Thread: Making warrior for second char after rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Making warrior for second char after rogue

I'll introduce my char first
    My main is rogue. This char is good enough for me. So, I'm thinking about make a new char next after rogue.
    But i got confused about these options.

1. Spend my gold for tavern + location + etc that make my rogue get better.

2. Spend my gold to a new char, my plan is warrior 61 for fun. Buy arcane pet for it. Good gears for it.

Why i got confused? Because recently i read about warrior classes, there i found some statements :
    1. Warriors are useless/ overlooked for maps run.
    2. Warriors can't farm well (beside merching ofc)
    3. Etc

There i found too that ravager said they (war) don't switch to other classes because they have been spent too much gold on their warr and can't just leave it. He also said that if they can turn back the time, they will choose rogue/ mage instead their war.
    Some ppl also said "dont make war. U lucky with ur rogue / mage right now"

1 more. If i take the 2nd choice instead the 1st choice, thats mean my arc ring and pendant will be used for war and rogue, and its full of excellent finesse :3
    Any other way if this will happen?

So what do you think about it? Which better? And why?
    Thank you

*this is the ss of my main current stats*
    Detail :
    dusk daggers of brut
    Helm pot
    Armor pot
    Belt mythic 58 tactics
    Arc ring
    Pp
    All full excellent fin

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Straight forward answering your question, play the class that you enjoy. Personally i had problems with tank, because i was getting bored of it, but other classes are just weak for me. Not offending anyone, i don't enjoy playing endgame with mage.
    Don't listen to what other say to you about warriors, and to those who told you that warriors are useless, tell them to go to avatar screen and delete their characters and quit the game because they don't know how to play. Choose the class that you want to play, and focus just on that one, anything more than one character is useless, unless you are using it as stash.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HulkieBeast For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It is Rogue Legends

While you compare pvp aspect rogues are always ruling the pvp part of game. People say you need skills, class doesn't matter? I want to ask how, A rogue rogue can hit 4-12k against 6k plus armor but a 1.5-2k damage warrior can't hit beyond 2k against 4k armor. Rogues can hold their mana by not hitting while we have shield lol it is very easy to see when jugg on it's worse part or about to go down. In 1vs1 to win a good rogue, you need nothing yeah nothing coz you will be loosing most of the time, coz it is a play of crit to save yourself from death you have to use skills uncharged there maybe a 7k shot coming while you trying b to charge jugg after heal+nekro. I

In clash warrior are very useful unless the opposite side don't have one. 4 good warriors can win any 4 rogues in game if they know how to sync heals.

In PVE
    Warrior are not that much demanded for eg Curse do same no matter what class you are. 1 warrior is enough for a team, 2 is okay when dps are good and 3 or 4 warrior are just waste of time.

Gears
    Warrior gears are cheaper compared to other class. You need around 5m excluding pets to start a pvp career, for pve 1-3m is enough. Don't forget to buy a glintsone Aegis and magma egg as AA for pve. You can get full fortified to superb fury depending on your budget noble or above are not needed when you are running acute of funds shortage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

stay with rouge, they always gonna be meta until the day mage's fireball and lighting breaks targets armor. warriors are good but for events such as gathering candys, arlorian eggs ect, warriors tend to fly low on those unless they use speed set aegis combo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If u want to play warr, go PvP 47-50

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

After i read these reply, maybe I'll back to my rogue ._. So I'll make my rog better with my current gold..
    Thanks guys

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

hey, i was just writing again one of these looong posts . but in short, i think your decision is good. ooh, i'll post what i wrote anyway.

pvp i cant comment.
    For pve, indeed wars were avoided(below lvl46). because they were slowing down the party, doing ignore-able damage. As a war, your are harder to be killed, but runs are much slower; and you count on the others to advance with 'ok speed', your job was to pay attention others to not be killed(so they to do the dmg), because if you try to do dmg, it will be too slow anyway. i mean, no matter how good and well geared you are, you can't count to yourself, you need others for runs (and 2-3 other dmg dealers, otherwise you all will be slow).
    This changed lvl46, at rengol expansion, when mythic glintstone aegis came; at the end of the expansion it was 'fixed' to do enough damage. Granted, back then wars were doing more dmg then other classes; but only for about a month, when cryo expansion came up to lvl56. Even now at 61 glint aegis stays most damaging war weapon at mobs imo (if you know how to use it, you need maximum contact with (many) mobs). But in the expansions to come, it's possible wars to go back again to be the 'slowing' class; the aegis will be too low lvl. There is a hope however, because lvl61 dusk claymore means AL devs are addressing the problem. In my personal opinion, dusk claymore doesn't do enough dmg to close the dmg gap enough to other classes (so the wars won't be considered slowing), but is a move in right direction. (Although i personally doubt that +dmg% would be enough, probably some good proc on new weapon would be needed;but this is my opinion).

So yeah, it's possible in future again wars to be: 1. Warriors are useless/ overlooked for maps run. 2. Warriors can't farm well (beside merching ofc) 3. Etc
    But this is to be seen.
    Right now, at these hard maps, at least one war seem 'ok' for the party, mages and rouges are killed less often with at least one. But still, this expansion mages are preferred at pve, i read rouges are preferred at pvp.
    But this expansion is said to be expected to last 6 months, and 4 passed.

PS: Eriel is right about that wars are very bad in gathering (thief) events. Btw don't use aegis on boss(or thief). Aegis - thief escapes; forgot to mention aegis is very bad for one target(even for two, you need many mobs). Claymore or drag sword for boss (, but even drag sword was letting antignome thief escape).
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-01-2017 at 06:59 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I read all of it. Thank you. I stay on my rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would like to differ maybe warrior are slow and a little down in gathering events but.....in every map at caped lvls only a party with elite or comparable gears and pets can clear the maps without warrior in party most of the the time any party with average above gears tends to quit maps in middle after dying a lot of times
    Also I preffer a warrior to farm as it can solo almost every elite maps bellow the recent ones.....
    As from me.. every class has its own importance in party.....

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

A Mausoleum 5 run WITHOUT a good warrior, makes for a very rough ride....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    me personally i play all class and i enjoy each and every one of them

i love my rogue because i can farm easily on it however gearing it is a bit expensive than the other class

my mage is the most cost friendly but i don't use it as much as i use my rogue and warrior

warrior on the other hand i enjoy using this for farming and im thinking of using this for somberholt as well

but atm imo make your rogue stronger its the most useful for me

(just my opinion okay :3)
    Thanks.. My choice now is making my rogue get better :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flicktime For This Useful Post: