STS' never been happier.
    I mean really, look at these people. ffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    jelly much?
    yeah im jelly that i didnt spend hundreds of dollars on a mobile game lol you make no sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanerboi View Post
    yeah im jelly that i didnt spend hundreds of dollars on a mobile game lol you make no sense
    But you do spend hundreds to (word) your brain up. (Alcohol and stuff). That ain't good for you..
    Last edited by Mysticaleagle; 03-03-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Let's not turn this thread into a flame war about the legitimate ways to spend your money.

I'm very well off, 500$ is by no way a big deal for me.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Gl man, just hold your plat for vanities..... It's what I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I should've done that but now with no gold to my name this game is basically over for me unless I can recoup some of my losses.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Ive Lost intrest in all sts games can't remember the last time I was on for more then a few minutes. I check out forms now and then to see if anything catches my attention nothing yet.
    Last edited by Mrsberry; 03-03-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wow.. thats so unfair.. for all of u guys that spent so much in the game.. well good luck mate hope you hit a jackpot this time. Fact of life is,, some pple are bloody lucky and get the best out of everything, while a lot of us work our asses off and get all the crap thats left over. Man, wish u lots and lots of luck..
    And,, in another aspect, sts is totally ruining our overall gameplay experience for their greed for money. All i see are new ways for players to SPEND money in the game than actually ENJOYING the game. With the whole locked crate business and 50plat ninja vanities or 250plat ripmaw pets. Theyre not even replying to requests for confirmation before any platinum purchases. I wish theyd think of us players more and less about $$$... they keep this up, and sure as hell and heaven theyre going to lose their top customers.. and profits will go down instead.

P.S-- Takezaki and killaskillz, amen to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Arcane legends turned into a complete real money based game (platinum) when the quote from StS before it's release was ''Platinum will ONLY be useful for vanities, elixirs and slots''.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah.. back in the good old days.. why does every good game have to turn out like this?? Just disappointing...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I completely understand, I only have vanities to show for my money and nothing else but def. haven't spent what u did but I did on PL. I understand its a gamble but there have been companies who have been sued for offering different thing for money to make huge profits without any returns to the customer and knowing full well its a money racket. I'm not saying its happening here but young-ins should use this game as a learning tool for the future with free enterprise and cheaks and balances. They know its mostly 18 and under players and where r they gonna get the money to get all those NEW shiny limited edition items. It's a business and they do have to survive but there really should b something for those who spend lots of money. I love the rarity of the better items but if u spend 500-1000 on a limited mmo and not get any of the items u should get some reward to say hey thanks for ur generous "donation" because I know I can afford it but at a cost of 12 hour days building coastguard boats with blood sweat and tears and that is hard earned money given away. At least if u spend up to 500-1000 in small increments u get some return back. But like it was stated its a huge gamble for a very small return and should only b done by ppl who can afford or parents who can afford. I don't want this game to turn into PL with guaranteed drops as long as u have a classy looter and %100 reroll. It's hard to have a full opinion on the matter because I'm the consumer and don't think I should have to spend more that my phone/tablet/cpu cost or the cost of my internet subacription BUT they have to make money somehow on a free offered game and if it isn't ur cup of tee try the pay to play mmo's u might get more of what ur looking for. Keep up the good work sts it is a great game. We might b all laughing on day looking back at these old post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

It rly is a free to play game, the people getting angry here are us colectors, we want every single item in the game that is somewhat rare. I am one myself and have been disappointed. But I have come around to the point that patience is the key to get things. Also on a very point obvious note: STS is a company, they are trying to make money. yet! They are a very caring company that asks us lots of questions and try's to please us.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    It rly is a free to play game, the people getting angry here are us colectors, we want every single item in the game that is somewhat rare. I am one myself and have been disappointed. But I have come around to the point that patience is the key to get things. Also on a very point obvious note: STS is a company, they are trying to make money. yet! They are a very caring company that asks us lots of questions and try's to please us.

-Vys
    Agreed, but they still NEED to bring back the achievement and banner for opening HammerJaw's egg since they took it away for more platinum sales which is upsetting for many, many of us.

Once they bring it back to how it was for HammerJaw, and give us back our real banner borders (seasonal banners) i'll be super happy and I won't be the only one.

I really, really want that arcane achievement and banner but never will, since I can't waste 5000 more platinums (which I already did) on trying to loot that Egg, or millions of gold on opening golden chests to try and loot the Arcane weapon (which I already did) or spend weeks and weeks on farming to receive only CRAP (which I already did also) so I will NEVER get that banner and achievement if they don't bring it BACK TO NORMAL which is completely REASONABLE.

And I won't be the only one. I'm on the line to just leave and go back to O&C.

But hey, I still do LOVE that Ninja Vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    Agreed, but they still NEED to bring back the achievement and banner for opening HammerJaw's egg since they took it away for more platinum sales which is upsetting for many, many of us.

Once they bring it back to how it was for HammerJaw, and give us back our real banner borders (seasonal banners) i'll be super happy and I won't be the only one.

I really, really want that arcane achievement and banner but never will, since I can't waste 5000 more platinums (which I already did) on trying to loot that Egg, or millions of gold on opening golden chests to try and loot the Arcane weapon (which I already did) or spend weeks and weeks on farming to receive only CRAP (which I already did also) so I will NEVER get that banner and achievement if they don't bring it BACK TO NORMAL which is completely REASONABLE.

And I won't be the only one. I'm on the line to just leave and go back to O&C.
    Yah there are things that must change, I suggest we stick around for the bumpy rid. O&C is a horrible game in my books, (i own it) don't play it. They do need to change the achievement awarding system, because I want the hooks, not only for a great weapon but for the achievement, cause otherwise ill nvr get it.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki:992134
    Because I enjoy playing and spend alot of hours playing.

Why do people spend 100$ on a nights out for drinks and food?
    This. bar tab > plat history
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Tak u need a gambling support group bro... 7 mil wouldve got you the helm and 10000 plat is 150000 mins of reroll(2500 hours 104 days) . Just stop crating bro. Sell ALL elite pirate gold. Be rich and geared...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsberry View Post
    Ive Lost intrest in all sts games can't remember the last time I was on for more then a few minutes. I check out forms now and then to see if anything catches my attention nothing yet.
    Same here Berry. Pop in, say hi to some friends (if their even on) then i'm out.

AL: Generalzod

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Commanderkeen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't have an issue with sts having ways to make money. If they don't make money then we don't have a game.
    The only issue i have is the difficulty of elite maps.
    I used to play for hours on elite maps and i was happy with the results. Now i can't catch a break and the new elite maps wipe me out so i can't even play them. I spent 400k on ah for better gear and still get wiped out fast.
    Without better loot how can i keep playing?
    I farmed Jarls until my thumbs fell off and that didn't produce a single pink.
    It is becoming difficult to find a reason to play this game.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darthmase For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yeah after the update, it's way too hard. I don't want to keep playing either. I've spent around $100, and came to the conclusion that if you want mythic or arcane items, just pony up the $500, covert all to cash and buy the item in CS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto:992556
    Yeah after the update, it's way too hard. I don't want to keep playing either. I've spent around $100, and came to the conclusion that if you want mythic or arcane items, just pony up the $500, covert all to cash and buy the item in CS!
    Wow just farm jarl 4-5 top tier items covers it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]