Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post

Week Long PvE Kill Contest!

Challenge: See how many PvE kills you can get in a week
Start Time: Friday, March 3rd at Noon Pacific
End Time: Friday, March 10th at Noon Pacific
Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the top 5 players that gain the most PvE kills during the contest.

Prizes for the contest will be:
- Elder Blood Tear relic gem lvl 41 (donated by Persecute)
- Black Vampire Heart relic gem lvl 41
- Albino Bats (donated by EvilElvis)
- Red Wisp (donated by Teuibo)
- Obsidian relic gem lvl 41

How to Register for Contest:
- Beginning on Friday, March 3rd at Noon Pacific time...ask any officer (including myself) to register you.
- We will take a screen shot of your PvE stats for comparison at the end of the contest.
- Be sure to get confirmation from the officer or myself that we have registered you.
- We will post the pics of everyone that registers for the contest here on forums.
- You can register at any point during the week.
- You must be a member of Satans Cheerleaders guild and level 36 or higher in order to register.

How to Close Out / Have Your Final Screen Shot Taken:
- Before the contest end time, March 10th at Noon Pacific time...ask any officer (including myself) to take your final screen shot.
- Be sure to get confirmation from the officer that we have taken your screen shot.
- You can have your final screen shot taken at any point during the contest.

Rules:
- Must be registered by an officer or Doom after the contest begins
- Must have final screen shot taken by an officer or Doom before the contest ends
- Officers can participate but must be registered by Doom
- Character must remain in guild throughout the contest. If that character leaves guild during the contest, you are disqualified (even if you join back before contest ends).
- Officers may be away from keyboard or miss a message. Be sure to get confirmation from us that we have taken your screen shot.
- Must be level 36 or higher.
- Once time is up, if anyone is waiting in guild to have their final screen shot taken, we will still count them as being closed out on time. But they must remain in Guild Hall until we get their final screen shot.
- I will calculate and post winners on forums. If you see your name among the winners, collect your prize from me.
- Please be respectful of our officers when you ask them to take your screen shots. If they are in PVP for example, you can message them but will need to wait until the match is over to take your screen shot.
- Doom reserves the right to disqualify anyone at any point in the contest
Contest ends in 24 hours! Be sure to have an officer take a screen shot of your final PvE Kills before this time tomorrow.
I will be in guild hall taking final screen shots of members this time tomorrow. If that time doesn't work well for you, find any officer between now and then.