Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Loot Distribution in the Kraken Isles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Elite levels take too long to finish to try for these and that's with my guild. They're unplayable in pugs so I won't get a chance to get any of these anyways but nice info.
    Elite is intended to be just as the name implies. The Design Team is continuing to look at feedback and how users are playing. I believe there are more refinements in consideration of your complaints.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Elite is intended to be just as the name implies. The Design Team is continuing to look at feedback and how users are playing. I believe there are more refinements in consideration of your complaints.
    Sam, how to get that Arcane weapon?

I mean, I spent thousands of platinums, I opened hundreds of Golden Chests, and farmed for days and days and days.
    No sign of them, and not even a sign of a non crappy pink.

In any case, how's that luck system working, since some peeps, do get Mythic helmets, rare pinks over and over again or even some Hammerjaw or Arcane weapon after the first opening.

How's that possible? See, that's what I mean by some of us will never get that achievement since you changed to ''loot it'', and even some will lose interest as many of us need these achievement points etc.

2 little crappy cents ofc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post

I mean, I spent thousands of platinums, I opened hundreds of Golden Chests, and farmed for days and days and days.

In any case, how's that luck system working, since some peeps, do get Mythic helmets, rare pinks over and over again or even some Hammerjaw or Arcane weapon after the first opening.

How's that possible? See, that's what I mean by some of us will never get that achievement since you changed to ''loot it'', and even some will lose interest as many of us need these achievement points etc.

I feel your pain bro.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post

There is no guarantee that any one person could ever get it. It's rare like that.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

There is no guarantee that any one person could ever get it. It's rare like that.
    I do understand. But there's surely a luck or drop system in Arcane Legends.
    Why, would some players always get good drops, and the most rare stuff especially the same persons when some of us including me, spends million gold in chests to open, or thousands platinums in opening crates, or farming weeks non stop to never get good items?

Which some players, are sitting there, opening few crates and chests to get mythic and arcanes, which they do.

I have a friend that opened 15 crates and 4 golden chests and received Arcane weapon and hammerjaw, then he opened few more crates next week to again receive a hammerjaw.

I mean, you do get my point right? That's why i'm totally losing interest in buying thousands of platinums and stuff.

My account has 6296 platinum purchased at the moment, and around half of these platinums if not more, went into opening crates to get nothing.

Anyways, I still enjoy my Ninja vanity a lot. It gives me the power!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This not elite but this cruel game i need drink a thousand pot hp to completed all elite aka cruel game pls pls do something before too many quit this game become bored when u making too long