw (got just crap) when some lazy dudes opens 5 to get 3 hammerjaws.

That's non sense, and they say it's luck? Nah bro, nah. There's something behind all this.

As much as I do agree with some of your points.
    And with all my respect to you, and the devs.
    Last edited by Mysticaleagle; 03-02-2013 at 04:28 PM.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mysticaleagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

can we get banners back to how they were, change them next season? its not right i had it and now its gone :/
    make some of us happy (:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to digitalbot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digitalbot View Post
    can we get banners back to how they were, change them next season? its not right i had it and now its gone :/
    make some of us happy (:
    Take a look at ''Seasonal Banners Modifications'' in General Discussion.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysticaleagle For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    I know this is mages whining again... But given that Rogue weapon comes from the first and easiest map (okay okay, rogue expansion, but even this? arcane weapon, easy new weapon, rogue only quest, only cool vanity for rogue... hearing a bit too much of them lately). And warriors gear came from the bugged reef (yeah, fair enough, you could not see that ahead). But the super strong last map is giving mage items? That's just so unfair... And yes I'm complaining as a mage, because I am feeling seriously starting to feel ignored and unappreciated...
    Totally agree. i dont know how they think. let the weakest class to fight hardest boss. mages r for sure in the bottom of al. who will spend 1 hour (at least) to get a 1% loot chance of a weapon?