So this is a problem that has been building, more people are getting into it then ever.
When I say "boosting" I mean paying people or making alts to boost off of. (Boost meaning, killing the character many many times in a row to get alot of kills and a good KDR)

So recently Kanital got bumped to number 2 spot on the leader boards by a mage no one has ever seen, and this happens in one week whereas it has taken Kanital 1-2 years to get his amount of kills? hmm.

Many of the Ranger and Paladin boards are rigged this way with people who boost also.

Now I am not saying that boosting is against STS rules because it isn't, I am just proposing some changes.

Changes:

You can only kill a single character 50 times in a row. To reset the counter you must distribute a certain amount of kills to other players before killing the player again.

Decrease the level of joining a pvp game to 2 levels. This is the way it is in AL and it is much more fair and balanced. With this is effect a 56 game would only be joinable by 58's or 54's etc.

this would also make it ALOT harder for people who use bots to do this kind of thing.

Please please please consider these STS, we need change, the leaderboards are a joke now! bring them back!