Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: One last splurge for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    The money thing I understand... But being reliable? Are you implying people that drink are unreliable?
    This.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Just saying....

46+ minutes to run an elite map is about 31 minutes longer then I want to spend on any map.
    I played these games because they could be played in short bursts and make progress. I ain't got an hour to spend running a map. Much less 8 hours to get 8 drop chances (which will probably, if i'm lucky actually be a chest, that I will have to be lucky again on, or worse a locked crate lol!)
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Not to mention this was a party that they organized. Not a pug.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    jelly much?
    He's right imo. Id rather spend 600$ in vegas gambling than waste it here. Just my 2 cents though.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
    I'm very well off, 500$ is by no way a big deal for me.
    Then why try to start something by making this thread. gtfo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Natrich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Start something? Im just stating my disapointment. Even if I can afford spending 500$ on this game I can still be sad about the turn of events and how I think Sts is ruining this game.

Gtfo of my own thread? Go ahead ill follow step.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takezaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    umm.. bro chill... why flame?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Start something? Im just stating my disapointment. Even if I can afford spending 500$ on this game I can still be sad about the turn of events and how I think Sts is ruining this game.

Gtfo of my own thread? Go ahead ill follow step.
    I prefer it this way. You can't buy your way to victory in AL, you have to achieve through effort just like everyone else. Yes, it helps to spend plat, but there are no guarantees. It just gives you a slight boost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

The money thing I understand... But being reliable? Are you implying people that drink are unreliable?
    Oooo been awhile sense I visited this thread, sry no that's not what I meant. Not all people would be unreliable, but in a family where there is a history of drunkenness (mine would be such) (none drink anymore) I am just gonna avoid it all together, I'm not saying alcohol is something that automatically makes someone drunk, just that I better avoid it. Ik people who get drunk and people who drink safely. Sry if I offended anyone,

-Vys

Rly rly I'm sorry, I mean no offense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch:994162
    Oooo been awhile sense I visited this thread, sry no that's not what I meant. Not all people would be unreliable, but in a family where there is a history of drunkenness (mine would be such) (none drink anymore) I am just gonna avoid it all together, I'm not saying alcohol is something that automatically makes someone drunk, just that I better avoid it. Ik people who get drunk and people who drink safely. Sry if I offended anyone,

-Vys

Ill say it drunk people are retarded. When i drink im retarded and so are you. The only thing drunk people can do better than sober people is survive car accidents and act a fool. Alchohol makes you inferior compared to your sober self. If you think otherwise you should lay off the sauce. If this offended you time to look in the mirror and man up
    Last edited by Justg; 03-05-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

sts games r headache when u get into merch nd expect for more. we all kno "expectations hurts"
    so i quit merch nd hardly play pvp in any of sts games. bt u do any real good job to get few thousands bucks salarly per month to.blow 100$ bucks in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Then don't buy plat.. keep whining about stuff when it's your own fault.. you want that archievment then earn it. What is the point in being the best player of the game? It's just virtually..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsberry View Post
    Ive Lost intrest in all sts games can't remember the last time I was on for more then a few minutes. I check out forms now and then to see if anything catches my attention nothing yet.
    No wonder seldom see u now.
    I deleted all the STS games too. Back to real life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ManWithStyle View Post
    Then don't buy plat.. keep whining about stuff when it's your own fault.. you want that archievment then earn it. What is the point in being the best player of the game? It's just virtually..
    I never said it wasn't my fault, actually I think I said it twice in one paragraph. I also never said I wanted to be the best player. But I'm a hardcore gamer, a end-game content type of gamer. I've always liked merchanting.

What I stated is the fact that this game is becoming less enjoyable, and that is why I will stop spending my money on it.

If all you've got to say is ''It's your fault, then don't buy plat'' that's pretty much what I've been telling myself from the get go, you don't have to tell that to me.

Oh and one other thing for those telling me not to buy platinium and all that. Remember that people like ME are allowing YOU to play this game for free, and since you seem to be enjoying it so much you should get off your high horse and let me express my disapointment.
    Last edited by Takezaki; 03-05-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamberge View Post
    This thread has showed how STS ignore what players really needed.

How a simple thing like confirmation button on plat spending and they never even bother to reply or fix it in lots of patches in past.

What they bother about is how they make a new hammerjaw kind of arcane rarity stuff. And now they have the arcane hook weapon for rogue which forces some of the top spender to spend even more cash to try and get it. So what's next? Get ready to spend even more for the warrior and sorcerer arcane weapon.

I remembered those old days back in early 2011 where I only spend 10$ to unlock all map in Pl and not to care about spending more cash on other stuff.
    How,r you bro.
    Don't like it (use to love it). Don't play it. Simple as me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Guess this thread will be close very soon.
    I mean.
    Real soon.
    Yes. Maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Siri View Post
    How,r you bro.
    Don't like it (use to love it). Don't play it. Simple as me
    How are you bro? Haven't seen u in a while. Lot of things changes these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Come back online..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Good as always.
    Now only log on to DL say hi if some old friend there (hardly see any, sad)
    The less legends all deleted
    Playing RR3 now. And FIFA13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post

-Vys

No no.. no offense taken. And I understand now what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxin View Post
    Ill say it drunk people are retarded. When i drink im retarded and so are you. The only thing drunk people can do better than sober people is survive car accidents and act a fool. Alchohol makes you inferior compared to your sober self. If you think otherwise you should lay off the sauce. If this offended you time to look in the mirror and man dafuq up
    Ehh... maybe you're underage? I'm perfectly competent when I drink. I wouldn't drive, but I'm coherent. Maybe you should take a break if you get retarded when you're drunk. When you're a little older... say 21... you'll realize binge drinking isn't good for you.

I notice a lot of drama oozing from your posts. Maybe want to take it down a notch? As you can see... Vys is perfectly capable of speaking for himself and holding a normal conversation without you jumping in.
    Last edited by Rare; 03-05-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I never said it wasn't my fault, actually I think I said it twice in one paragraph. I also never said I wanted to be the best player. But I'm a hardcore gamer, a end-game content type of gamer. I've always liked merchanting.

What I stated is the fact that this game is becoming less enjoyable, and that is why I will stop spending my money on it.

If all you've got to say is ''It's your fault, then don't buy plat'' that's pretty much what I've been telling myself from the get go, you don't have to tell that to me.

Oh and one other thing for those telling me not to buy platinium and all that. Remember that people like ME are allowing YOU to play this game for free, and since you seem to be enjoying it so much you should get off your high horse and let me express my disapointment.
    Honestly, people are going to read what they want to read. Internet eyes have been trained to pull the most drama out of a post without thinking about what the message is.