Okay, right now, Forgotten weapons is starting to be rarer by the day, and that Black Dragon Sets could be safe to state that it is no longer in CS anymore, so I would suggest you should probably edit the Going on the Offence section to cater to the less privileged, as not many people has the chance to buy platinum in this game.

Wendellism's Going on the Offence

When I first started out as a rhino, I focused primarily on random Strength loot to boost my tankiness since most of early-game's instance was primarily Tank and Spank. For me, I trained at Forest Road to level up quickly to level 8, so that I could venture onwards to Dark Forest.

At Dark Forest, I continued my routine of donning random strength loot, and I went to farm in any King Of Bling Rooms, as those roms are straightforward and grants better EXP gaining. I geared up straight to Level 13, before I set off to Wyldwood.

Now you might be asking why I had to make a detour towards Wyldwood instead of farming at Balefort. That was because I figured that if I were to advance onwards throughout early-game, I would have to start with the earliest pink weapon that I could find. Here in Wyldwood, I mainly keep a lookout for Bad Mojo because killing this boss would grant me an almost guaranteed chance of a pink weapon; in my case I was lucky and looted Board and Nail of Legend and Conqueror's Ironrock Shield. Those pinks, along with Azure Longblade of Legend and their variants of 15, 17 and 19, are your early game core weapons; a level 19 Board and Nail of Legend is much better than having a full defensive Crystalline Strength Set.

On Level 19, I went to Sand Caves and with the help of Ragericon, managed to unlock all maps of Sand Caves which unlocks Golem Gauntlet. Golem Gauntlet is how I got my L25 Crystalline Strength Set.; albeit incomplete since I didn't actually obtain the Conqueror's Crystalline Axe. Do note that for new players, it is generally not advised to go for Sand Caves, unless you have a really great party that sticks with you; a decent party that is competent of DPSing and having Map Awareness, and popping potions knowing potions would regenerate to a cap of 25. If you are the sort that do not want to use potions, or randomly spam skills around, I suggest you pack your bags all the way to Fathom Crypt instead; Sand Caves is too harsh on you.

Conqueror's Crystalline Helmet and Conqueror's Crystalline Mail should be farmed as they grant decent survivability as a Rhino and thus should be part of your early game core items. Having the Conqueror's Crystalline Shield is a bonus though, since you only get a meager increase of stats compared to the L19 Ironrock Shield.

I went to Lost Expedition at Level 27, and started to make do with any pinks I could find. Since I have played the game once as a Mage, I still have the L30 Iceberg Black Ice Axe from Frozen Nightmare's Elite Questing, plus Ragericon lent me his own L32 Iceberg Frozen Longsword to use while in Mid-game, so overall, I have no problems with this campaign as I was assisted by Ragericon in every Hidden Ice Cave runs I went.

It should be noted however, that the best strength item from this cap should be the L30 Iceberg Frosty Hatchet and L30 Iceberg Frozen Longsword as they are inexpensive. It is at this point players should decide on high burst damage, or stick defensively. Also, you should simply join any rooms you see in Lost Expedition, as all of the maps are straightforward with almost no siderooms.

I left Lost Expedition on level 33, skipping The Ancient Swamps as Swamp maps are extremely open and not being EXP friendly to me. I simply went on towards Alien Oasis and Mid-game and yet again picked up my habit of donning any potentially good pinks along the way. Alien Oasis' The Great Pyramid and Alien Oasis 2's Plasma Pyramid is a great place of gaining EXP quickly.

Alien Oasis 3 was a toughie though, the first campaign which most fail parties would start to be wiped all around by the bosses, however thanks to my guild's kind and graciousness towards me when I was struggling to farm Exp, I was able to get over Alien Oasis at long last and move on to Balefort Sewers at Level 48. In the time I was there, I finally used my hard earned cash from my Rhino's farming alone to buy Rift Set I, a cheap and decent set that should be your Mid-game Core items.

A word of advice to new players, in Alien Oasis 3, your relationship with your guild that you have joined would be put to the test. If your guild members do not want to help you, you should probably leave that guild that you are in, since getting towards Level 48 would be hard on your part. Do note that you shouldn't leave the guild if your guildmates are too busy farming; they might help you when they have the chance.

On Balefort Sewers, I continued farming at Bandit Boy Hideout and The Catacombs, mainly because those maps have the least siderooms and are pretty straightforward. Any pinks looted at level 53 would be great, however Lady Luck wasn't with me in this campaign, thus I went on farming till I have reached Level 53, on which I went to farm at Nuri's Hallows.

During my time in Nuri's Hallows, I generally find the bosses readily dropping Pinks pre-60 as Nuri's Hallow's lowest item rarity is Green, and not Orange. Thus I went farming at The Haunted Symphony when I was 53 in order to level up just so that I could start questing for the "V.I.P" pass towards Nuri's Funhouse, the place where you could farm easily and loot pinks at the same time. After reaching level 60, I sold off my L56 & 58 Pinks, and painfully collect all of my gold obtained from my Rhino's income alone, to buy L60 Glyph Strongman Mace Set. This would serve as my early core items for the start of Endgame. At the same time, I finally took out my Golden Dragon Vanity Set from my Mage to allow my rhino to have a superior ring; the Gold Ring of the Dragon.

I went to Mount Fang on Level 61, and primarily farmed on Crypt runs and Vampire Feast farmings before heading to Humania at Level 63. Since Mount Fang's Pinks are cheap in comparison, I recommend buying L65 Crafted Orlok Sword Set for new players. Also, as Whisperwalk have stated, new players should play on in Mount Fang till they got the L65 Crafted Orlok Sword Set, as they would be useless further on without this.

As I reached Level 66 on Humania, I could finally equip my L66 STR Angel Set from the previous Humania Cap. My Angel Set is simply a souvenir from Mount Fang's Cap on which I first trained my Mage.

Also regarding Humania, I would advise people to not play the actual campaign, and focus on farming EXP on Lost Villas. Any pinks gained whist farming in Humania could be regarded as a bonus. Get to Blacksmoke Mountain at Level 68 instead of 70+ so that you never have to worry about Humania's stupid Yetis ever again.

In Blacksmoke Mountain, if you are just trying to go for the level cap like I do, I suggest farming on Lost Valley or Magma Fields. Those maps have the best potential of clearing mobs fast, and Magma Fields is the only Straightforward map with a boss that requires overall Gear Checking. Go for Underworld Eruptions or Forgotten Forest if you simply want to farm for great pinks here. And if you have managed to reach Level 76 against all odds, congratulations! You are 1 step closer towards the 3-piece Elite Vanity Ring, The Ring Of Valiant Glory!

Eventually, the Final Set you should get as a Rhino is the insane Crafted Savage Scythe Set. However, this would take some time as farming at level 75 grants more recipes and crafting Diamonds rather than equipment. So your best bet to obtain such a coveted set would be to farm at Level 71-73 by either disabling your EXP gain or learning to merch in towns.

Core Items for New Players.

Level 1-13
Make do with what you have.

Level 13-19
Get Board and Nail of Legend and Conqueror's Ironrock Shield.

Level 20-23
Farm in Fathom Crypts, and make do with what you have.

Level 24-32
Farm in Lost Expedition, and get L30 Iceberg Frosty Hatchet and L30 Iceberg Frozen Longsword

Level 33-42
Farm in Alien Oasis until 38, and farm in Alien Oasis 2 until 43. Make do with what you have.

Level 43-47
Save cash to buy Rift Set I

Level 48-52
Make do with what you have.

Level 53-60
Make do with what you have, if you're lucky in looting expensive pinks in the time that you are in here, get L60 Glyph Strongman Mace Set.

Level 61-67
Get L65 Crafted Orlok Sword Set. Skip Humania if you have not built that set yet.

Level 68-75
PRIORITY: Save cash to buy Crafted Savage Scythe Set.
Secondary: Save more cash to buy Red Dragon Set, and buy or earn 165 platinum via Free Offers to get Argos.