Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIP Vengeful ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Question RIP Vengeful ?

VB still retains goodies but with the mana buff gone, will it still be the hot favorite skill it was? What do you think?

Wowsome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default RIP Vengeful ?

i tried one go and well it does replenish mana.. hower with the new gear we hold more mana anyways

aswell as with the taunts.. really really not complaining...
    just we need more skill now ,better timing. (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

As I said, we can renamed Vengeful by VengeNothing.

No manaa regen= scapegoat warrior in Pvp. We don't have a high damage and now we have a short regen mana for using defensive and low attack skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sibayjing View Post
    As I said, we can renamed Vengeful by VengeNothing.

No manaa regen= scapegoat warrior in Pvp. We don't have a high damage and now we have a short regen mana for using defensive and low attack skill.
    mages come into play now, its a team work based game so..

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

I posted this to the patch notes thread, but it is worth repeating here:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Sibayjing,

Try using a taunt skill after you hit Vengeful Blood. How it works is this:

Vengeful Blood puts a debuff on all nearby enemies that when they hit someone will give them health and mana. If you use a skill with a Taunt (like upgraded Windmill) all the mobs will hit you after Vengeful Blood and you'll get a lot of mana back! It can also help your friends too if they get hit.
    Also note that the debuff in PvP is stronger (gives more mana/health) since you don't have the potential for the mobs like you do in PvE.

Respecs are free through Monday so try out some different builds and experiment!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

[EDIT] thanks Sam trying different things ...
    Last edited by Wowsome; 03-12-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

wow awesome sam 'yes i have noticed this, i like it.. haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This is a serious blow to VB. The mana boost was a key component to having an effective and powerful warrior able to use all his skills.

Given the current difficulty of elite mode minions and bosses we need this mana boost to effectively dish out our skills and damage effectively. Throw in our "tank" role and potting becomes increasing difficult not to mention expensive. Can't even HoR as much anymore which not only cripples the warrior, but entire parties as well that rely on it's healing and 2 brief seconds of invulnerability. This will affect the overall playability of the warrior. Who wants to play a character where you may be stuck normal attacking all the time?

I disagree with digitalbot on the gear balance. I'm wearing great gear (LVL 26 Legendary Will gear mind you) and the offset doesn't justify the use... especially with large mobs. For pure strength warriors, like myself, you will notice this immediately. My first go around in a normal run of Ancient Mariner Reef, with a party I found myself potting my mana ridiculously. Even when mobs were defeated I have to sit and wait for recharge and move forward. Again a blow to playability. It takes long enough to dig up a locked chest from an enemy let alone I shouldn't have to take pauses in the same stages for mana to recharge.

Bring back the mana buff, immediately... please.
    Last edited by HumbleSage; 03-12-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    - HumbleSage | LVL 31 | Sorcerer
    "Respect is earned, it is not given."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HumbleSage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleSage View Post
    This is a serious blow to VB. The mana boost was a key component to having an effective and powerful warrior able to use all his skills.

Given the current difficulty of elite mode minions and bosses we need this mana boost to effectively dish out our skills and damage effectively. Throw in our "tank" role and potting becomes increasing difficult not to mention expensive. Can't even HoR as much anymore which not only cripples the warrior, but entire parties as well that rely on it's healing and 2 brief 2secs of invulnerability. This will affect the overall playability of the warrior. Who wants to play a character where you may be stuck normal attacking all the time?

I disagree with digitalbot on the gear balance. I'm wearing great gear (LVL 26 Legendary Will gear mind you) and the offset doesn't justify the use... especially with large mobs. For pure strength warriors, like myself, you will notice this immediately. My first go around in a normal run of Ancient Mariner Reef, with a party I found myself potting my mana ridiculously. Even when mobs were defeated I have to sit and wait for recharge and move forward. Again a blow to playability. It takes long enough to dig up a locked chest from an enemy let alone I shouldn't have to take pauses in the same stages for mana to recharge.

^ yes. this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah this sucks, the rest of veng is nice enough to keep it around but my play style sure is going to change and not in a good way
    Pocket Legends: Prack - Level 58 Paladin
    Star Legends: Prack - Level 46 Commando
    Dark Legends: Prack - Level 36 Vampire
    Arcane Legends: Prack - Level 28 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bring back the mana buff , immediately . . .
    please

Who wants to play
    a character where you may be stuck normal
    attacking all the time ?

i like that..
    yeah warrior need the mana
    please bring the old one..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Its so hard.... To say gooooodbyeeeeeee to yesterdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy... :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleSage View Post

Given the current difficulty of elite mode minions and bosses we need this mana boost to effectively dish out our skills and damage effectively. Throw in our "tank" role and potting becomes increasing difficult not to mention expensive. Can't even HoR as much anymore which not only cripples the warrior, but entire parties as well that rely on it's healing and 2 brief seconds of invulnerability. This will affect the overall playability of the warrior. Who wants to play a character where you may be stuck normal attacking all the time?

Yes please... It's already so hard to spam pots. Now we trying to spam mana too

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Come on guys, use the free respecs and try out some different builds. It's not so bad to put a few points into INT so you have some more mana to start with. Also, if you hit charged Vengeful Blood and then hit Charged Windmill into a group of mobs, not only will you lay down some nice damage (the Veng blood + is very nice) but you'll taunt them, take the hits, get the mana and keep your team rolling as they can lay down hurt into the mob without worry about agro (because you just taunted them all).

Adapt, improvise and overcome!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Yes, the more people you have hitting you, that are affected by Vengeful Blood, the more health and mana you get back. If you have 5-7 enemies hitting you, you'll fill your mana up in no time. Also, Vengeful Blood gives more mana and health per hit in PvP, since you don't tend to get hit by so many targets as quickly there, so it should still be good in PvP. Of course this is a bit of a different type of skill and the first time we're doing something like this, so numbers might have to be adjusted. I really like the gameplay of it though, it rewards the Warrior for clever use of his skills. Before it was just kind of brain dead, use it every time it's off cooldown and you'll never run out of mana, not balanced or interesting.
    ... interesting but still quite a nerf.
    Last edited by Wowsome; 03-12-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Come on guys, use the free respecs and try out some different builds. It's not so bad to put a few points into INT so you have some more mana to start with. Also, if you hit charged Vengeful Blood and then hit Charged Windmill into a group of mobs, not only will you lay down some nice damage (the Veng blood + is very nice) but you'll taunt them, take the hits, get the mana and keep your team rolling as they can lay down hurt into the mob without worry about agro (because you just taunted them all).

will do .. also some math crunching ..!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Put some point on int..warrior already have a low damage
    Put some and get some crap..

When mana is out,skill is cooldown
    Just stand there like Mr.crap and use normal attack..
    Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by harimaumalaya; 03-12-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    IF YOU IS NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION,
    YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Amen!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Free respec is nice. It's obvious that STS sees this as a severe nerf to give players this opportunity, but realistically the warrior doesn't do enough damage, even after all the changes made for it in the last patch. Running elite's is already hard enough without this penalty. As for adapting etc... adapting to increased carpal tunnel syndrome isn't my idea of good gameplay Honestly the warrior never running out of mana due to this skill is exactly as it should be since it's primary role isn't a magic user. Giving it the mana just allows it to keep attracting more enemies and holding them at bay while the high DMG/DPS players and hammer them down. This is just one of those things that should stay the way it is. It's not really broke, so don't fix it.

Bring back the mana buff!
    - HumbleSage | LVL 31 | Sorcerer
    "Respect is earned, it is not given."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What a shame , it's really time to say goodbye , I'm off from here warriors has nothing to do in here anymore else u make a rogue . Dmg has been nerf dramatic , vengs debuff is useless lol , as I see it in no time all the big donators same as me that play a warrior are gone. Have a good gaming try a diff builds I've try a couple really sucks.